Sneeze Fetish Forum

True or False...The Person Below Me

Reader

False, because it's January now but had I answered this in December, it would still have been false.  I like to give nice gifts...I pride myself on being able to figure out something that a person would really like!

The person below me's 2023 is off to a good start.

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SleepingPhlox

• Chanel_no5

• Melody

• SneezyHolmes

Oh FUCK YES! :rofl:  The gayest ice-cream biting, I have wine, there's a snowstorm so I can't make good on my "exercise and being outdoors resolutions" yet, yeah, it's going pretty well so far. 

The person below me is planning a career change in 2023.

True! I am planning to change careers or at the very least, try my very hardest to change at the end of 2023.

T/F - the person below me as a New Year’s resolution. 

True! I want to get through all of Mike Peele’s hip-hop workouts by the end of 2023.

The person below me has a TT addiction.

Probably true, unfortunately haha. Sometimes I find myself scrolling mindlessly for an hour or more. 

The person below me has alreated statted working on a new goal or new year's resolution 

• 3 weeks later...

TRUE. I am in the bathtub with a face mask on, got my bubble gum lip scrub on hand, nicest body wash...all my favourite stuff.  Having a very peaceful time, man.  It's great.

The person below me does weekly meal prep (and would totally love to share a good meal idea!)

• 2 weeks later...

This is true. I’m super into meal prep. I try to make 4-5 meals in an hour usually on Sundays. 

I make a delicious kale salad bowl with chopped kale, quinoa, cooked red onions, crispy potatoes, feta cheese and lemon oregano dressing. 

The person below me likes blue cheese.

False.  I can count on one hand the things I won't eat and honestly the only thing I will flat out refuse is mayonnaise because its so gross.  And I love to try new things.

The person below me enjoys taking a bath.

False! I don’t really like baths but sometimes they’re okay! 

The person below me has gotten stung by a jellyfish. 

True! It's happened to me twice. Both times were on the Atlantic coast of Florida 

The person below me likes taking road trips

True. Yes, yes, yes! I love road-trips no questions asked. Nothing better than driving and putting on some good songs or conversing with the other people in the car. Also, the same thing if I’m a passenger and I’m blasting my favorite songs through my headphones and letting myself daydream.

True or False. The person below me likes reading mystery novels.

True, even though I don't really get a chance to do it that often.  An ex-colleague gifted me a whole box of mystery/thriller/etc. novels over a year ago and I still haven't read most of them.  But one day!

True or false: the person below me has plans to treat themselves to something nice this weekend!

If spending some time trawling through this forum counts (and I’d say it does), very true.

True or false: the person below me prefers the Odyssey to the Aeneid (no comment on my own preferences, though).

im going to be real, i have no idea what either of those things are..... maybe i live under a rock>

true or false: the person below me would rather eat sweets than savory foods.

Most of the time, true, but it also depends on what I'm in the mood for. 🍧🥧🧁🍰🍨🍭🍫🍩🍕🍟🍔🌭🥓🍤🍝 I just like food in general. 😅

The person below me lives with a roommate.

True but it's actually my boyfriend, not a simple roommate 😊

The person below me plays an instrument 🎹 🎻🎸

On 2/13/2023 at 9:09 PM, OneSaltySir said:

True! I play violin, kalimba, and limited piano and guitar.

The person below me is currently eating jelly beans!

False, im eating da popcorn

the person below me likes to listen to music

True. I do. Not much rap tho. Currently obsessing over the God of War: Ragnorok OST god its great.

The person below me is traveling somewhere cool this spring break/summer

True! Hoping to go to the beach with my mum and little brother in May!

The person below me enjoys cosplaying and attending conventions.

Edited by SneezyHolmes