Sneeze Fetish Forum

True or False...The Person Below Me

Reader

False, im not a gamer, never have been, never will be!

The person below me has an emotional support water bottle.

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SleepingPhlox

• Chanel_no5

• Melody

• SneezyHolmes

OMG I feel so called out right now...I mean, "true".  I grew up in a hot climate and had the importance of drinking water drilled into me, plus I used to carry one around to sip water to help when I was suffering from anxiety, and now I just always have to have that thing with me.  I get real mad if I'm going into a venue and can't bring it with me.  But, hey, there are worse things in life than being hydrated, am I right?

True or false, the person below me has at least one plush toy in their bed (I have three, I will not judge you. :laugh: )

Edited by SleepingPhlox

False. I do not have any. But, I have 2 on the couch that my husband throws to the floor when he games, because they're in the way.

The person below me has "emotional support" music. (Thanks Melody, I've been using that term for months and it's nice to see other people using it too 🤣)

True, I do. Every time I'm commuting or walking somewhere, I'm usually listening to something. Sometimes after a long day it helps keep me up long enough til I get home. 😅

On the theme, the person below me has an emotional support sweater/jacket/article of clothing.

Yes I do! An old sweater ❤

True or false, the person below me is ambidextrous.

Not entirely true ... I write and eat with my right hand, and I do most everything else with my left.

The person below me has a preferred place to nap?

TRUE.  And I had this really great place to get some, once upon a time, but there's nowhere to get any where I currently am and it's just the saddest thing in the world, let me tell you. :laugh:

The person below me has trained a private bot on character.ai just for themselves to talk to (fetishy or otherwise!)

False. I’ve certainly considered making one (and actually tried to on another site), but I’ve found I don’t have the patience to keep training/adjusting to the point where there’d be satisfactory output. I have, however, thoroughly enjoyed chatting with other people’s sneezy bots n the site.

Staying on the topic of AI, the person below me has used ChatGPT to provide sneeze-related material (and has been reprimanded by ChatGPT for certain prompts).

False! Never tried Chatgpt.

The person below me doesn't have a driver's license.

12 minutes ago, Femiline77 said:

False! Never tried Chatgpt.

The person below me doesn't have a driver's license.

True! I'm 33 and still don't have a license or even a car.

True or False: The person below me is an anime fan.

11 hours ago, AngelRain said:

True! I'm 33 and still don't have a license or even a car.

True or False: The person below me is an anime fan.

(I actually don't have a license or car either, heh. But in reference to the actual question......)

True. To be honest I'm not quite as big of an anime fan as I used to me, I'm really more into western and indie animation now. But I do enjoy going back to re-binge anime I've already seen once.

True or False: The person below me doesn't like the taste of fish

Ohh, false.  I adore fish like salmon, mackerel, tuna - I love to have a nice smoked salmon once a week.  Now, if we're talking white fish like cod, haddock, whiting...not a huge fan of those.  And other seafood like squid, yes, please!

The person below me has a favourite cartoon series (recent or older, aimed at adults or a younger crowd, as long as it's animated, it qualifies!)

(I love fish too^^. Got a real taste for trout recently)

And that's very....VERY true. I LOVE Cartoons.
Granted I have WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many favorites to list, but I can assure you I love them
(Craig of the Creek, Ruby Gloom, The Ghost and Molly McGee, Droners, Code Lyoko, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, The Loud House/The Casagrandes just to name a few)

The person below me loves a candy bar that's not available any more.

False! Fortunately I still get to eat all my favorite candy :)

True or false, the person below me is super talkative.

False - I am extroverted and talkative but not in an excessive way or anything 

t/f - the person below me has good balance

False - please don't ever put me on skates, ski, or a skateboard :lol:

The person below me has a yellow item in their room.

True.  Well, I'm in my room where I work on all my crafts and stuff, and I like to be surrounded by lots of fun vibrant decorations in here, so there's something of every colour in here.   Just at a glance there's a yellow notebook, the hair on several Rapunzel dolls, a banana I'm about to eat, a pad of post it notes, some clips, and a book.  Oh, wait, there's a blank coffee mug I want to add a design to, another notebook, and a pack of card stock.  I got a lot of yellow in here!

The person below me has played a team sport sometime in their lifetime.

True! I have. A hallmark of suburban childhood. 

T/f - the person below me has a cactus in their house.

True, but it’s a decoration in my living room and not a real one. Not sure if that counts.

The person below me has a phobia.

True: Jellyfish, large metal structures, and driving near large deep bodies of water.  Though the last one I would describe as "appropriately terrified of an actually dangerous thing". :laugh: But man, being huge things made of metal, or seeing creepy-ass jellyfish floating around looking creepy...*shudder*.

On the same theme, the person below me likes something that is generally considered a common phobia (If you say snakes or spiders you are very rad, because those are great.)

False, I think. What counts as a common phobia? When I think of the, the few that come most readily to mind are fear of the dark (nyctophobia and its various relatives), acrophobia (heights), ophidiophobia (snakes), arachnophobia (spiders), claustrophobia (tight spaces), and glossophobia (public speaking), none of which I particularly enjoy. If we broaden the question to “something I like that is generally considered unpalatable,” though, I would probably say standardized testing.

The person below me is a teetotaler.

Nope, I'm not! I enjoy social drinking a lot :) (Though I'm proud to say I can't even remember the last time I got wasted, time flies!)

The person below me has got exciting holiday plans.

What holiday?   False. I dislike holidays. All holidays - especially ones I have to gather with family for.

T/F - you don't have a preference about beverage temperature? (Ie: I can't drink it if it's room temperature, must be ice cold or hot)