Sneeze Fetish Forum

French woman honking shamelessly in a café

CheekyGuy

I was walking past an open café (in a station) the other day, and a French woman, dark, moderately short hair, not quite petite but not at all large either, about 5'6", probably late 30s or early 40s, chic-looking, was sat at one of those high tables on a stool. She was talking to another French woman next to her and I saw her unfolding what I wasn't sure was a napkin or a tissue. Whichever, she put it to her nose with one hand, in a wholly matter-of-fact way, not looking down or to one side or anything, but facing out towards everyone going past. Then she started a strong honking, but productive, long blow - you could tell that plenty of snot was coming out, it wasn't one of those hard honks out of desperation to clear something. She kept doing this, loudly, almost slightly stridently, for some time - at least 15-20 seconds, as I could hear it very clearly. In no way at all did she seem embarrassed about the act or the sound, but seemed to guard her right to have a good snotty blow in public. Elle se mouche joliment!

Thanks for sharing this! Shamelessness is always compelling, isn't it? Anyway, wonderful job here.

14 hours ago, CharliesGirl said:

I really like this obs! Female honks are wonderful.

Yes - honking that way, especially with ‘productive’ honks, is very raunchy! 

• 2 months later...

Indeed, sounds amazing. That carefree ability to hava a good blow in front of others. I find it very attractive to see :)

• 1 month later...

You should hear how wet the sneezes are of french women ( and men) who eat a lot of butter! " Ha chhh" is sometimes all you hear in a upscale french restaurant! Nationalities who don't eat butter have dry type of sneezes IV noticed.

Archived