Sneeze Fetish Forum

What about me is so good

Rook

I'm not doing this because I'm fishing for compliments or any of that I just I want to know what about me regarding whatever good traits I managed have has drawn you to me I don't know what's so good about me everyone says that I am good but I am actually confused if someone could die don't know do their best to tell me what makes them think that I am good I would love to know because I don't know this is just a general question I'm just using me as an example because I actually want to know what you guys think about me cuz self-conscious but I'd be more than happy to reciprocate the answers back at you as to why I think you are a good person

You’re a problem solver. You don’t give up. If you can’t get what you want, you simply find a different way to get there. You’re thorough on finding a solution to every issue in your life.

You’re open. This is great. It means you’re not afraid of hiding anything about you, which makes it a lot easier to get to know you and find similar interests. 

You have energy. I wish I could say the same about myself. You find passion in everything you do and have so much character. You’re reliable and can hold interesting, fun conversations. I can’t do this, I’m a super monotone and boring person, honestly. 

I’d say energy and openness would be your biggest, most appealing characteristics because they allow for people to really connect with you.

well i dont know you but if thats you in your icon picture then youre hella adorable right off the bat xD plus only really sweet people wonder this much what makes them good people, so youre definately good people! 

@FadedRose oh my Jesus Liv holy...thank you AND YOU ARE MONOTONE OR BORING THANK YOU VERY MUCH you love cats and have a passion for music and you are so strong emotionally its nuts!

@Animania yes that is me (its one of the rare good pictures i have of me on a whim) I love your icon its only slightly horrifying lol (i love pokemon) 

On 3/24/2019 at 1:52 PM, Ashlex said:

@FadedRose oh my Jesus Liv holy...thank you AND YOU ARE MONOTONE OR BORING THANK YOU VERY MUCH you love cats and have a passion for music and you are so strong emotionally its nuts!

@Animania yes that is me (its one of the rare good pictures i have of me on a whim) I love your icon its only slightly horrifying lol (i love pokemon) 

I meant to say not monotone are boring Jesus Christ I am my speech-to-text wants to get me into fire I don't know

Archived