Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you iron your hankies?

HankyDrawer

Hi all,

I just wondered so thought I'd ask where people stand on ironing hankies.

I always do as somehow I think it suggests that it's clean when you first pull it out in front of anyone and it also sits better in my pocket.

I always iron my hankies into quarters then another quarter. That means I can easily just open up a quarter to blow if I want it thicker rather than opening the whole thing. I've seen some people who obviously iron their hankies sorta into a half then longways.

One thing I've noticed lately is just how few younger guys use hankies. In London where I live I think I probably only notice about 1 guy a year use one. Maybe it's different in other parts of the country.

On another topic I wonder if hayfever season is starting early. I've sneezed a good few times today and needed a good few honks into my blue hanky.

Enough rambling for now I think.

HankyDrawer

I prefer an ironed hankie, my girlfriend also prefers hers ironed as she likes opening them out fully before blowing and she likes how nice and fresh they look after being ironed.

• 3 weeks later...

I also iron my hankies too, I start off with the whole handkerchief and iron it, fold in half, iron again and then a quarter and iron again. Makes them look neat and tidy

• 3 weeks later...

Archived