Sneeze Fetish Forum

An Idea for My Next Project- An Interactive (Well, Semi Interactive) Story

Likesn

Hi All

As I keep my bad habit of procrastinating the writing of stories about ideas I've had for a long time in favor of writing about relatively new ideas, I was thinking about a story that would require some involvement of you lot. Basically, I was thinking about a story in which, at the end of each part, I would suggest a few possible scenarios for the next part, and you will have to choose one of them. It could be done either by a poll or just by commenting. Without telling you much about what this story may include- are there people here who may be interested in this?

I definitely would. I’ve always been a fan of your stories plus I love interactive stories. Best of both worlds!

I can say with relative certainty that this can be a lot of fun. Probably the biggest pitfall to watch out for is make sure you're actually happy with all of the choices you present, and don't get married to one idea before people vote on it. They might not end up picking the one you wanted to. I was originally considering making the isekai story interactive, but I decided I'd rather just do what I wanted to do rather than leaving it open to outside influence.

17 hours ago, Blah!? said:

I can say with relative certainty that this can be a lot of fun. Probably the biggest pitfall to watch out for is make sure you're actually happy with all of the choices you present, and don't get married to one idea before people vote on it. They might not end up picking the one you wanted to. I was originally considering making the isekai story interactive, but I decided I'd rather just do what I wanted to do rather than leaving it open to outside influence.

That's a good advice. Actually, what I had in mind is presenting several options, all of which I'll be happy to write about, and let the people choose which option I'll be writing about first. Thus, the timeline would be rather felxible and not linear. I do intend to eventually write about all the options.

This sounds awesome! I always enjoy your stories, and leaving certain elements up to the reader's discretion is a great idea. Maybe this could work well with stock-image stories...?

23 hours ago, normandy said:

This sounds awesome! I always enjoy your stories, and leaving certain elements up to the reader's discretion is a great idea. Maybe this could work well with stock-image stories...?

It could, but that's not what I have in mind at the moment. Maybe in the future.

Archived