Sneeze Fetish Forum

In Sickness and In Sicknes...

DrFever

Hello everybody! 

Here's my last baby...Short but efficient..at least I hope...:) 

Feel free to comment and give me your opinion 

“In Sickness and...in Sickness”

A little muscial breeze comes at my ears....Grieg's Morning Mood....”Yeah the reception is very dedicated to their guest”....
The neat thought tickles my spirit as I little by little wakes up. Who I am? Easy pizy!

Brandon Wyatt, main counsel and founder of the Wyatt & Temple Law Firm....and newly wed to the adorable Mrs Precious Wyatt, née Stapleton.

I stare at my wonderful still sleeping spouse....Dear, I thought our wedding was yesterday. The Church, the rings and the “Codes Arch” from our colleagues of the Bar....

And now, a Luxury Suite at the Grand Beach Hotel near a pure white sand beach with blue turquoise water....Yeah, our honeymoon in the Caribbean might be a vision of Heaven.....

I softly touch and cuddle the forehead of my beloved Precious : her thin and regular chocolate face, her spicy lips that I would forever kiss....And a so crystallin laugh, a so charming sense of humor....Yeah, Precious was definitely the woman I'd love and cherish forever....

Under my soft touch, I feel the little shivering of her skin...and little by little she wakes up.....
“ Good morning Mrs Wyatt”

“Good morning Mr Wyatt”

A passionnate kiss finishes to wake both of us

“Do you want champagne, honey? ”

“Yeah!”

As she orders to the reception, I strech out in the bed before a little pain blossoms near my belly button....
I try to ignore it but its grows stronger and stronger, irradiating in my whole stomach, paying not attention to the Precious' mobile receiving a texto....

“Sweety, I've got a texto from Britney....She's in her bed with cramps.......Like Stan, Donovan, and Whitney”.

I moan...Dear, my wife's bridemade and my bestmens are sick....A cold sweat flourish on my skin and I begin to shiver...

“Oh no Brandon! The oysters!”....

Yeah...the oysters. The plate of oyster I've ordered with our close friends to thanks them...And Precious is allergic to oysters....

My stomach begins to gurgle as I feel a burning volcano erupting in my tummy....

Heading for the toilets, I manage to make the dump before fainting on my weak legs.

“Bryan! Bryannn!!”” shrieked Precious in panic.

Taking me in her arms, she hardly put me in bed and pick the first-aid kit and a basin in the bathroom as I shiver violently, with a bitter-acide taste in mouth.
The pain in my belly increases, like a tide moving and moving....I feel myself trembling like a British jelly as Precious take an old fashioned alcohol thermometer.

“Under your tongue sweety..”

Weakly, I try to open my lips. Precious put a wet cloth on my forehead and the cold metallic point of the thermometer under my tongue, before kissing my wedding ring.

“Remember what the priest said....”In sickness and in health”.....In sickness here we are!”

I smile, being too confused to answer anything...even if I look at Precious with love...Yeah God has sent me an angel...definitely....

5 minutes later, my wife take the thermometer and look at the line :

“38.9 C (102.2 F)...that's not a high fever...”

“But...our honeymoon....?”

“Shhh no worry, Bryan....I am here, you are here....That's the point !”

Gently, she goes undercovers and cuddle me, wrapping her arm around my shoulders....

Finally we'll remember our honeymoon...

• 1 month later...

Archived