Sneeze Fetish Forum

I want your help! Dilemma: Bloopers

I love Alan Rickman

The ideas  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should I suggest she makes a blooper video?

• Yes, face-to-face
    • Yes, over text
    • No
  2. 2. Should I mention the fetish (in an attempt to keep her safe)?

• Yes, with blooper suggestion, face-to-face
    • Yes, with suggestion, text
    • Yes, without suggestion, face-to-face
    • Yes, without suggestion, text
    • No, and no suggestion
  3. 3. If I should mention the fetish, how should I mention it?

• Suggest bloopers, warn her “but some people may take it too far”
    • Suggest bloopers, say “I heard of sneeze fetishes, so be careful.”
    • Suggest bloopers, say I heard of the sneeze fetish and was fascinated so I did research and people are generally very good about it but some take it too far
    • Suggest bloopers, mention I have the fetish, the community is very nice, but sometimes people go too far
    • Don’t suggest, but warn her some people take it too far
    • Don’t suggest, say I heard of it so be cautious
    • Don’t suggest, say I heard of it, did research, most people are good, but some take it too far
    • Don’t suggest, mention I have the fetish, most people are good, some take too far
    • Other (please specify in reply)

Maybe have her comment on other similar channels that she likes and people might check out her own, stuff like that. :)

I'm sure there's tons of other things she could do to promote her channel. I don't know what's the theme of it, but she could try to do pre-existent formats which generally do well on channels  (i.e. latest haul of relevant products) or participate in challenges that exist for her content genre (e.g. "Doing my makeup only with products from store xyz" for Make-up channels) 

Apart from that, lots of channels grow over time by continuous addition of new, original content. People will get to know her, like her, and spread the word. It takes time to build a large group of followers and as long as she is having fun, she could just continue to do her thing and thereby learn and grow as a creator 😊

oh, just a thought i just had! a lot of channels grow with video editing skills improve over time as well. i found a really nice educational video about that a while ago, here:

it's a bit long but well worth a watch if you want to make youtube videos. even if you're not a vlogger there's a lot of important information in there about how to keep someone's attention & stuff, and stuff that generally makes your videos look more professional 

maybe you could pass it along?

Archived