Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hitch Queen

valentina13

valentina13

I wondered if someone of you watched her videos before? she's quite new on YouTube and our community but Hitch Queen's sneezes are great! I love her work! Especially when you love wet or messy uncovered sneezes she is an insider's tip 😁 what do you think? 

Oh yeah, she is awesome, it would be really cool, if she were on here, she does great videos, and she isn't afraid of showing cleavage, and her sneezes have spray, and sound great

• 2 weeks later...

She's on the forum! Just having trouble getting her account verified from what I hear.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys thank you so much for the shout out! I'm glad you like the videos and I'll try to make them as often as I can!

5 hours ago, Hitch Queen said:

Hey guys thank you so much for the shout out! I'm glad you like the videos and I'll try to make them as often as I can!

I love your videos I comment on them all the time as sealwannabe3

On 6/3/2019 at 7:38 PM, Hitch Queen said:

Love your stuff :) good to see you here!

• 1 month later...
On 6/3/2019 at 8:11 PM, etechie said:

I love your videos I comment on them all the time as sealwannabe3

I'm really excited to get to know you guys better

All of her content is amazing and the live streams are pure bliss, even though I've not been able to watch them live yet. 

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

shame really she had excellent videos but a**holes kept harassing her till she quit and took everything down and frankly wasn't surprised she did. hope she sticks around in the community though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2021 at 2:10 AM, Hitch Queen said:

I’m back 🎤⬇️

good to have you back!!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 5/26/2021 at 11:10 PM, Hitch Queen said:

I’m back 🎤⬇️

Hey Hitch, hope you're doing well. Best vibes for the new year. Thanks so much for sharing your gift, I'm a big fan of your "work" 😆 cheeerzz

• 4 weeks later...

Teased a video for sale and never replied to anyone (to my knowledge) asking for info to buy it....such a tease 🤪

Just checked out her channel, and can confirm she has some good sneezes! Soft sneezes yes, but some did have some great build-up!