Sneeze Fetish Forum

Spring Holidays!

•.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•

Happy good friday and/or passover to everyone celebrating today!!

what are some of everyone's favorite holiday traditions for easter or passover? :D

1 hour ago, facet said:

I'm Catholic and I really love going to Easter Vigil.

It is B A N A N A S.

People who go to church often give me the side-eye when I'm explaining it because it is sooooooooooooo freaking Pagan as shit. I love it.

They build a mini bonfire indoors and bless it making it sacred fire and then they pass this around to everyone with candles, it's all dark, and then the sacred fire-ness gets passed on to water by soaking a candle in it???????

Like???

It's bonkers. I love it.

that sounds awesome! 

Easter Vigil is so cool!! I'm personally hype to make Easter Eggs with my three-year-old brother x) :heart: Happy holidays to y'all.

On 4/19/2019 at 8:22 PM, facet said:

I'm Catholic and I really love going to Easter Vigil.

It is B A N A N A S.

People who go to church often give me the side-eye when I'm explaining it because it is sooooooooooooo freaking Pagan as shit. I love it.

They build a mini bonfire indoors and bless it making it sacred fire and then they pass this around to everyone with candles, it's all dark, and then the sacred fire-ness gets passed on to water by soaking a candle in it???????

Like???

It's bonkers. I love it.

This sounds fantastically weird. My family is catholic and while I’m not too sure about my position in religion at then moment, I love all the ceremony and tradition that comes with it. 

We don’t tend to do anything special for Easter, but I’m always at my parents’ and there’s always heaps of food. I’m going over to theirs later today, and as my mum injured herself she’s passed the cooking duties on to me, so that should be interesting 😅

Archived