Sneeze Fetish Forum

Adding contact info to profile and signature questions

Travel

I was told that I could ask the mods to add contact info to my profile so other members could contact me, would this be possible? Also, would I be allowed to add something like my tumblr, DeviantArt or a link to a fic to my signature? Thanks!

Hi, Travel! Yes, the way to do this is by using the “Contact Us!” link and providing us with your username (Travel) and the contact info you’d like us to add. We can also add your Tumblr, DeviantArt, and/or fic link to your profile, but no, not to your signature.

For example:

”Hi. This is Travel. Could you please update my profile to say that my email is address is email@domain.com, that my tumblr name is tumblrname, and that my DeviantArt name is DeviantArtName? And also that I have fic available at ficsite.domain.com/myname? Thanks!”

8 minutes ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

Hi, Travel! Yes, the way to do this is by using the “Contact Us!” link and providing us with your username (Travel) and the contact info you’d like us to add. We can also add your Tumblr, DeviantArt, and/or fic link to your profile, but no, not to your signature.

For example:

”Hi. This is Travel. Could you please update my profile to say that my email is address is email@domain.com, that my tumblr name is tumblrname, and that my DeviantArt name is DeviantArtName? And also that I have fic available at ficsite.domain.com/myname? Thanks!”

Cool, thanks, MyOwnPrivateSFC! 

Archived