Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Day in Spring (F) - New Sneeze Fetish Interactive Video Game

Guy

Hey guys, I spent a couple days in RPG Maker making a sneezing game. It's very minimalistic, there are almost no graphics and there is no sound, it is primarily text-based. You may have to use your imagination in some parts.

The story goes: Your friend arrives at your place to hang out for the day but her allergies are bothering her. All day she's felt the need to sneeze but hasn't been able to, leaving her in a torturous almost-sneeze state. You have the bright idea of helping her out, in the form of inducing sneezes to make her feel relieved. 

In a sense, the gameplay is similar to that of a 'choose your own adventure' type story. It's mostly reading, but you will get to make a few choices along the way in terms of how you want to tease her nose and things similar to that. You can replay the game multiple times to try all the different choices. 

What I'm posting is an incomplete demo version. The game lists 3 ways to induce her (allergen, pepper, feathers). Only allergen is done, pepper and feathers will not work at this time. Please keep an eye out for updates. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm including a download for PC and Mac. Please note that the Mac version is untested, as I do not have a Mac, and launch directions are catered to the PC version. Please let me know if you have any issues downloading/extracting/launching the game.

• Side note: The reason why the file size is pretty large is because I didn't delete any of the default RPG Maker files that went unused

The game is compressed into a .RAR file, so you will need some kind of file extractor (WinRAR, 7Zip) in order to extract it.

• Once you have such software, extract the game folder somewhere to a location you want (Desktop, Downloads, Documents, etc)
  • Once extracted, open the "A Day in Spring" folder
  • Inside the folder, select the file entitled "Game", and you should be good to go

PC Download (Google Drive)

Mac Download (Google Drive)

image.thumb.png.f590acd46f254b47d7de62d10c16bd8b.png

image.thumb.png.2cc6904ecfb2e47a1627c1bb37017d53.png

Let me know what you think. Please comment if you run into any bugs or anything. Additionally, I am open to ideas for improving the game, as well as general things that you guys might just want to see added.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guy

• jamesdear1

• NickG1998

• Zracken3

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was literally reading over your posting about making a game five minutes ago!! So So excited waiting for it to download now. Thanks for putting this out there!!

I played it and I loved it! I hope you add the new stuff to. Id love longer buildups and more nose/nostril descriptions if you could for the next bits! 

played it and enjoyed it also. maybe a little animation synchronized to the story in the background would be cool however i understand that is a difficult thing to do and i got lots of enjoyment out of your hard work😉 Thank you!

I appreciate the kind words.

18 hours ago, Usagi said:

I played it and I loved it! I hope you add the new stuff to. Id love longer buildups and more nose/nostril descriptions if you could for the next bits! 

Longer buildups is something I will consider, I'll admit the game felt a little short when I would play test it, but I couldn't find any ways to change any of the sneeze sequences without making them less natural. But it is something I'll look into. I actually was going to have the final branching path (in opposition to sticking the flower stem up her nose) be to massage her nose to make her sneeze, which would've yielded more of these descriptions, but I couldn't figure out how to write it in the way that would be satisfying.

15 hours ago, jamesdear1 said:

played it and enjoyed it also. maybe a little animation synchronized to the story in the background would be cool however i understand that is a difficult thing to do and i got lots of enjoyment out of your hard work😉 Thank you!

Yeah, animation is a little bit out of my wheelhouse... I would love to be able to have her sneezing on screen rather than just in the text box, but it's not really something I can do. I can add background images, but I don't know how effective that would be in improving the overall experience.

As I said, I appreciate all the kind words and I'll keep working to add the other scenarios while keeping your suggestions in mind.

1 minute ago, Guy said:

I appreciate the kind words.

Longer buildups is something I will consider, I'll admit the game felt a little short when I would play test it, but I couldn't find any ways to change any of the sneeze sequences without making them less natural. But it is something I'll look into. I actually was going to have the final branching path (in opposition to sticking the flower stem up her nose) be to massage her nose to make her sneeze, which would've yielded more of these descriptions, but I couldn't figure out how to write it in the way that would be satisfying.

Yeah, animation is a little bit out of my wheelhouse... I would love to be able to have her sneezing on screen rather than just in the text box, but it's not really something I can do. I can add background images, but I don't know how effective that would be in improving the overall experience.

As I said, I appreciate all the kind words and I'll keep working to add the other scenarios while keeping your suggestions in mind.

Both were good I'll admit! But that def would have been awesome! 

This is great.  I am so happy that people with these skills that I don't have are willing to do these kinds of things.  The more sneezy/allergy related games the better :)

I don't have any suggestions other than what others mentioned about descriptions, animations (maybe even just make her look more allergic somehow) and sound.  I'd also just say: more please :)

I tried using the Mac download version but it wouldn’t let me open the game itself, is there a platform or an application that I should be using?

On 4/24/2019 at 1:25 PM, Guy said:

I can add background images, but I don't know how effective that would be in improving the overall experience.

personally i would really enjoy any kind of sneezy looking artifacts in the background tissue box flower feathers anything that really goes along with the story, maybe even some pics of people sneezing or building up that look like your character. Fantastic work

8 hours ago, Sneezingnonstop said:

I tried using the Mac download version but it wouldn’t let me open the game itself, is there a platform or an application that I should be using?

Unfortunately, I do not have a Mac to test that version of the game. I just made one, hoping it would work for Mac users. Are there any other Mac users that are able to possibly provide some insight?

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any way to add sound? I haven't played yet, so excuse me if the game already has it, I just don't know. 

On 5/9/2019 at 9:07 PM, peach_princess said:

Is there any way to add sound? I haven't played yet, so excuse me if the game already has it, I just don't know. 

The game has no sound. I don't have access to female sneezes to record sound, and I didn't want to use sound clips from YouTube without permission. 

Which version of RPG Maker did you use? :3 This looks pretty cool! I'd love to try a hand at making one using my art or something sometime. :)

On 5/14/2019 at 5:22 PM, aridynamic87 said:

Which version of RPG Maker did you use? :3 This looks pretty cool! I'd love to try a hand at making one using my art or something sometime. :)

I used RPG Maker MV. It's a bit pricey, but goes on sale pretty frequently.

On 5/15/2019 at 5:31 PM, Guy said:

I used RPG Maker MV. It's a bit pricey, but goes on sale pretty frequently.

Cool, thanks! :3

• 2 weeks later...

So, I'm kinda rebuilding the game and adding more visuals. The screen I've attached is from a separate scenario, but I plan on including the original from the first post too. I'd like to have several different scenarios. Visually, I'm adding environments, characters, portrait photos, and visual effects. Still no real sound. I'm not ready to put out a new download, but I figured I'd post an update. 

xJkaU86.png

Do you think you could perhspse make the game available for mobile, i ask because my computers is a linux machine which hates everything.

47 minutes ago, hanahiru said:

Do you think you could perhspse make the game available for mobile, i ask because my computers is a linux machine which hates everything.

I could try to look into it, but it would have to only be for Android as I don't have an iPhone to test.

This looks awesome, I'm super excited to see what you have in store. Loved the first version!

That looks absolutely awesome, can't wait.

Thanks for the update, absolutely loved the first version already.

On 5/27/2019 at 3:49 PM, Guy said:

I could try to look into it, but it would have to only be for Android as I don't have an iPhone to test.

Well i use android, so that wotks out juat fine for me.

Thank you for taking time creating your ideas! You have made a fun, nice game. ^^ I like the design of the character, and if you have different ideas with different characters, that sounds great to me! I like the preview image you showed too =)

I have a mac, so I may be able to shed a little insight on why it didn't work.

The easy solution for me personally was to just go to a library and use a normal pc. That way the download worked.

Mac computers have slight differences when they download something. I'm not entirely sure why, but if something is downloadable on a mac, it may not work for pc. The vise versa is true too. 

When I tried downloading the first edition of your game my mac wouldn't let me. It isn't your fault, it's just the mac itself being the issue.

Alright, I'm posting a new version of the game. I can't edit the main post because I'm "pending", so I'll be posting new revisions in new posts within this thread. 

Introducing: A Day in Spring v2 

Windows Download

What's new: 

• There's more visuals! Environments, character sprites, images, small animations.
  • There is a hub-world, Blossom Village! You can walk the town in search for potentially sneezy situations.
  • There is a new scenario! Please note that only one path within that scenario is available, but I felt it was substantial enough to post as an update.
  • There is a sneak peak into another new scenario. Not much is available, but it's there if you want to check out what I want to add in the future.

Please note:

• I only included a Windows download this time because it seems like most people are Windows users and Mac users have been having issues. I'll look into a Mac download in the coming days.
  • I've adopted the new style into the original scenario, but only halfway. You'll see what I mean when you play if you choose a path that strays from the standard 'first choice'. There are still visuals but the extra flair is missing.
  • There is still no sound. However, I am looking to add sneezing, sniffling, noseblowing, etc sound effects. If anyone is interested in contributing sound effects, please reach out to me!
  • Though there is a hub world, there is not much going on, right now it acts as a glorified menu. 

Let me know what you guys think of the update. I will continue to work on it to increase the quality. I have some ideas that will hopefully make this a game that has something for everybody in it. :)