Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Day in Spring (F) - New Sneeze Fetish Interactive Video Game

Guy

This is really good! Definitely keep adding to this. Will be cool to see where you take it :) 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guy

• jamesdear1

• NickG1998

• Zracken3

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this is fantastic thank you so much!! ive really enjoyed all the hard work you put into this

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

At this time, I'm not actively working on the project. I just don't have the time right now, will keep you guys updated if things change.

• 1 year later...

Bumping this in case someone may want to continue work on this or make something similar. Sad to see last scenario wasn't finished.

I thought maybe you guys would be interested in seeing another game I was working on that I have shelved for the time being. The concept is that the evil Sneezestress has put a curse on the land that makes all the women of the world have sensitive noses, making them more prone to sneezing. She does this because she's tired of people making fun of her for her constant sneezing, so she makes the whole world sneeze too. You and your party (a group of sneezy women) set out on a quest to stop her (though do you really want to?). I know there's a demand for games like this, but it's hard to find the motivation to make it. 

iKQ2S1F.png

vRaEIY1.png

WHyXYcM.png

HOTirgs.png

@Guy Whoa...seeing these few preview images brings a big smile to my face. I love the first game you created and the second version of the spring game.

I didn't know you created new character designs, but each one has differences and I enjoy the text you did with these images! Written stories are what I usually do, but in the past I did help a person write dialogue for a text game. I understand how much work goes into a game...it's time consuming...

Seriously though, I love your way of doing this idea. If you write and design each character all by yourself, that is incredible!

I want to help you if I could. I may only be good at writing character dialogue or background setting details, but if you do need help with writing something with any of your games, don't be afraid to send me a pm message or something.

I hope you enjoy whatever you are doing, with IRL stuff and online stuff.

Man, I know it's hard to find motivation. I struggle to work on writing stories -- I can't imagine the dedication it would take to make a whole game. That being said, I completely support any and all efforts you might make! Games are such a wonderful medium for almost anything because they're interactive, but they're so rare compared to writing, art, or video. So, you're really one in a million when it comes to that, @Guy

I also want to reiterate everything that mysterysneeze said. I love those preview images (gah, I need that game so bad! :P), and if you ever need help with writing or dialogue, I can volunteer. I'll have to get my email added to my account. I could even try to get my feet wet in the game design aspect, but that's only because it's something I'm interested in. I might actually be no help at all as a complete novice. But, really, whatever you would need help with! The world needs more sneeze games, I think! :biggrinsmiley:

But, I hope you're doing well anyway! Thank you for everything you've done so far. :)

17 hours ago, Guy said:

Appreciate the kind words @mysterysneeze @Zracken3. I'd like to discuss possibilities for collaboration over Discord. I don't know if I'm allowed to post my username here.

I'm pretty sure you can't post any contact information directly on the forum. You'd have to get a moderator to add an email address to your account, or I would have to do the same. Of course, for that to work, I think we'd need to be able to view each other's profiles, which you cannot do if you're not a full member. So, I'm not sure how to get in touch over Discord. I do frequent the Personal Sneeze Forum (PSF) too, so you could look me up there maybe. If anyone knows differently, let me know.

Oh, and thank you for the reply! I'm already excited!

On 11/29/2020 at 12:32 AM, Guy said:

Appreciate the kind words @mysterysneeze @Zracken3. I'd like to discuss possibilities for collaboration over Discord. I don't know if I'm allowed to post my username here.

19 hours ago, Zracken3 said:

I'm pretty sure you can't post any contact information directly on the forum. You'd have to get a moderator to add an email address to your account, or I would have to do the same. Of course, for that to work, I think we'd need to be able to view each other's profiles, which you cannot do if you're not a full member. So, I'm not sure how to get in touch over Discord. I do frequent the Personal Sneeze Forum (PSF) too, so you could look me up there maybe. If anyone knows differently, let me know.

Oh, and thank you for the reply! I'm already excited!

I'm interested as well! And I can be found in the same place as Zracken: I have the same username on there.

I'm not good at coding, particularly... but I'm sure I could be of at least SOME help!

just wanted to provide some more words of encouragement, ive really enjoyed everything you have done so far and those ss look like an incredibly fun idea

@Guy I'm still interested in a potential collaboration, if you are. Like I said, you can try to find me on the Personal Sneeze Forum (PSF) or, alternatively, on Deviantart. Those would be the only two ways I'd know of to get in touch. Like I said, I can't post my contact information here.

• 3 weeks later...

Merry Christmas? This is a demo of stuff that the game has to offer, basically stringing together areas in the game that are more or less done. I want to see what you guys think about it, ideas, desires, etc. You will need a PC.

Click here for the demo

Edited by Guy
6 hours ago, Guy said:

Merry Christmas? This is a demo of stuff that the game has to offer, basically stringing together areas in the game that are more or less done. I want to see what you guys think about it, ideas, desires, etc. You will need a PC.

Click here for the demo

Yo, my boi! This demo is amazing! I loved how it all played out so far, and everything looks great! I especially loved how you could actually see some pollen particles flying through the air, in a certain part of the forest! When do you think you'll be able to release the full game? I, and/or others don't have to know right now though! No pressure on trying to get it out as soon as possible either! Just take your time, because I can tell the full game will be great!

I Love this demo I can already tell this game will be amazing please update soon but no rush take  as much time as you need