Sneeze Fetish Forum

Who Is Single?

Miamiamiajones

Who is all single? Like a few people on here, I would love to meet a s/o off here. (Or make friends/get to know someone who understands you) I'm personally from TX and I am a young adult female. If anyone is here also, feel free to comment below. or comment where you are from. you never know who may be in your same city😊

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kathleenh4656

• Hankyrick

• blessyouanon

• Travel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There was another topic similar to this posted recently and I didn't see anyone in my area responding, but hey, couldn't hurt to try again. 22, M, near Chicago. 🍕

On 4/24/2019 at 9:12 PM, Guy said:

There was another topic similar to this posted recently and I didn't see anyone in my area responding, but hey, couldn't hurt to try again. 22, M, near Chicago. 🍕

I always wanted to visit. I have a friend who lives there

9 hours ago, Miamiamiajones said:

We should chat and maybe meet up eventually. What’s your email?

From what I understand, we're not allowed to give out e-mail addresses on here. I've asked to have my contact info integrated into my profile, but I'm not sure if you'd be able to see it since you're not validated. Do you have a deviantart or tumblr by any chance? Maybe we could look for each other there. 

4 hours ago, Travel said:

From what I understand, we're not allowed to give out e-mail addresses on here. I've asked to have my contact info integrated into my profile, but I'm not sure if you'd be able to see it since you're not validated. Do you have a deviantart or tumblr by any chance? Maybe we could look for each other there. 

Sadly I don’t. There’s a way to look but I can’t list it on here. But it’s somewhere everyone looks at. 

I’m a 26-year-old single male, and I would certainly be willing to meet you; but sadly, I live all the way in Tampere, Finland. :cryhappy:

single lesbian, east coast usa, seeks wlw/nblw for relationship or casual sneeze

On 5/5/2019 at 4:53 PM, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

for relationship or casual sneeze

😂😂😂 I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I shouldn't be laughing so hard... but isn't the forum like the only place where you could hear something like that?? It just sounds so weird, but so relatable at the same time. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2019 at 9:49 PM, sneezeblessyou said:

Single, F, bisexual, Maryland 

Oh..and 24

Hey, I'm single, 24 and in Maryland too! :D straight white male. If and when you're validated and get PM access, I hope we can chat!

51 minutes ago, zneeze said:

Hey, I'm single, 24 and in Maryland too! :D straight white male. If and when you're validated and get PM access, I hope we can chat!

Do you have an email we could use?

23 minutes ago, sneezeblessyou said:

Do you have an email we could use?

Yes - check my profile, I just wrote it under "about my fetish" for a limited time. I'm going to take it down once you see it and email me. Doing it this way because I don't like to post the address publicly.

I am asexual homoromantic, 19 (20 in 1 month and 9 days) , Ukraine