• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kathleenh4656

• Hankyrick

• blessyouanon

• Travel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

35 yr old cis woman, single, kinky and queer, but living noooooowhere near y'all :lol: 

Hello! If only this was a widespread legit match-up site with specific personal options right? Recently single, male, just turned 30 (idk why my profile says otherwise- I'm new) living in NYC. I would love to meet up with someone with the same ker-choo interests! 

On 8/14/2019 at 7:22 PM, ali_cat said:

Single, F, 24 (soon to be 25) living in NJ close to NYC. 

I live in NYC! 28 m. Where in NJ are you?

On 8/18/2019 at 8:56 PM, Exjordanary6 said:

I live in NYC! 28 m. Where in NJ are you?

Oh cool! I live in Union County. I can’t PM yet (not validated). Do you want to email or something? 

9 hours ago, ali_cat said:

Oh cool! I live in Union County. I can’t PM yet (not validated). Do you want to email or something? 

Absolutely! I have my email in my profile. Are you able to see it? I know we technically aren’t allowed to post personal info on these threads

3 hours ago, Exjordanary6 said:

Absolutely! I have my email in my profile. Are you able to see it? I know we technically aren’t allowed to post personal info on these threads

No I can't! I believe I have my email in my profile, if you want to send me a message.

4 hours ago, ali_cat said:

No I can't! I believe I have my email in my profile, if you want to send me a message.

There doesn’t seem to be anything there? Perhaps it’s hidden since you’re still “validating”?

Edited by Exjordanary6

Hi, @ali_cat (pls excuse the threadjack, y'all)! Right now your email is under "profile only." I've now made that email visible so that people can reach out.

23 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

Hi, @ali_cat (pls excuse the threadjack, y'all)! Right now your email is under "profile only." I've now made that email visible so that people can reach out.

Thank you!!  Sorry for all the thread jacking I’ve been doing 🙈  But NJ/NYC people feel free to reach out! Even if you just wanna be fetish friends lol

I'm always up for chatting with people :) Once I have full validation, I will put my info into my profile 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, starpollen said:

Female, 39, living in China but from the US.  Always hoping to meet someone nice.  :wub:

I'd love to chat! 

• 1 month later...
On 8/14/2019 at 7:22 PM, ali_cat said:

Single, F, 24 (soon to be 25) living in NJ close to NYC. 

I'm in NYC, bronx actually :)