Sneeze Fetish Forum

Who Is Single?

Miamiamiajones

1 minute ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

okay!! do you think you could flag down a mod and ask them to put your contact info into your profile for me to reach you at? i look forward to chatting with you ^_^ 

I think it is in there? How do I flag down a mod? I'm new to the forum :)

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kathleenh4656

• Hankyrick

• blessyouanon

• Travel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, sneezynyc1885 said:

I think it is in there? How do I flag down a mod? I'm new to the forum :)

oh, well welcome! here, allow me. @SneezyHolmes could you pls help us out? 

Just now, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

oh, well welcome! here, allow me. @SneezyHolmes could you pls help us out? 

ty! looking forward to it :)

8 hours ago, sneezynyc1885 said:

ty! looking forward to it :)

Go ahead and use the contact us feature and let staff know what email you'd like put on your profile and we'll update asap, thank you!

20 minutes ago, SneezyHolmes said:

@sneezynyc1885 Your profile has been updated and your email address is now visible! :) 

Ty!!!

Looking to help a friend meet someone. He’s male, 20, straight, has the fetish of course, and lives in Ottawa Ontario, Canada. If anyone’s interested dm me and I’ll put you two in touch. ❤️❤️

• 2 weeks later...

Hi - single female 22- England. Be cool to speak to speak to someone with the same fetish as I’ve never told anyone before 

Single asexual homoromantic here, 21 on June 27th, Ukraine

11 hours ago, Phoebe said:

Hi - single female 22- England. Be cool to speak to speak to someone with the same fetish as I’ve never told anyone before 

Same here. I'm also from England too but the North West.

M looking for F

31 Latino 

Texas- Austin/San Antonio areas 

naturally harsh chesty sneezes but practicing my stifles 

I’m not validated so I can’t see anyone’s info

On 5/13/2020 at 4:32 PM, Hankyrick said:

Same here. I'm also from England too but the North West.

Oh cool! I’m from north west too/ how do we exchange contact details on here?

• 2 weeks later...

I’m single! Not necessarily looking to meet anyone in person right now, but all my contact info is in my profile. 

• 4 weeks later...

Single 32 y.o., M for F, in Northern California!  Would love to meet someone who is nearby.  Message me if you want to chat!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2020 at 1:13 PM, Phoebe said:

Oh cool! I’m from north west too/ how do we exchange contact details on here?

Not too sure but you have to get validated. I've been trying for ages.

I'm on kik though. Where abouts in the north west are you from?

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/29/2020 at 11:34 AM, Hankyrick said:

Not too sure but you have to get validated. I've been trying for ages.

I'm on kik though. Where abouts in the north west are you from?

What’s your kik?

Reminder that posting contact information on the open boards is not allowed! Staff will happily add your email to your profile if you use the 'Contact Us!' feature and tell us what email you'd like to be posted and your username so we know whose profile to edit! :)

8 hours ago, Phoebe said:

What’s your kik?

Just use my user name on here

I'm single and hoping to have someone to talk to...28 year old guy from the east coast!

Edited by Animeeze
14 hours ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Reminder that posting contact information on the open boards is not allowed! Staff will happily add your email to your profile if you use the 'Contact Us!' feature and tell us what email you'd like to be posted and your username so we know whose profile to edit! :)

have tried that before and have had no response. Been waiting 2 years now to get validated. No wonder some people have switched to different platforms 

2 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

have tried that before and have had no response. Been waiting 2 years now to get validated. No wonder some people have switched to different platforms 

It's very easy for things to get overlooked. Feel free to resend one. Validation is entirely up to staff/admin discretion and if your account has a warning then you will not be considered until it has expired.

It should also be noted that passive aggressively making repeated comments about not being validated will not speed up the process any and might actually hurt your chances. Currently there is only one admin and they are very busy irl so at the moment, no one is being validated.

Edited by SneezyHolmes
Added some more.
52 minutes ago, SneezyHolmes said:

It's very easy for things to get overlooked. Feel free to resend one. Validation is entirely up to staff/admin discretion and if your account has a warning then you will not be considered until it has expired.

It should also be noted that passive aggressively making repeated comments about not being validated will not speed up the process any and might actually hurt your chances. Currently there is only one admin and they are very busy irl so at the moment, no one is being validated.

I'm not being aggressive so I don't know where you have got that from. Like I have said, 2 years is an long time to be overlooked and I have felt that I have been treated unfairly 

7 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

I'm not being aggressive so I don't know where you have got that from. Like I have said, 2 years is an long time to be overlooked and I have felt that I have been treated unfairly 

I did not say aggressive. I said passive aggressively as it seems you mention the lack of validation often. Staff understand the frustration but you are simply not the only user that has not been validated. There is an extensive backlog of users waiting for it. And again, not every account immediately meets requirements.

And for being overlooked, I meant your 'Contact Us!'. We get those frequently and its very easy for requests to get lost.

Staff will be contacting you shortly and we can further discuss these feelings of being slighted as this is not the place for it.