Sneeze Fetish Forum

Who Is Single?

Miamiamiajones

1 hour ago, SneezyHolmes said:

I did not say aggressive. I said passive aggressively as it seems you mention the lack of validation often. Staff understand the frustration but you are simply not the only user that has not been validated. There is an extensive backlog of users waiting for it. And again, not every account immediately meets requirements.

And for being overlooked, I meant your 'Contact Us!'. We get those frequently and its very easy for requests to get lost.

Staff will be contacting you shortly and we can further discuss these feelings of being slighted as this is not the place for it.

Well I'm certainly not being passive aggressive, I'm just commenting as it is. Anyway like you said its not the place so I'll look forward to be contacted.

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kathleenh4656

• Hankyrick

• blessyouanon

• Travel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, Céline said:

Single 22f

Luxembourg 

Just a shame you wasn't closer but I'm in Europe too so I guess its a bit close.

Recently single... 23M Canada. If any girls around my age wanted to message I'd love to chat, although I think I need to be fully validated for that, but that should happen soon (not wanting to date or anything tho but down to chat). 

hi! I’m recently single so I’m putting my feelers out here again 😅

I’m 23F from Southern California! 

On 7/9/2023 at 1:46 AM, Dukesdaisy said:

20 y/o female from Texas :)

Hi! I know you're validating, but maybe you'd like to chat sometime?

11 hours ago, Mustang said:

hi! I’m recently single so I’m putting my feelers out here again 😅

I’m 23F from Southern California! 

Hey! As mentioned above, also recently single and same age. Not looking to date or anything but would love to chat if you'd be open to! Never talked about the fetish to anyone before... I'm not validated yet but I've been pretty active on here for awhile so it should happen soon, how did you get validated? 

1 hour ago, drsn23 said:

Hey! As mentioned above, also recently single and same age. Not looking to date or anything but would love to chat if you'd be open to! Never talked about the fetish to anyone before... I'm not validated yet but I've been pretty active on here for awhile so it should happen soon, how did you get validated? 

Nevermind am now validated :) 

17 minutes ago, CGirl said:

22f in Wales. New to posting (long time lurker) and I'd love to get to know some people on here! 

Hiya, I'm from North West of England but was born in Wales.

On 7/10/2023 at 1:24 PM, Dawsio said:

Hi! I know you're validating, but maybe you'd like to chat sometime?

Sure :)

9 minutes ago, sneezefan222 said:

Hit me up!! 

9 minutes ago, sneezefan222 said:

Hit me up!! 

Hey ❤️

14 minutes ago, Céline said:

Hey ❤️

Hey honey ❤️
let me take care of that nose of yours 😉

1 minute ago, sneezefan222 said:

Hey honey ❤️
let me take care of that nose of yours 😉

Im so sneezy and itchy rn how would u help me? 

3 hours ago, Céline said:

Im so sneezy and itchy rn how would u help me? 

I’d help you get those sneezes out and then massage your nose with a fresh kleenex.  

24/ftm/heteroflexible/PDX, OR:wubsmiley:🌼

I’ve explored this kink with many ppl but no one who had a sneezing kink. I’ve always wanted to meet someone off this forum but haven’t had luck yet with finding someone near me who is also validated on here. I got validated semi recently and have no idea how active this forum is in my city so this is me throwing a shot into the dark. Looking to chat with people and am currently in the process of trying to add contact details to my profile so I can do this. Only interested in meeting people near PDX after chatting for a while first to ensure safety and comfortability of us both. I haven’t tried using kink specific websites like Fetlife and am unsure if I would, but not closed to the idea either. For now I’m not spending a lot of time or energy trying to find someone w this kink, but if it happened that I found someone on here, I would be open to chatting.

I'm Male straight 21 and still single... Unfortunately. Although any women around the same age who live in Michigan happen to see this, maybe we could change that.

On 5/1/2019 at 6:27 PM, sneezelover73 said:

I am but I'm old (45)

Ha! I'm older than you lol. 

I know I haven't posted in a long time, but I'm M 52 from Wisconsin 

28, F, Single! But… I definitely have my eye on someone… 😊

25, M, in eastern Iowa. I'm interested in just about anything sneezy. I have allergies myself, little bit of sneezing, frequently runny/stuffy nose which I always like to have tissues for.