Sneeze Fetish Forum

How do you feel about your fetish ?

2410Ar

I was wondering are you ashamed of your fetish sometimes? And How did you realize you like it all?  How do you feel when someone you know sneezes near you? I feel weird any time it happens.

I do feel embarrassed about my fetish if anyone that does t have it were to find out I have it. I’m getting more open to sharing things about the fetish with the community tho. As far as people I know sneezing I do and don’t like it if it’s family I don’t like it but if it’s friends I do like it, I guess because I have to friends that are some pretty girls and I guess I just really like a good sneeze from them 

I don't feel ashamed per say, but I feel really uncomfortable when those shaming videos and articles pop up. Mostly because I'm afraid they'll garner enough interest to make people close to me aware. I'm not embarrassed about having the fetish, but it's MINE, and I don't want just anyone to know. I don't want to know what turns my friends and family on either. That said, it's a huge relief to have this place where I can share and talk about it with people who understand, but who don't know me in real life. I think I've always been like that; I feel more comfortable being close with people from a distance. :lol: 

I can feel slightly weird when someone I know sneezes around me. Depends on who it is. If it's someone I have at least some attraction to, I like it. If it's someone I'm not at all attracted to, I'm either completely neutral or uncomfortable. If it's a family member it's HORRIBLE! Also if a family member happens to be around when someone I am attracted to sneezes. That makes things very weird. 

I don't think I've ever had a moment of realisation regarding the fetish. It's just always been there, as far back as I can remember. Thank God for the Internet, I found out I wasn't the only one who felt this way about sneezing when I was 12-13 or so when I found a sneeze fetish email ring. :lol:  If there had been no Internet, I would probably never have realised this was a fetish, and that I wasn't the only one. 

8 hours ago, Arisamela said:

I was wondering are you ashamed of your fetish sometimes?

i don't feel ashamed!! i used to when i was like... i dunno i guess in my teens? but i've come to accept myself a lot more now, after living for a while and seeing not only how many people out there are into some stuff that i consider a lot weirder than what i'm into (and they're fine too!), but also that like, i'm not hurting anyone u kno! as long as you're not hurting anyone and everyone involved is consenting adults there's no rules in life! there's actually a really great video that i think you might enjoy watching, i timestamped it to the part at the end that's most relevant but i think the whole video is a good watch, as well. 

And How did you realize you like it all?

i always knew i enjoyed sneeze and sneeze related things, i just didn't really know what that kind of enjoyment was until i was old enough to know about arousal and sexuality and stuff like that somewhere in my early teens, and then i still didn't even know what a fetish was until i was a few years older. like many other of the people i've gotten to know here over the years my first real introduction to the concept of a sneezing fetish was by plunking the word "sneeze" into google and stumbling across @tarotgal's website which at the time was still actually just called "tarot of sneezing" and had a whole page helpfully dedicated to explaining what the heck a fetish was and what that could mean for different people :lol: i almost immediately knew that included me, and felt pretty overjoyed to note that not only wasn't i the only one who got turned on by sneezing but that also there were so many other people like me out there that there was a whole NAME for it haha!

How do you feel when someone you know sneezes near you?

honestly? it depends on who! it always has. there are some people who i love to witness sneezing and there are some who i just want to never sneeze in my presence again, and many people who just fall in between. for the average any-ol-person i know i feel some mix of surprise, enjoyment, and intrigue, for a few seconds until the moment passes me by and then i just wind up feeling however i was feeling a second ago, maybe a touch happier. that's also varied wildly over the year though lmao. when i was younger and just discovering the fetish i felt like. either THRILLED or DISGUSTED and NO WHERE IN BETWEEN :lol: that's just how i was when i was a teenager though, i was very much a person of extremes. when i was a bit older i felt awkward and unsure of how i was "supposed to" feel whenever it happened (before i realized that there is no "supposed to" and however i felt was just fine). and now here i am as i am today, u kno? 

I feel weird any time it happens.

that's valid! it's okay to feel how you're feeling. 💯

36 minutes ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

i timestamped it to the part at the end that's most relevant but i think the whole video is a good watch, as well. 

Q!! It's AMAZING, that video! Thank you so much! :thumbsup2::hug:

I used to be. It's a bit embarrassing on the occasions where my friends make fun of me playfully, cause people did discover it in the past and were legitimately mean about it. Later on though, very rarely do people do treat you badly for it. Especially not peers, like I said in a previous post awhile back. I don't really have any shame for it. Coming here and writing about it helped a lot honestly. I became more comfortable with myself as a whole by writing erotica. Mostly irl I don't really notice or care. I gotta be in a particular mood for it. When I'm not in the kink mood though, I have a standard neutral reaction, or disgust if someone is sick and sneezes around me. 

22 hours ago, Elektra said:

Q!! It's AMAZING, that video! Thank you so much! :thumbsup2::hug:

17 minutes ago, peach_princess said:

@•.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• thank you for the video 😍 just what I needed to hear

you're welcome guys!! 

• 4 weeks later...

I love it. I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world. I mean I’m sure that every kink is fun in it’s own way, but for me, this one is great. Though I do still get embarrassed whenever I have to tell potentional partners about it. But thankfully, my current boyfriend is not only okay with it, but he is very supportive about it. He even wrote a fic for me for me for my birthday last year. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2019 at 2:18 AM, Usagi said:

I used to be. It's a bit embarrassing on the occasions where my friends make fun of me playfully, cause people did discover it in the past and were legitimately mean about it. Later on though, very rarely do people do treat you badly for it. Especially not peers, like I said in a previous post awhile back. I don't really have any shame for it. Coming here and writing about it helped a lot honestly. I became more comfortable with myself as a whole by writing erotica. Mostly irl I don't really notice or care. I gotta be in a particular mood for it. When I'm not in the kink mood though, I have a standard neutral reaction, or disgust if someone is sick and sneezes around me. 

How did people find out?

• 3 years later...

ashamed, sometimes. definitely annoyed sometimes because most people don’t come across their kinks in normal everyday life, which is weird and uncomfortable in public/around family, and kinda makes me feel like a creep sometimes since this isn’t an inherently sexual thing for most people and i’m sexualizing them because of it 

I do feel ashamed sometimes, but I mostly just wish it wasn’t such a big turn on for me because it can be difficult for me to enjoy sexual relationships without needing my kink to turn me on.

I don't feel ashamed about having it. I'm of the mindset that I was born with this attraction to sneezing, and it is what it is.

It can be burdensome at times, but for the most part, I kind of enjoy having this fetish 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2019 at 8:17 PM, Arisamela said:

I was wondering are you ashamed of your fetish sometimes? And How did you realize you like it all?  How do you feel when someone you know sneezes near you? I feel weird any time it happens.

I don’t feel ashamed of my fetish. I actually accept and love it. Of course I’ll be embarrassed if someone noticed that tho I would like to share it in public. I realized that I have fetish when I saw Alice in Wonderland from Disney. There’s a scene that Giant Alice has to sneeze to blow lizard out when it tries to pull house-full Alice from chimney. It’s obviously nonsense tho. She could let sneeze out if her nose tickles though when I heard Alice said “poor” I knew she tried not to hurt others. Her holdback sounds moaning desperately and when she burst out sneezing, it looks so satisfying and this scene is still my best. I naturally ignores if someone sneezes even if they are familiar, tho my ears always catches their sneezes and if I like it I refresh myself later while remembering.