Sneeze Fetish Forum

Your reaction when somebody sneezes

peach_princess

On 5/9/2019 at 9:30 PM, peach_princess said:

I've always been really annoyed with my family sneezing, and every time I say "bless you", it sounds extremely annoyed and angrily, more like "shut tf up". Lol I guess my family think I hate sneezing

I don't wanna stir the pot, but I relate to this so strongly. I remember my dad asked me once why I never blessed people. I was babbling my way through that soooooo hard, I don't even know what I said.

On 5/9/2019 at 9:30 PM, peach_princess said:

P. S. 2: I'm kinda really uncomfortable with the whole thing about sex and gender happening here, and I even feel a little guilty, since it has started in my topic... I don't even want to get in there, but I just want to say that honestly, I don't get it why people want to prove their point that there are only two sexes or that male is opposite to female.

Does it insult you if male is not opposite to female, and that there are more than two sexes? Probably not. Does it insult people who don't identify as cis hetero female/male if they don't fit in the "two sexes only" and "male opposite to female" category? Probably yes. Then why should we even argue about that?? Can't we all just live in a freaking peace where nobody is insulted? Is it really so difficult to get into Google and change your point of view?.. 

I come from a very conservative (slash homophobic and so on) country, and I am a cis hetero female. Still, I'm fine with doing some research and learning about things I didn't know before. Why should we even argue? 😭

I’m sorry it made you uncomfortable. I wasn’t trying to say only two genders exist or male is the opposite of female. I was only saying *strictly* male is the opposite of *strictly* female. I’d also say cis hetero male is the opposite of cis hetero female. Or transmale is the opposite of transfemale. Etc. Not everyone has to agree with me, it’s just how I would say it. I know many other genders exist, I’m just saying in the ways of opposites! 

Okay, I’m gonna officially drop the gender topic because we’ve already been reminded once of threadjacking.

I think someone’s reactions to sneezing depends on their own personality, sneeze preferences, how they were raised to react, and who the sneezer is: a friend, teacher, family member, SO, stranger, etc.

When someone sneezes, it gets my attention straight away. if i'm attracted to them at all I will ofer them a tissue, if I have them available instead of saying bless you. Any excuse to see them tend to their nose :) Family members..they can have a bucket to go over their heads!

Except for family members, I usually bless everyone, even though it makes me feel uncomfortable and many times I would prefer not to do it, and just enjoy the moment 😂.

I feel like blessing ruins the atmosphere....sneezing is such a natural thing and I feel like blessing is asking for attention. Talking to myself  I feel like "if a person sneezes let her sneezes, why should you get you in the way? Just enjoy the scene!" But then I don't wanna be impolite and I bless them anyway.

And for the gender, well, guys that I find very good looking are usually the once I prefer, but for me the gender is not very important. It depends if consider that the person is a good sneezer or not😁. I find some girls sneezing, more attractive than many guys.

5 hours ago, lul AAA said:

I feel like blessing ruins the atmosphere....sneezing is such a natural thing and I feel like blessing is asking for attention.

^^ this

blessing is considered polite where i come from. if you don't bless someone it might draw more attention than anything else

Generally I try to avoid blessing if possible, just so I don't draw attention to the situation. I'll almost always only bless if it's just them and I, in which case there's no-one else to hide behind.

• 2 weeks later...

If I see someone about to sneeze, I immediately turn away with the same fear they'll notice that I am watching them and enjoying..... I am a huge blesser though! And if someone sneezes around me I usually bless them. Starting to get more comfortable watching my closer friends when they feel a good sneeze coming

7 hours ago, SDbaby22 said:

If I see someone about to sneeze, I immediately turn away with the same fear they'll notice that I am watching them and enjoying..... I am a huge blesser though! And if someone sneezes around me I usually bless them. Starting to get more comfortable watching my closer friends when they feel a good sneeze coming

Lol I almost always try and watch someone sneeze if i’m attracted to them and no one has ever noticed or at least never said anything or looked at me in a funny way.

Blessing is a huge part of my fetish, and only takes place in my head. Thankfully those in my immediate circle don't care about a blessing or not, which has been a huge relief for me over the years.  Interestingly though, since I've gone through some major life changes in the past year (work/relationship) I've started to whisper a blessing to complete strangers.  I know that's probably pretty strange to anyone reading this, but I've been enjoying it.  So far no one has heard or noticed but who knows where it will go.  I'm coming off of a very long-term relationship and I'm in my forties...I'm a real slow mover!

In terms of any other reaction, as I've gotten older I think I've improved on being able to watch more discreetly. Even though it can feel like an alarm is sounding to those of us with the fetish, I agree with Losseneth...most people don't give it a second thought usually, and few would think that someone might be paying attention.  Other than just normal people-watching or staring in general.  I suppose the most uncomfortable situation for me is when it happens to someone I'm with at the time, regardless of how well I know them, and it just feels awkward.  I want to bless, but can't.  I'll usually busy myself with something else if I can, if there's warning, so it seems less impolite.  I hate being impolite.

Blessing is the one thing I forced myself to do so that it feels more “normal”. I bless everyone and since I’ve been doing it so long (I’m even older than Victoria lol) it’s now natural. 

Yeah, I should probably just force myself and get over it already.  I guess my hesitation is drawing any kind of attention, and the thought of having to discuss something about it, which could be exciting with the right person, or uncomfortable with the wrong one.  And then always the fear of someone guessing something about the fetish, which is probably stupid, but difficult to overcome.  I know I'm overthinking it...story of my life.  lol

• 3 years later...

i say bless you to my boyfriend and friends. i’m awkward around strangers in general and awkward around my family for obvious reasons, so i don’t normally say anything to them 

• 2 weeks later...

Same! I naturally pretend nothing if they sneeze close, but of course I listen to their sneezes. If they don’t eye contact or notice, I might unconsciously focus on their face and might not look away