Sneeze Fetish Forum

Corrupt a wish!

I think we have a thread like this somewhere, hidden deep within the forum's depth, but I'm too lazy to go look. :lol:  But I'm game! 

Granted, but you won't get any chess pieces to go with it. Just a plain board. :yay: 

I wish my favourite show had more seasons. 

Granted, but the actor playing your favorite character quits and they're replaced with a new character who's obviously supposed to fill the same role, but they're just terrible at it.

I wish I felt more motivated to write stuff.

Granted but you’ll be motivated to write anything but fiction.

I wish I had a nintendo switch 

You get a Nintendo switch. but the language is permanently set to Latin.

I wish I could teleport, everything is so far away!

You can teleport, but you'll never be able to decide in advance where you'll end up. Surprise!! :surprise::lol: 

I wish my apartment was cleaned without me having to put in the work. 

It gets magically cleaned, by the hands of teeny tiny fairies, but they decide to re-arrange everything in your apartment - pots in the bathroom, toothbrush in the entrance hall - and you can't find a thing, thus chaos ensues as you try to find your stuff.

I wish there were suitcases which worked according to Dr. Who's concept of "it's bigger on the inside", with a lot more space on the inside than they take up on the outside.

Edited by Selene
On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 12:48 AM, Selene said:

It gets magically cleaned, by the hands of teeny tiny fairies, but they decide to re-arrange everything in your apartment - pots in the bathroom, toothbrush in the entrance hall - and you can't find a thing, thus chaos ensues as you try to find your stuff.

That was the most adorable corruption I've ever heard. :wub: 

Okay, your wish is granted, however, every object you put in there will be just as heavy as it would be normally, so you can fit your whole house in there, but you can't carry the weight of a whole house, come on! :P 

I wish I could focus! :wacko: 

Wish granted, you now have impeccable focus but for some reason you can only focus on things related to goofing off! :P

I wish my new bird would stop trying to escape her cage!

Wish granted, but now your bird won't stop making noise as a new protest! 

I wish that I could chop my hair off and then have the ability to grow it back whenever I want. 

wish granted, but each time it grows, it grows until it touches the ground~

hhmm
i wish i could have my hair any color i want with having to dye it!

Granted, but you don't get to pick the length or hairdo, and those are gonna be WILD! :yay: 

I wish I could sleep. :sleepy: 

• 6 months later...

Granted for sure! However, you've now overslept. :D

I wish for the mere ability of finishing projects that I start! (looks to the heavens "is that too much to ask for?!" 😆

• 5 months later...

Very much granted, expired jello coming right up! :D

Right now, I wish I had super powers!

Enjoy your new power of making paint dry! I wish there was something to watch on tv right now.

Enjoy watching the test pattern. 

I wish I didn’t have to work this evening.  

• 11 months later...

Wish granted, you are not working tonight, but you will have to do without all your days off for the rest of the year. :razz:

I wish I could fly like a bird.

Wish granted.  You can fly like a bird but your physiology completely changes to make it scientifically possible.  Now you're pretty much just a bird with memories of all the human stuff you used to be able to do.

I wish I had an actual pet unicorn.

Wish granted, but it behaves like a regular horse, meaning that horn is a death trap. 🦄

I wish I could pick specific moments and situations in time and magically go there to observe what's going on but being invisible so no one questions my presence. 

• 2 months later...

You can't interfere in anything, so you can't rescue anyone.

I wish for unlimited tea.

You get unlimited tea...all at once.  You drown in tea.  The entire planet drowns in tea.  Earth is no more.  Good going.

I wish my pets lived as long as me.

Granted, but you'll be immortal. Which may be fun for the first six hundred years or so, but it gets pretty boring watching empires rise and fall and know that people never learn, there's always gonna be morons around and you've seen it all MANY times after about two thousand years. 

(can you tell I really don't want immortality myself? :rofl: ) 

I wish I had less anxiety. 

• 1 month later...

Granted! But everyone who is near you now visibly gains more anxiety. We can't all be winners, I guess...

I wish I wasn't so tired all the time.

• 1 month later...

Granted! But you will have to stay awake in bed forever.

I wish I could sneeze forever, once every five seconds, cute, wet ones, but nobody notices XD