Sneeze Fetish Forum

Corrupt a wish!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Granted.  You can now speak every language.  Every single one.  Since I am a merciful genie, I'll even throw in fictional languages like Elvish and Klingon.

Unfortunately you don't get to choose what language comes to mind at any given time.  Any one of the many, many possibilities might come out.  Someone may speak to you in French, but though you understand them perfectly, when you try to answer, only Japanese comes out.  They don't speak Japanese. You try to write an email to someone in Korea, but can only type in Portuguese.  Any attempt at communicating with anyone ends in confusion.

I wish I was a movie star.

Granted, but you'll be typecasted as a Groot-type of sidekick in every single movie. :yay: 

I wish the pantlegs of my PJs were a little bit longer. 

Granted.  You have perfect grades, in fact.  Every slope and every incline that you personally possess is at a perfect angle, neither too steep nor too flat. 

I wish I could communicate telepathically with anyone I choose.

granted, you read EVERYTHING on their mind at that moment, nasty stuff, secrets, you name it - you read it. 

I wish I was motivated to study for my finals 

(haha, same— I’ve done everything else EXCEPT study). Granted, but you study so hard that you forget all practical un academic knowledge, including your name.

I wish I didn’t have to actually do laundry to have clean clothes. 

• 2 weeks later...

Wish granted, but your outfits will forever be mismatched and you'll have to wear ugly rubber boots to any outfit no matter the weather. 

I wish I had some pastries. 

Wish granted, but you accidentally become an involuntary cult leader because of your charisma. 😏

I wish I could sleep. 😴

Granted. You can sleep, but every time you do, your crushes will sneeze on live tv, which magically won't be saved anywhere so you miss out on all of it 😇

I wish I knew what I wanted in life 😅