Sneeze Fetish Forum

🌈P🌈R🌈I🌈D🌈E🌈

•.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•

Happy pride month everybody!! lgbtq ppl feel free to leave posts here about your gender or sexuality, or any plans you have this month!

i'll go first: i LOVE being a lesbian!! i am living my best life being completely disinterested in dudes & i'm extremely grateful that i discovered my lesbianism one (1!) year ago this month!! 

i have a lesbian pride tank top coming in the mail that i plan to wear as much as possible this month :3

🏳️‍🌈 :cheers: 

Well, for me, I didn't get any "surprise rainbows"  :surprise:🌈  that way you did, Q, I think I always knew I like the ladies. :lol: 

I made peace with the knowledge when I was 15. Well, it took a couple of years since the environment I grew up in wasn't exactly gay-friendly, but it has improved beyond anything I could have imagined as a teenager. I honestly don't think about it that much, but yeah, I'm glad I'm a lesbian because oh my God there are so many wonderful women I would miss out on crushing on if I wasn't. :lol: 

Happy Pride Month, fellow rainbowers! 🌈 

Now that I'm finally out of the closet with family and not just friends I feel really empowered celebrating Pride! I no longer fear talking openly about my identity lest it get back to my family. I am me and living life to the fullest rather than lying about who I am. I'm proud to be a Non-binary, Pansexual, Asexual individual! :)❤️ Happy Pride everyone! :hug: 

Inot exactly out of the closet all the way, but I’m happy to accept who I am, a lesbian through in through, happy Pride day to you all!

Im excited I'm more ok with being pan or should i say the idea

I say it so  casually but to be honest even though i'v the idea for years i think this is the year branch out romantically in generally which could open doors

I wanted to comment because I recently bought a new keyboard, and didn't realise when I bought it it actually lights up like a rainbow- so I bought a pride keyboard:

PrideKeys.jpg

I fuckin' love it.

Also if you have never heard Tom Robinson sing "Glad to be Gay" go and listen to it. It won't be what you expect. It's one of the angriest songs I've ever heard.

39 minutes ago, Heathcliff said:

I wanted to comment because I recently bought a new keyboard, and didn't realise when I bought it it actually lights up like a rainbow- so I bought a pride keyboard:

PrideKeys.jpg

😍 So pretty... I want one of those!! ❤️ 🌈 

my pride tank top came in the pain today!! i'm sooooo excited to wear it tomorrow! i love the lesbian pride flag, and i can't wait to wear it on my body.

So many things clicked into place when I realized I am only attracted to women and woman-aligned NBs. I was able to cast off the feeling that I was a failure because I couldn't love or feel genuine sexual attraction for the men I was with. I have so many people to thank for helping me on this journey of self-discovery (including @Jejune who, with their flawless gaydar, opened the door to affirming what I already suspected might be true) and I am so relieved that I won't have to spend the rest of my life tolerating a man just because that's how I thought it was supposed to be for me. I can't believe I was ready to marry an abusive POS with the hope that he might die young so I can start experimenting with other genders. I am free now and things have never felt so hopeful. 

@Anonymouse :hug::heart: 

Happy Pride, guys!! I love my cis male partner more than anything in the world, but I also love the attraction I feel for, well, everyone else! :D I’ve used different labels for myself in the past, but so far being a panromantic demisexual feels juuuust right. :thumbsup: 

Happy Pride month!!!🌈🌈 🌈

I love being bisexual (even if I'm still confused about exactly how to identify, that's what fits best at the moment!) I used to be out only here as being non-binary but in the last year I've come out to my best friend and my flatmate. Even if it's not many people, it's two of the people I love most! ^_^ I'm hopefully going to go to Pride in a city near my hometown later this month, which will be my first time! ❤️

Happy pride y’all! 🏳️‍🌈

If I’m being very honest, I don’t really celebrate pride myself; I’m happy just living my life like I do the rest of the year. I don’t love being in big crowds, I’m usually mistaken for straight (being a cis woman who’s with a cis man) or considered “heteronormative” (which is a description I personally disagree with, I should note), so I’m good to take a back seat during pride. I do however love seeing my queer friends take ownership of their space in the community and the world in general, especially in June, and I love being able to cheer them on and to see them live their best life. 

Happy Pride woooooo!! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

I'm straight myself but my long-term boyfriend is bi and came out to me about 4 years ago. He isn't out to his family except for his younger sisters, so he doesn't post about any Pride-related stuff on his Facebook, so I usually make lots of supportive posts and share articles and generally am loud about Pride on his behalf lol

On 6/2/2019 at 5:52 PM, Chanel_no5 said:

🏳️‍🌈 :cheers: 

Well, for me, I didn't get any "surprise rainbows"  :surprise:🌈  that way you did, Q, I think I always knew I like the ladies. :lol: 

I made peace with the knowledge when I was 15. Well, it took a couple of years since the environment I grew up in wasn't exactly gay-friendly, but it has improved beyond anything I could have imagined as a teenager. I honestly don't think about it that much, but yeah, I'm glad I'm a lesbian because oh my God there are so many wonderful women I would miss out on crushing on if I wasn't. :lol: 

Happy Pride Month, fellow rainbowers! 🌈 

Same for me. I think I just always knew. I love being gay:watsup: I woudn't change it if I could

Archived