Sneeze Fetish Forum

Killing Eve

Heathcliff

Has anyone else watched this? After hearing people on the radio go on about it I did my usual stubborn thing and resolved never to watch it.

But I woke early this morning and couldn't get back to sleep, so I put it on. I'm half way through episode 3, and stopped because IPlayer crashed. But damn, I can see why people like it. And I find Sandra Oh really hot! I love her hair.

I guess I'm hooked! I can manage an 8 episode series. (My sister loves Game of Thrones, but since that's been going on for a million years I'm not so eager to watch.)

I haven't watched it yet, but I have heard good reports from a few people, so it's on my list for possible future viewing.

:joal:

It's AMAZING!! So sexy, and dark, and hilarious. Season 2, while still incredible, is a little disjointed because they changed writers but Season 1 is a thing of beauty. Sandra Oh has never been better. 

I just finished watching season 1, yeah it is amazing!

matilda- I haven't seen any of season 2 yet but I'm also concerned about the change of writers- still, I probably will give it a go soon.

Archived