Sneeze Fetish Forum

Is sneezing the only thing that turns you on?

2410Ar

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kathleenh4656

• Starlight2337

• BunnSnz

• Coolio

1 hour ago, Arisamela said:

I’m scared that in the future I won't be able to get turned on by anything else but sneezing. How is it with you?

Sneezing turns me on much more than the regular attractive features of a women and i’m 18...

I have an ever-expanding list of things that I enjoy in that way, not just sneezing. Sneezing is probably in the top 5 for me, though. Try not to worry too much about it. You're very young and you have your whole life to discover if there are other things you'll like to the same degree that you like sneezing. And even if you don't, that's okay too.

for me sneezing & related stuff is my biggest turn-on, but i find other things sexy and arousing too! when i was young and had less life experience to experience different things and i didn't know myself as well, i didn't know about most of them, but as i got older, learned about more stuff, and learned more about myself, i discovered plenty! 

Although other things definitely turn me on, I'd say sneezing is the thing that can turn me on the easiest and the most consistently. Other turn-ons tend to wax and wane, sometimes disappearing completely for a while and then making a resurgence. I've found that even my gender preference has gone through cycles. It used to frighten me, but I've found that the more I have an open hand about my sexuality and turn-ons and let them go where they will rather than trying to fight them, the more calm I am about the whole process. Sex is complex and different for everyone, and that's totally okay.

No, not at all. Though it’s high on the list, and a surefire way to get me going, so to say, it’s definitely not the only thing that gets me going, so I consider it a kink rather than a fetish. 

It definitely makes it more intense, but I do miss it dating a non Sneezy woman. But I can definitely enjoy other things as well.

9 hours ago, Coolio said:

Sneezing turns me on much more than the regular attractive features of a women and i’m 18...

yeah same for me

Sneezing is the thing that turns me on most quickly and consistently. Sure there are plenty of other things that get me in the mood, but sneezing is the thing that cuts through all barriers that can get in the way arousal (tiredness, stress, alcohol, etc.). So yeah, not the only thing but the most effective thing :D 

I used to think that sneezing was all that would do it, but as I've gotten older and come to terms with my sexuality I find that other things can get me going, too. It's been a relief to find that by allowing myself to relax and just accept my gayness, I can feel the same thing just being in the presence of a woman, even if sneezing isn't involved. But so far I've never been able to finish by myself or with anyone else without at least thinking about sneezing. Like NoV said, it's the most consistent and powerful turn-on, but not the only. 

In general I have a sexual attraction to women but that attraction just happens to be much stronger if said woman happens to be in the throws of a sneeze or two or three or twenty. 

Sneezing isn’t the only thing that turns me on, but like others mentioned, it’s the quickest, easiest, and most consistent thing. Other things that are fast turn-ons to me are related, but some are not. Some that are related are a big nose, a strong and sexy noseblow, and certain sniffling from allergies or illness. A good personality is a big turn-on to me too. I looove sweet, protective guys. Coughing also occasionally turns me on (but it really depends).

Some nonrelated things that turn me on but aren’t as fast are eyes (I absolutely love when a man’s eyes sparkle, whether from the sunlight or happiness), soft hands, a mostly (or fully) clean sense of humor, and their voice! A deep manly voice—especially when accompanied by a good personality and sense of humor—really turns me on. 

However an important thing to mention is that even though all these other things also turn me on, I’m fairly selective about them. And if a guy has all these things but has an unattractive sneeze to me, I probably wouldn’t date him. Though other things turn me on, I would not be able to date a man with a squeaky, high-pitched sneeze. He’d have to have a deep, manly sneeze. But once my brain knows this, it doesn’t care much how often he sneezes, it isn’t really necessary for him to turn me on once my brain knows, but just as long as my brain does know that’s how he sneezes, we are good. If he ends up sneezing like that in front of me, he makes my heart melt even more for him. But if he sneezes like a mouse, I’m instantly turned off and sadly can’t really imagine him the same way if he stays that way

Sneezing is very prominent and is my biggest "hot button"- just about the only thing that can still cause me to have an unwanted erection at work, for example, is thinking about sneezing. (Many things could when I was a teenager but now I am older and greyer. :))

However, if you're worrying sneezing will somehow take over your ability to get turned on- please don't. I don't think it works that way. You're still very young and you need to allow yourself time to enjoy the opposite sex (or the same sex, depending on what you're into). My first girlfriend that I really loved had a sneeze that did absolutely nothing for me- but I was surprised by how much I didn't care.

Your sexuality might be all about sneezing- or it might not be. But neither is wrong. Take your time and try not to worry.

Sneezing is my biggest turn on but I enjoy regular vanilla things too. Sneezing is more my private interest but I usually tell the people I date if the relationship gets serious. Never had a bad reaction thank god lol 😳

Like others have said, it's one of the few things that turns me immediately, even if I wasn't previously at all horny.  Basically sneezing and one other unrelated kink have that effect.  I can enjoy sex with no sneezing component, but if it's a long term partner and we are trying to build a mutually satisfying sex life I will always bring up the couple "out there" things I'm into, just so my partner knows effective ways get me in the moment, like I want to know for her.  Also, partners tend to notice if you always cuddle up to them and start making out after they sneeze, so if you're determined to do that you might as well own it up front.  If it's a hookup, or even a first time with a potential girlfriend, I never bring it up and let things be vanilla , which is fine because the excitement of a new partner can take the place of kink stimulation for a while, for me.  

On 6/12/2019 at 1:44 PM, NoV said:

Sneezing is the thing that turns me on most quickly and consistently. Sure there are plenty of other things that get me in the mood, but sneezing is the thing that cuts through all barriers that can get in the way arousal (tiredness, stress, alcohol, etc.). So yeah, not the only thing but the most effective thing :D 

Quoting for truth! Lol

For me, it's more of a kink then a proper fetish, but DANG it is powerful.  

Lots of things excite me though.  

I’m in the “quickest, easiest, but not only” category, although I also need to think about fetish stuff to climax 90+% of the time.

I remember once trying to define the difference between sex and love.

I need love, which to me is all the regular things that people enjoy. But for me, the only thing in the sex category is sneezing. Nothing else will do it.

And I feel that that's okay. This is the way I am, that's all.

• 4 weeks later...

It used to, but as time went on and I met (and fell for) all sorts of different people and stories, my tastes expanded with my general experiences. Although looking back, the audiophilia was probably always there too. (I get physically turned on when hearing certain types of music.)

Sexuality is like everything else human: it fluctuates, grows and changes. You may experience periods in which sneezing does less for you. You may meet someone someday, who does something (to you) that just awakens a sensation in your body. You may read, or hear, or watch things that spark FEELS you hadn't known before. Enjoy the future :)

On 6/12/2019 at 11:26 PM, Anonymouse said:

I used to think that sneezing was all that would do it, but as I've gotten older and come to terms with my sexuality I find that other things can get me going, too. It's been a relief to find that by allowing myself to relax and just accept my gayness, I can feel the same thing just being in the presence of a woman, even if sneezing isn't involved. But so far I've never been able to finish by myself or with anyone else without at least thinking about sneezing. Like NoV said, it's the most consistent and powerful turn-on, but not the only. 

Exactly this. 

• 2 years later...

I also get turned on by my boyfriend being flirty and teasing me or me being able to take care of him.. because of my caretaker kink.

• 3 weeks later...

When I was younger and hadn't had many rewarding sexual experiences, l thought sneezing was the only thing that could turn me on. Now, many things will turn me on, but as others have said, sneezing is the quickest, easiest, and most effective. For example, my partner and I don't need lube if there has been lots of sneezing that day. I need to think about sneezing in order to orgasm 90%+ of the time. 

Most women I know also have to get into their own heads and think about fantasies in order to orgasm; the only difference is just that my fantasies are about sneezing and theirs are [I assume] about things more commonly associated with sex. 

I have other kinks, and and am also turned on just fine by "all the usual stuff." It's not impossible for a fetish to become dysfunctional, but it is extremely, absurdly, hilariously unlikely. And many (not all, but MOST) who claim it's "ruined the sex life," or some such thing are probably blaming the wrong thing. 

It's not the only thing that turns me on, but it can get me on really quick. I have other turn-ons, but sneezing/colds drive me wild. Also, if the other turn-ons are coupled with sneezing, then it makes the experience really great.