Sneeze Fetish Forum

Is there a Discord by chance?

Willowwhip

I was curious to know if there was a public chat room or server for people, that wasn't just for members only. I'm aware there's some sort of chat room, but that is a members only experience. I am willing to host this type of public domain if there is interest. I want to cry about my OC's and how cute they are, and the little jokes I've been making in my story.

There could be, but I don't have access to it and unfortunately, per forum rules, you wouldn't be able to share it here. I think. One thing you/we might be able to do is that you could start it and maybe see if there's other members you get along with who have platforms on other places (i.e. for example, I also have a tumblr and DeviantArt) and contact them through there instead of this forum and then maybe word can start building members from there. It might be easier if you get validated, because that way you're allowed to contact others who are validated and build the Discord channel from there. Sadly, due to the lack of mods and other things, validation doesn't really seem to happen anymore around here. 

Since you're validating, I can't contact you, but if you're well-versed in the tumblr community you might be able to find a few servers through that. Can't really tell you more than that, as per forum rules, though, sorry. :(

That’s more than fair. I was just wondering if there was a public version of a chat room. I will just have to wait until God sees  fit to make me a real snezfucker

My brand of comedy doesn’t really work well on mine. So I just wanted to say that that last line was supposed to be read as lighthearted humor not bitterness, just in case anyone was worried I would neve my brand of comedy doesn’t really work well online. So I just wanted to say that that last line was supposed to be read as lighthearted humor. not bitterness, just in case.

I didn't have a problem with your post either. :)

The only other solution I can think of is if you could possibly get a staff person to put your email address in your profile and then maybe someone can contact you with a link to a discord server, though again, staff is understaffed and super busy right now so that might not be the easiest thing in the world either. :(

No, it’s not a problem at all. I was just wondering if there was something public

Side note: if anyone wants to talk snezfucker hurt/comfort or listen to me cry about sick sleepy lesbian dwarves and other queer characters my discord is on my profile.

• 2 weeks later...

@Willowwhip Unfortunately it's against the rules to post contact information for other sites on this forum. If you don't edit your post to remove your discord name, a staff member will probably edit it for you. Not sure if you even can edit it though since you're not validated? In which case a staff member will do it.

As to the topic at hand, it's actually a good thing that the fetish type discords are more restricted. If they were completely open and public, they'd be much more subject to trolls. I was in a fetish server once that someone publicly posted on tumblr and we had a fairly large troll invasion not long after that as well as people that didn't think the fetish was a real thing and that it was just a joke. This is a big part of why my personal discord for the fetish is only for validated members of this forum, because I don't really have the energy to deal with trolls on a regular basis.

Awh, Okay. Fair enough . Yeah sorry am unable to edit. Thanks to whomever did that for me

• 3 months later...
On 6/28/2019 at 1:33 AM, Bondi said:

I didn't have a problem with your post either. :)

The only other solution I can think of is if you could possibly get a staff person to put your email address in your profile and then maybe someone can contact you with a link to a discord server, though again, staff is understaffed and super busy right now so that might not be the easiest thing in the world either. :(

I’ll happily become a member of staff if needed

1 hour ago, Coolio said:

I’ll happily become a member of staff if needed

While I admire your enthusiasm, it's probably fair to say that becoming a member of staff wouldn't be possible before you're actually validated. I'm not a member of staff myself so I can't say what goes into hiring practices but I'd guess there are probably additional requirements on top of being validated.

Archived