Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tissue Needed on Aisle Four (F)

GhostLily342

A few months ago I started working a second job at a large hardware store nearby, and in the paint department specifically. I was closing by myself the other night when a young couple (likely early 30s) approached and started looking at the rows of color swatches.

The man seemed more interested in the swatches, as the woman was either suffering from a cold or allergies. Her nostrils were tinged pink, and her eyes were a tired red. At first she just massaged her nose with two fingers, then sniffled wetly (and perhaps louder than she meant to). Groaning softly, she reached into her shorts pocket and retrieved a clearly used tissue. She wiped her nose several times and continued massaging through the tissue.

She followed while the man kept looking at colors, keeping her nose in her tissue most of the time. After a few moments she coughed softly, unfolded and re-folded the well worn tissue, and blew her nose. She likely wasn’t prepared for just how productive this blow would be, since immediately after blowing she clutched the tissue more tightly around her nose and groaned miserably.

Still holding the ragged tissue to her nose, she glances around, possibly for a trash can, but instead spies a small box of tissues (Puffs Ultra) by the computer on our desk. She had to ask twice, since her voice was a bit drowned out by the paint shaker the first time.

“S’cuse me, do you mind if I grab a Kleenex?”

“Sorry?”

“Do you mind if I grab a Kleenex there?”

“Oh, of course!”

She pulled a single tissue from the box, turned away and blew her nose much more thoroughly. After wiping under her nose a few times, she turned back toward me.

“I’m sorry, do you mind if I grab a couple more?”

“Please do, help yourself!”

“Gosh, thanks so much. It’s just been a runny nose kind of day!”

She pulled two more tissues from the box, wipes her nose with one and tucked the other in her pocket. She then walked around to the open side of the desk where the trash can sits. She balled up her used tissues in one hand, and asked for one more favor.

“Mind if I throw these away back here?”

“Not at all!” 

As she tossed away her used tissues, I had a brief moment to inquire about her runny nose.

“Allergies?”

“I don’t know, might be. I think my kids might’ve given me a cold too. I just know I’ve gotta take something so I can sleep tonight!”

I wished her well, and they left shortly thereafter with a handful of color swatches. What a nice occurrence so late at night!

Wondeful detail! Dialogue was written out great and seems like spectacular inccident to witness. 

Oh wow what a great job that was. Thankyou for sharing

Archived