Sneeze Fetish Forum

Which obs do we end up posting?

Morningsmith

I’m pretty sure that none of us make an obs every time we witness a sneeze. So, for those of us who do post obs at times, I’m wondering what makes the difference between posting and not posting. A few factors seem like they’d almost always be relevant, like attractiveness of the sneezer, number and intensity of sneezes, and overall hotness of the situation. These are probably the sorts of things that determine how much we enjoy seeing someone sneeze, so it wouldn’t be crazy to think that determined how likely we were to write an obs – on the logic that what we liked to see, other people would like to hear about.

But I’m actually thinking that there are other factors. I mostly post self-obs, which fits the formula because my own sneezing is a huge part of my fetish and is very pleasurable for me. But are the sneezes I write about usually the ones that were most pleasurable for me? I’m not sure. Some are, definitely. But I think there’s another factor. Very, very often, I pass along obs that involve my sneezes being witnessed and responded to by another person. Even some of that has to do with pleasure: I do find that slightly exposed feeling kind of sexy. But I think I’m more likely to write about two sneezes and a blessing from a stranger than ten sneezes while I’m alone. I definitely think the ten sneezes would be more fun. So what makes the difference?

I think it’s the simple fact that, when somebody else is involved, I feel like something happened, like I have a story to tell. There’s something kind of flat about saying “hey everyone, I just sneezed ten times” if that’s really all you have to say, in a way that totally wouldn’t be flat if you were sharing a video of the same events. Does anyone have similar thoughts? Do you think this kind of skew affects our sense of what other people like, how they behave etc?

Usually only the ones that tick a certain number of boxes :D Sure I see sneezes all the time, but it really has to be an exceptional fit, immense volume or an unusual trigger to make me want to post an obs. 

Archived