Sneeze Fetish Forum

Need advice on a story...

Wig_Powder

I’m debating which of two similar paths to go down in a story I'm working on, and I figured, since I’m sharing it with all of you, I’d let you guys have a say in it.

The constant: Character A is new to romance and is kind of hopeless at it. They turn into a blushing, stammering mess when someone blatantly flirts with them, and are equally tongue tied when they try to express interest in someone. It’s meant to be awkward but also adorable at the same time.

So the question is, which scenario is cuter/more entertaining…?

SCENARIO 1: A develops feelings for Character B, and flails about trying to communicate this to them. B is initially confused by this, but finds it kind of cute, and that helps them realize they’re attracted to A as well. B then reassures A that the feeling is mutual, and suggests they embark on a relationship.

SCENARIO 2: B develops feelings for A, but is much better at controlling their emotions and expressing themselves. They start gently flirting and giving off hints that they’re receptive to a romance. A doesn’t quite realize what’s going on, but it eventually clicks, right around the time they decide they’re attracted to B too. A then turns into the aforementioned mess, which B finds endearing before deciding that means A likes them back and broaching the subject of trying a relationship.

Any thoughts/opinions/votes are greatly appreciated!

Character A, eventually. But sneezing wouldn't come into the story until the two of them had been dating for awhile. This bit would be the setup to get to that point.

Scenario 2! I feel like it is more unusual and more interesting. Especially if it is M/F and character B is female 🙂

I agree with Scenario 1.  I would prefer Character A to be male. :wub: I think nervous clumsy males are SO cute.  But you do you, honey!  Write whatever genders (or non) you like! ☺️

Since it's come up a few times in responses, I'll give a few more details of my plans to help people come to more of a decision:

*Character A will be male, and Character B will be female.

*The section of the story where A's nervousness really comes through will not contain sneezing; much like my previous story, a certain amount of setup is required before we get to the sneezy goodness. Just as a heads-up in case you were picturing sneezing being part of A's awkwardness.

Thank you for the responses so far! I have a little more to work on before I start writing this part, so if you want to vote, feel free!

• 5 months later...

A man from a city with loud sneezes and a young woman from the countryside with little wet sneezes. Opposites attract!! 

• 1 month later...

It's been nearly eight months since I first asked for advice, and I've finally committed to writing and posting the story this was in reference to. However, some discussions with the mods led to the conclusion that it would be more appropriate to post on the adult board. I apologize to those who were interested but don't have access to that part of the forum yet. For those who do have access, you can find it under the title "A Mage and Her Warrior". Sorry, there won't be sneezing for a bit, but I hope you enjoy it! It'll also take awhile for the reveal of which of the two options I chose, but I hope you guys like that, too.

Archived