Sneeze Fetish Forum

Weird hobbies

Kaze Wo Hiku

Can be your own or something you've seen before.  I follow a lot of craft communities and FB and there is a group of people who made lifelike newborn dolls. Now dolls creep me out to begin with but seeing these, mostly for sale, is just...I mean there incredibly realistic but just....creepy.  Im sure they take time and care to make but man they are not my cup of tea.

Anyone else?  Also by weird I don't mean like bad/creepy more stuff you don't see everyday.  Not your normal knitting, photography, painting, etc.

Butter sculpting is by far one of the weirdest I've seen. It's interesting and I'm sure takes a lot of skill but..why? Why butter? Just use clay or wood..?

Oh god my grandmother used to have a few of those kinds of dolls. Hadn’t thought about those in ages, they were extremely creepy indeed. 

The oddest thing that springs to mind is the people in the knitting community who spin and knit with yarn from their pet’s fur. Like, they’ll brush their dog and keep all the fur and spin it into a skein of yarn and knit a jumper with it. Rationally speaking I can’t say why I think that’s weirder than wearing some random sheep’s coat, but still, it always seemed just that bit more odd to me. 

I'm collecting fruit stickers :) this is not creepy, just a little weird. I already have more than 1000 of them, and I've been collecting for about 7 years (woohoo, the only project I haven't given up 😂

• 2 months later...
On 8/4/2019 at 5:29 PM, peach_princess said:

I'm collecting fruit stickers :) this is not creepy, just a little weird. I already have more than 1000 of them, and I've been collecting for about 7 years (woohoo, the only project I haven't given up 😂

Sounds awesome

Archived