Sneeze Fetish Forum

De Rerum Natura.....Things of the Nature

DrFever

I take the 570 Line toward “Blossoms” station. The crowd is surrounding me. But that's normal, it's 5:30 PM. Everybody's going out of office.

Everybody? No. My dear Shirley isnt...She's off today....How lucky she is ! But she deserves it : her job of Account Manager @ Barson & Barson makes her a true, busy buisnesswoman, always in suit & high heels, which would perfectly go with her brown hair in a bun and her thin glasses.
While listening to some classical music, I take pleasure to imagine her now : Crouched on the sofa watching on the TV, in her old grey suitsweat. So far away from her professional atitude...But gosh she deserves it !

The Bus stops near Apple Lane when I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket, interrupting my music. It's her !
The noise of surrounding cars and the tin of hors at the crossroad impede me to hear her first words...but her tone is unambiguous...as well as her words....

- Honey, can you pick some painkiller at the chemistery? I don't feel well and.....

Another unambiguous sound comes aggressively to my ears....

- And some floor-washing stuff....I've eaten something bad....or I dunno what...

My heartbeat skyrocketed. Shirley and I were dating long enough in order to consider our relationship to be sincere and stable : I've introduced to my family and friends six months ago, and she did the same with hers. And we had congrats from both sides. A good way to start a relationship, isn't it? Or at least a good sign....

- I'm on my way, love ! Give me 5 minutes....

Hanging up the phone, I go at the nearest chemistry and orders a bit of everything : NyQuil, Tylenol, Smectits, as well as oral rehydratation solutions....And if's remain unused, we'll have stock! Paying the bill, I go back home , climbing the stairs to our flat.

The door opens with a gringe, my tie swings as a pony tail or a balance but I dont care of my appaearence right now....And it's not an under-the-weather Shirley who will make me remarks....

Putting the medication bag on the table, I go to the bathroom, welcomed by the husky sound of vomiting....How pleasant !

But it's less unpleasant to see Shirely, in her dreamed old grey suitsweat leant on the toilet, having thrown her bowels.

- Oh, sweetie. You're here !

I kneel at her height and take her in my arms. Her forehead is heavily sweating. With some toilet paper, I rapidly clean the remains around her lips. She smiles poorly.

- C'mon Shirley!

With a grunt, I manage to bring her out of the bathroom and to lie her on the sofa.

- What's happened, Shirley? How do you feel....

- Horrible...I'm cold and nauseaous.....Perhaps this trifle I've eaten at noon was too much....

With a pout, I fetch a thermometer. An old glassy one with gallium. And a basin...because you not know what can happen....

As the thermometer does its job, I check at the trashcan : No the cream was still edible...And I dont see anything that can be subject to taint or bacterial contamination in our fridge....And I know she stayed at home all day long....

I come back to the sofa and I take the thermometer out of her mouth.

- No fever....Shall I call the doctor?

- No, dear, it will be allright....My stomach is just grumpy or mad at me....

- I'll fetch you a hot water bottle for your belly...It'll help you

- Ohhh you're so sweet....

While going to the kettle, I hear Shirley throwing up in the basin. I fill the bottle with hot water and I come back, putting it sweetly on her belly.

- Mhhh that's good....

But with my ordinary clumsyness, I manage to hit her breast. The kick was slow but she hissed abnormaly.

- Are you all right? Last week, it wasnt so painful.....

I feel she's a bit stunned..

- Last week...last week...
- What, “Last week”?

A small smile goes on her lips

- Last week, Aunt Flo was supposed to come....And she's not....

I blink and time seems to freeze.

- You mean....

Her face become enlighted with happiness and, silently, she nods...

- Probably.....There's a test in the closet....

I help her going to the toilet and the manage to do the test. 5 secondes. 10 seconds...and the bars. The two bars.

We hug silently, exchanging only glances. Giving her a kiss, I bow before her and kiss her belly...
No words. It's useless...

Archived