Sneeze Fetish Forum

Frozen Story for Niece. Need Ideas

I love Alan Rickman

My two year old niece is absolutely obsessed with Frozen, and I’m planning on writing her a Frozen-themed story. I am prone to writer’s block, and I haven’t even started writing the story yet but already hit a block. I have no idea what the plot should be or where I should start. Anyone have any ideas?

Kinda depends on what else she likes.  

Does she like other Disney princesses?  Do a crossover with one of those.

Does she like animals?  Maybe a story about one of the characters getting a new pet.

Does she like superheroes/magical girls?  Maybe do a story where other children are telling stories about what the princesses are like that reimagines them as superheroes/magical girls like Captain Marvel or Sailor Moon.

Does she like sports?  Maybe a story about the princesses competing in the sport she likes best.  Maybe with a touch of sibling rivalry in there.

Is she more girly?  Maybe a story about the princesses having a tea party with their friends.  Or even with your niece.  A little meta, but she might be thrilled to be in a story with her favorite characters.

Maybe a story about an ice sculpting competition?

Maybe a story about making a new snowman friend for Olaf?

6 hours ago, ZakuConvoy said:

Kinda depends on what else she likes.  

Does she like other Disney princesses?  Do a crossover with one of those.

Does she like animals?  Maybe a story about one of the characters getting a new pet.

Does she like superheroes/magical girls?  Maybe do a story where other children are telling stories about what the princesses are like that reimagines them as superheroes/magical girls like Captain Marvel or Sailor Moon.

Does she like sports?  Maybe a story about the princesses competing in the sport she likes best.  Maybe with a touch of sibling rivalry in there.

Is she more girly?  Maybe a story about the princesses having a tea party with their friends.  Or even with your niece.  A little meta, but she might be thrilled to be in a story with her favorite characters.

Maybe a story about an ice sculpting competition?

Maybe a story about making a new snowman friend for Olaf?

Her favorite character is Olaf, followed by Sven. She also likes Elsa, and I’ll probably include Kristoff as well to talk for Sven as usual. Regarding other things she likes, she also likes Mickey Mouse, dinosaurs, animals, cars, and trucks

Edit: Seeing that Olaf is her favorite character, I’m thinking that idea of a new snowman friend for Olaf would be a good addition in there!

...Maybe the new snowman could basically BE a snowman version of Mickey Mouse?  Maybe that'd be too weird, I dunno.

• 2 weeks later...

If your niece is 2 and understands Frozen she's rather intelligent :)

Maybe a princess is arriving in a car, or a truck- so Olaf and Sven need to go out and meet her to say hello. When they get there it turns out she's a snow-woman princess and she falls in love with Olaf?

I don't know have kids, I don't know if that would work. If she's 2 then maybe Olaf could just go and meet Mickey Mouse driving a truck! I don't think plot integrity will matter :D

1 hour ago, Heathcliff said:

Ok this post is old, but still delightful.

Thanks for the thoughts! Nah, it’s not really old. Just a few weeks. And I’m always open to thoughts on this. :) 

Archived