Sneeze Fetish Forum

Spider_man rant

Esstrosa

Why do we need one?
Why do we need to change the sexuality of an already established character?
Why do people feel the need to attack others over a misunderstanding?
It's really easy to misunderstand people on the internet, no way to tell if the tone is joking or serious because it's text. No tone of voice or facial expression or bodily expression to be seen or heard.

As for my favorite movies:
1. Into the Spider-Verse
2. Spider-Man
3 Spider-Man 2
4. Spider-Man 3
5. I haven't seen the rest so I cannot form a conclusion. I've seen snippets of the amazing Spider-Man, not really impressed. I've seen snippets of the newer movies... most have shield or iron man in them. They don't feel as stand alone as they should but I've only seen snippets so I cannot say for sure.

On a side note the Spider-Man game on PS4 was awesome!

48 minutes ago, megacycle said:

People want to say that it wouldn't be a problem if a new Spider-man was gay. And it wouldn't be a problem.

54 minutes ago, Heathcliff said:

People want to say that it wouldn't be a problem if a new Spider-man was gay. And it wouldn't be a problem.

That's fine... if they want to make a new character that carries the mantle of Spider-Man.
Just don't go changing an already established character... it can rub people the wrong way.

4 hours ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

i guess i'd just wonder why you thought he was joking @Esstrosa?

Because it came out of nowhere 

20 hours ago, megacycle said:

That's fine... if they want to make a new character that carries the mantle of Spider-Man.
Just don't go changing an already established character... it can rub people the wrong way.

I apologise, I'd like to say I do agree with this point. I do prefer when people invent something new rather than try and forcibly reinvent an old character in a way that doesn't work.

I felt like they got it right with Miles Morales, the young black kid who is Spider-Man. Rather than say "let's do a version of Peter Parker who is black" they created a new character, who becomes his own, individual version of Spider-Man.

1 hour ago, Heathcliff said:

I apologise, I'd like to say I do agree with this point. I do prefer when people invent something new rather than try and forcibly reinvent an old character in a way that doesn't work.

I felt like they got it right with Miles Morales, the young black kid who is Spider-Man. Rather than say "let's do a version of Peter Parker who is black" they created a new character, who becomes his own, individual version of Spider-Man.

Miles is definitely a good way to re-invent a hero and into the spider-verse is a good movie to put him into the spotlight, give him the attention he deserves along with introducing other versions of Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy.

23 hours ago, megacycle said:

Miles is definitely a good way to re-invent a hero and into the spider-verse is a good movie to put him into the spotlight, give him the attention he deserves along with introducing other versions of Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy.

Oh I loved the Spider-verse movie- it was clear the people who made that had a real love for Spider-man and comic book visuals.

On 9/1/2019 at 10:26 PM, megacycle said:

Why do we need one?
Why do we need to change the sexuality of an already established character?
It's really easy to misunderstand people on the internet, no way to tell if the tone is joking or serious because it's text. No tone of voice or facial expression or bodily expression to be seen or heard.

As for my favorite movies:
1. Into the Spider-Verse
2. Spider-Man
3 Spider-Man 2
4. Spider-Man 3
5. I haven't seen the rest so I cannot form a conclusion. I've seen snippets of the amazing Spider-Man, not really impressed. I've seen snippets of the newer movies... most have shield or iron man in them. They don't feel as stand alone as they should but I've only seen snippets so I cannot say for sure.

On a side note the Spider-Man game on PS4 was awesome!

The spider man game was awesome 

On 9/4/2019 at 1:08 AM, Esstrosa said:

The spider man game was awesome 

Mr Negative is such a silly name for a villain- but the game made him awesome. Also I loved stealth Mary Jane

Archived