Sneeze Fetish Forum

Best Served Cold

Cool Cat

I decided to take a totally different approach with this story. I'm writing it as if I'm the main character, Claire, writing in a journal. I'm still not sold on the journal aspect but really like the first person perspective, so I wanted to get some feedback on this and see if anyone liked it. The first part doesn't have a lot of sneezing, but I promise there will be a lot more in later parts!

Last night was a cold, dark, rainy night, which seemed very fitting for the situation I found myself in. I sat on a bench under a street lamp, staring down at the empty road in front of me. I was thinking about the terrible things that had just recently happened to me: I failed an exam, then somebody crashed into my new car, and then I got lost walking home from my friend Courtney's house with no cell service.

While I sat on the bench, a large truck drove by and passed over a large puddle, spraying me with water. My jaw dropped in shock and disbelief, as if the world hadn't tortured me enough today. Suddenly, I heard a deep, rough voice behind me: "Rough day today, huh?" I turned to see a man dressed fully in black, and a shadow was cast over his face, concealing his identity. "What a shame. If only you could have some revenge, eh?"

I stood and took a few steps back from the man. I remember stammering, "Please, I'll give you anything, just don't hurt me..." "No need to worry." the man replied. "Im just saying, wouldn't that be nice, getting revenge for all the wrongs that have been done to you." I nodded hesitantly. "Hmmm... well, it seems to me that today is, believe it or not, the luckiest day of your life. I can give you the revenge you want, the power you crave, the respect you deserve... I can grant you all of that, for one small price."

I focused as hard as I could, but I still couldn't make out any features of the man's face. "What's the price?" I asked nervously. Though I couldn't see it, I could almost feel a sinister grin on the man's face. "I'll make you the most powerful girl alive, and you will be completely free to do whatever you please with this power... for a price." "A price?" I asked, still hesitant. "Yes... you see, my well-being depends on others' illness. I will empower you to act as an agent of mine, but you will be required to remain loyal to me. I can't really explain more until you accept, but realize that the price you pay simply ensures that you continue to do my work."

I watched as, from the shadows, a black-gloved hand reached out. I stared at the hand for a moment with about a million thoughts running through my head. "Well? What's your choice?" the man asked. I reached out and shook his hand. Suddenly, I felt a surge of power coursing through my veins. "You have all the power you need," the man asserted, "but as I said, I must ensure you remain loyal. You can make people sick at will by pointing at them. As for loyalty... you will find this to be quite enjoyable, because now you will find sneezing to be rather... attractive." The man let go of my hand. As the man walked away and faded into the dark, I smiled.

I woke up today thinking that it was all just a dream. Obviously there's no such thing as supernatural powers or anything, right? I walked up to the science hall, where my first class was, when I saw Courtney waving at me as she walked by. Without thinking, I acknowledged her by pointing at her and winking. She did the same back to me and turned around to keep walking. About a second later, her head snapped forward as she sneezed. I didn't think much of it as I walked into class, but at the start of the lecture it dawned on me what I'd done. I swore it was just a coincidence, that I didn't actually have any powers and maybe the sun was in her eyes or something. Unfortunately, that didn't last long.

I had plans to get lunch with Courtney, but when she showed up, I knew something was different. Her face was now a sickly pale color, and it looked like she was struggling to breathe through her nose. I watched as Courtney's red-rimmed nostrils flared and her eyes fluttered shut. "Eh... heeehhh... Et-CHOO! ETCHOO! Heh... EEETTCHOOO! *Sniff*" I felt a strange mix of emotions at this point. I still didn't believe this was my doing, yet I felt a sense of guilt because it might've been, and stranger still... I did, indeed, find her sneezes to be quite attractive. I didn't do a good job of hiding my facial expressions, but fortunately Courtney misunderstood them. "Sorry, *sniff* did I sneeze on you?" "What? Oh, uh... yeah, a little." I lied, but it would make a lot more sense than the truth to her. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to... I've been feeling a little under the weather today."

The rest of the conversation is all a blur to me. I was too distracted, trying to figure out what was going on. Under the table, I pointed at a few more people to figure out if I really did have the power. Everyone I pointed to, without fail, looked like a snotty mess by the time they finished their meals, and I found all of them just a little more attractive than when they'd walked in.

I tried the same experiment during my next class, and sure enough, I got the same results. At this point, I decided to accept that I did, indeed, have the power to infect people at will. Unfortunately, I hadn't been listening to the professor too carefully. "Claire." The professor said, looking at me. "Me?" I asked, absent-mindedly making the fatal mistake of pointing at myself. "Yes, you. Do you know what the next stage of this process is called?" "No, I... hit-shew!" I sneezed. Everyone in the class laughed. I wanted to bury myself in my textbook. "Maybe you should be paying more attention, if you're even well enough to be here..." The professor grumbled, then checked his watch. "Alright, I expect all of you to be able to answer that question by class on Wednesday."

I left the building, completely embarrassed. To the side I saw Sasha, possibly the most stuck-up girl in class, talking to her friends. "Oh, gee, I don't know professor!" Sasha said in a mocking tone, then obnoxiously pretended to sneeze. "I don't even get why she came to class if she was sick. Like, keep your disgusting germs to yourself!" I decided to have a little creative fun. I pointed at everyone in the group except Sasha herself, to see how long it would take her to catch it. As much as I wanted to see what happened, I decided to get back to my dorm and just let it play out. I was feeling pretty tired, and my nose was starting to fill, and nothing sounded better than crawling into bed, which is where I am right now. I'm feeling pretty terrible, so I'm going to get some rest. I'll keep you posted on what happens next!

-Claire

This is super interesting, though it might be a good idea to add taggs so people actuslly have some idea what it is about before reading.

I really like the journal aspect of this story. I especially like it when authors try something a little different with sneezefics as it keeps things interesting :D 

As someone who had experienced with writing first- person stories (and even one that was written like a diary), I can say that it can be very fun to write, and very fun to read, if done right. I really like the way you set this up, and I particularly like how Claire made all of Sasha's friends sick but not Sasha herself, so that she would catch it from them 😁

Sorry to keep you all waiting so long! I'm so glad everyone is enjoying this! Here's part 2:

I woke up to a thick wall of congestion in my nose and a strong urge to sneeze. "Hit-schew! Hiiitchew!" One look in the mirror made it obvious how sick I actually am. My skin is pale and my nose is red and chapped. I sniffed, and then the most embarrassing thing happened JUST as my roommate, Emily, got up. "Hiiitchew!" I sneeze all over the mirror. It crept up on me too fast to cover it, and the mirror was blasted by my spray. I hear my roommate laughing at me as I grab a paper towel to wipe my sneeze off the mirror. As I finish getting ready for another day of class, I see Emily walking up to the mirror. I point at her, and suddenly - "HiiiAASHOO!" She also sprays the mirror, and on my way out I tease her that it must be karma for laughing at me.

On my way to class, I meet up with Courtney, who is looking even worse than yesterday. I see her red nostrils flaring, her nose twitching, and her breath hitching. Her eyes shut, her head snaps forward, and... "ETCHOO!" she sneezes openly into the air, then starts coughing. I forgot how bad Courtney is at keeping her germs to herself. "Hey Claire.. *sniff*" She greets me. Her voice is deeper than usual, and it's clear she's very congested. "Hey, what's up Courtney!" I reply, my voice equally deep and congested. "Ughh... *sniff* I have the worst cold. Heh-ETCHOO! *Sniff* I can't stop sneezing." I'm mesmerized by everything - her voice, her sniffling, and especially her sneezing. I think she noticed that. "Is everything okay, Claire? *Sniff* You're acting a little weird..." "Huh? Oh, yeah, it's nothing. It's just that I have a... IIITSCHEW! I have a cold too." I reply nervously. I hope she bought it and doesn't look into it too much...

In class, I'm too distracted by Courtney, who is sniffling and sneezing her way through the entire lesson. Even if she wasn't so attractive to me right now, I'd be too distracted by my own cold to pay attention. I declare this lesson a lost cause and focus on Courtney instead. She's so bad at covering her mouth, and I feel bad for the girl who sits in front of her, Rebecca. I swear, by the end of the lesson, Rebecca's hair should've been practically dripping from the constant shower of sneezes coming from Courtney. The girl who sits next to Courtney, Mariah, is physically leaning back to avoid the germs and looking very judgmental, wondering why Courtney would ever go to class in her state. That's when a truly sinister thought flashes across my mind. I point at the girl on the other side of Mariah, and then the guy behind her. By some odd stroke of luck or evil twist of fate, they're all as bad at covering their mouths as Courtney! Mariah spends the rest of the lesson getting a healthy dose of cold germs, and I have front row tickets to watch it all play out.

After class, I have to go to work. I work with Mariah, and we always carpool every day. She's still talking to her friends when I pull my car to the front of the lot. I realized that, since I'm already trying to get Mariah sick, I might as well make some contributions of my own. I grab the seatbelt and blow my stuffy nose into it, then quickly rub it in so Mariah won't notice. She's still distracted, so I take the opportunity to cough on her headrest as well. To seal her fate, I lean over to the door handle and... "Iiishew! ISHEW! Hiiih- ITCHEW!" I sniff and blow my nose, then rub the tissue around in the cup holder Mariah always uses. She's finally wrapped up her conversation and gets into the car, and after she touches a few things, I tell her she has something on her face. In an effort to help her "get it off", I direct her hand around her nose and mouth, ensuring that my germs get where they need to go to infect her.

Work is boring, as usual, but it's what comes afterwards that piqued my interest. Mariah is always tired after a long day of work, but she seems especially tired today. And... is it my imagination, or is her nose a little pink? I can see her nose subtly twitching, and I realize it won't take much to push her over the edge. I turn around quickly, acting like I had something to do, but I made sure my hair brushed over Mariah's nose. "Ha... haaaa..." Why is she still resisting? Obviously she's got to sneeze. I whip back around, and my hair brushes over her nose again. "Haaaa-CHEW!" She finally lets it out, and I hear a wet sniffle after she's done. It seems that, after a day of exposure to germs, my cold finally got a grasp on Mariah.

It's getting late, and I need to get some sleep before another fun day seeing who I can infect tomorrow. I can't keep Courtney off my mind, so I'm excited to see her again, and I'm also wondering how my plan with Sasha is playing out. I guess we'll have to see, and believe me, you'll be the first to know!

-Claire

I'm not usually a fan of first person narrative, but you're so good at it you're starting to make me into one! 😁

I really like the way Claire is using her magic around her targets instead of on her targets, so they get sick through natural (supernatural?) contagion instead of directly, I don't recall seeing that before and I'm enjoying the mystery and suspense, as we don't know 100% for sure if Sasha has caught the cold yet or not, and if so, how far along it is.  I hope we get to see Sasha and her friends trying to play the blame game as to which of their group was responsible for bringing the cold among them and getting them all sick.  Keep up the great work, I can't wait for the next installment!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm back with the next installment of this story! Enjoy!

The sound of sneezing woke me up this morning. Emily stood by the mirror, nose chapped and red. "Aaashew! Hiiaaaashew!" she sneezed. She looked tired and miserable. "Everything alright, Em?" I asked. "Yeah," she replied bitterly, "I just caught your stupid cold. Hiiashew!" She grabbed a tissue and blew her nose into it. She sounded really sick! Then she grabbed her book bag and walked out the door. I could hear one final "HiiiiaAASHEW!" as the door closed.

I was walking down the hall of my dorm when I heard another sneeze, this time behind a closed door. I looked to see that it was Mariah's room and smiled. Now I know for sure, she definitely caught my cold. Speaking of which...

"Hit-CHEW!" I sneezed, but my nose wasn't done. I felt a tickle deep in my sinuses, and it slowly worked it's way through my nose. I stood, overtaken by an incredible urge to sneeze again. "Hiiih... HITCHEW! Hiiitschew!" I sniffed, then pulled a tissue out of my pocket and blew my nose. Before I was done, however, I heard a high-pitched sneeze behind me. I turned around to see Rebecca, who was still in her pajamas. Her hair was messy and her nostrils were surrounded in a red lining. "Hey Claire!" she says, trying to act cheerful. "Hi Rebecca!" I reply. "You, uh... you don't look so good..." "You don't look too great yourself!" she responds, only half joking. "I'm thinking I should take the day off from class. You might want to do the same." She's right. I do want to take the day off, but I can't because I'm too curious to see Sasha. I lied, "No, I'm fine. I'm really starting to get over this, I think!" "Lucky you. I'm just starting!" We talk a little more before we say goodbye and then go our separate ways.

I was in my first class, just pulling my notebook out of my bag, when Mariah showed up. She looked absolutely miserable. It was raining today, and it looked like she didn't have an umbrella. Her hair was soaking wet, plastered to her skin by the rain. Her nose was even more red than Rebecca's, and her eyes look tired. She sat in a desk across from me, and it was hard not to focus on her. Through the entire lecture, her nose seemed to be quivering. She couldn't stop sniffling. I knew right away she didn't have any tissues. I think she was still trying to deny that she's sick. Finally, towards the end of the lecture, she couldn't fight back any more. "Haaaa... haaaAAH... HAH-CHEW! Haaaachew! Hat-CHEW!" She gave a thick, wet sniff as she realized she still didn't have any tissues. Embarrassed, she did about the only thing she could: she wiped her hands off on her jeans. By the time the lecture was over, her cheeks were as red as her nose. She hurried off to the bathroom the instant the professor was done with his last sentence.

I met Courtney in the dining hall for lunch again today. This time, however, she was wearing a surgical mask. I was a little disappointed. Since when does Courtney care about being careful with germs? Just yesterday she was sneezing all over Mariah and Rebecca, but now she decides to be careful? Fortunately, we would be eating, so I'd still get to see her with the mask off. As it turned out, Courtney was still really sick. So much, in fact, that the mask was completely drenched on the inside from all of her sneezing. "I'm so glad to have that off!" Courtney said with a laugh. "I went to see a doctor this morning and she recommended I wear it. It's so gross now, though!"

I eventually went to grab some food when I noticed Sasha enter the doors to the dining hall, alone. Her friends were gone, and she looked perfectly healthy. As I was about to grab some food, she decided to cut in front of me. "Hey!" I confronted her. She gave me a fake smile. "Hey!" Without another word, she walked off, and I was shocked. Who does that? I walked back to the table after finally getting my food, and then I plotted with Courtney on how to get Sasha. We both knew how mean she was, but I realized that now we have all the resources we need to get her back.

During my next class, I patiently sat through the lecture, but it felt painfully slow as I waited to put my plan in action. After what seemed like an eternity, the professor finally wrapped things up. I was ready to get my revenge.

I approached Sasha after class. Her back was turned to me, so I quickly pointed at her. "Hey Sasha!" I said cheerfully. She wheeled around and stared at me for a moment. "Claire? What do you want?" I was so ready to get inside her head. "Oh, not much, I just thought you might need one of these." I pulled out Courtney's surgical mask, which she agreed to give to me so I could mess with Sasha. Courtney didn't think I could ever convince Sasha to wear it, but then, she didn't know about my powers.

Sasha was confused. "Why would I need a..." suddenly, I noticed the look on her face. It was a brilliant mixture between the familiar "I need to sneeze" face, confusion, and fear. "...need a ..." she stammered. I couldn't tell if the stammering was because she was so confused, or because the tickle in her nose wouldn't let her keep speaking. "...a... HeeeEEIIISHEW!" she sneezed. "There's a lot more where that came from!" I said, giving her a mischievous grin. Without another word, she slowly reached out and grabbed the mask from my hand, then put it on, unaware that it would only make her more sick the more she used it. "I won't have to worry about you causing problems for me any more, right? No more talking behind my back? No more cutting me off in the dining hall? No more jokes about me?" She looked back at me, still confused and terrified. "Uh huh... HEEISHEW!" "Good!" I replied, then turned and walked away.

I can't wait to tell Courtney about it all! She's going to think it's absolutely hilarious, especially because she'll think I somehow convinced Sasha to infect herself. I never realized how much fun it could be to have powers like mine, and it's only day 3. I'm ready to go to sleep, but tomorrow will be a lot of fun, especially because it's Friday! I'm so excited to spend all weekend putting my powers to use. Until next time!

-Claire

• 3 weeks later...

Time for another update! There's a little less sneezing going on, but I think this really sets me up for something I'd be more excited to write about. In addition, I was originally planning to make Claire a little more "evil" than she is right now, and I think I'm set for that too. I hope this looks just as exciting for all of you!

The first thing I did today was get ready for work, like I always do on Saturdays. I put on my uniform and walk down the hall to Mariah's dorm. I hear a loud "hah-CHEW!" on the other side of the door. I'm half expecting her to tell me she's too sick to go to work, but she opens the door wearing her uniform as well. She looks like death, her skin sickly pale and her eyes glazed over from exhaustion. Red radiates from her nostrils, which have a glossy sheen from her runny nose. She was breathing almost exclusively from her mouth. "Hey, Claire." she said. Her voice sounded like it was a few octaves deeper than usual, and she sounded horribly congested. "You can't be serious... Are you actually going to work like this?" I asked. She nodded as her face scrunched up. "AAASHEW! *Sniff* Yeah, I need the money."

During the drive to work, Mariah spent most of her time sneezing or blowing her nose. I almost felt bad giving her this cold. "Haaashew!" she sneezed. It would've been easier to feel bad if there wasn't something so strangely attractive about her sneezing. My more sadistic side wanted her to actually feel worse.

After a while at work, I tried something I'm surprised I didn't think of sooner. I pointed at Mariah when nobody was looking, just to see what would happen. We work at a fast food place, and she was putting food in a bag when I did it. She froze almost instantly and opened her mouth slightly. I could almost see her nose tingling, and I knew right away she had to sneeze. "Hah... ahh... HAAAH... AT-CHEW!" she sneezed. Nobody saw what happened but me and Mariah. I saw her quickly look around to see if anyone saw her. I could see her hesitate, but she decided to close the bag and pretend nothing happened. Then she quickly walked to the window to serve the food. I decided to step out and see for myself what happened. Obviously, the metal table was covered in spray, but even more shocking was that there was a clear outline where the bag of food was. There's no way she didn't sneeze into it. Mariah came back and quickly headed to the back room, so I decided to follow her.

She went straight to the back room and started blowing her nose. I waited for a minute or so before stepping in. "You don't look so good, Mariah..." I said gently. She sniffed. "I don't feel too good, either." she replied. I leaned in. "I know what you did." I whispered. I didn't think it was possible, but her face seemed to become even more white. "Don't worry," I said, "your secret is safe with me. I'm not feeling great either. Let's see if we can take the rest of the day off."

Our boss agreed that it was for the best that Mariah leaves, and since our shift was almost over, we were both allowed to leave since I was her ride home. On the way home, Mariah started a really interesting conversation. "How come you didn't say anything about the food I served?" Mariah asked. "Well, you're my friend. I don't want to sell you out like that!" I responded. "Yeah, but... what, do you not care?" I thought for a moment. "No, not really. It's not my food." I shrugged. She replied, "I guess... It's not the first time I've done that, you know?" I was surprised. "It's not?" "No, it's not. In fact, I kind of... I kind of like to make a game out of it." "A game?" I almost couldn't conceal my excitement. "Yeah, you know, a game. When I get sick, I like to see who else will get it. I don't know, it's fun for me." "Really?" I replied. "Small world..." I told her everything: the weird guy, Courtney, how I accidentally got myself sick, how I got her, Sasha, everything. Then there was silence, about the longest silence of my life.

Finally: "I want in." she said. "What?" "Yeah, you're whole thing where you intentionally mess with people, get them sick... I want in on that!" "Are you serious?" I replied. "Yeah, why?" she asked. "Well, you seemed pretty disgusted when Courtney was sick in class next to you." "No, no, it's all an act." she replied. "I actually kind of enjoyed that, but I don't want to be obvious about it. No, in a weird way, I'm actually really glad you got me sick." I was dumbfounded. "So... you like to be sick and spread it, and I have my powers... maybe we can make something of this!" "Yeah, we could infect so many people!" she said enthusiastically. "You know, I have a few more friends like us. I think together, we could maybe get the whole campus!" That sounded incredible. "You think?" I replied. "Yeah, I think we could do it!"

Tomorrow I'm going to meet Mariah's friends, and I can't wait! I really think that we could actually hit everyone on campus. That would be amazing! I'm so excited to see how everything goes tomorrow. I'll definitely have to let you know how it goes!

-Claire

• 1 year later...

I bet nobody expected a new post to this story! I always wanted to continue and tried a few times, but I just never came up with more than a few sentences. Finally, today's the day I figured out how to move forward. I'm feeling really excited to work on this story again and hopefully wrap it up properly!

Today was a very interesting day! I met all of Mariah's friends, and now some things make a lot more sense. She showed me a secret meeting space in a corner of one of our lecture halls that isn't frequently travelled, and I couldn't believe my eyes. Courtney was there, but I can't say that was too surprising. She's so bad at covering when she's sick, but clearly that was on purpose! Rebecca was also there, which is why she didn't seem to mind that Courtney was sneezing all over her in class. There are two other girls there, too: Brooke and Chloe. Brooke always seemed shy and quiet, but she's also one of those people who catches everything that's going around and seems to always be sick. I wondered if that was actually on purpose. Finally, Chloe is Brooke's best friend, so naturally it seems like she always gets whatever Brooke catches. Since they're both in the "sneeze club", as I've taken to calling it, I guess that makes them a great pair.

Strangely, Brooke and Chloe are the only two healthy girls in the club because I infected everyone else. We all knew that couldn't last long, of course, and they decided that they wanted to get sick naturally rather than from my powers. We decided to make a new rule while we were creating our plan to infect the whole campus: during our planning, all sneezes had to be aimed at Chloe or Brooke, or even both if possible. They stayed close together to make it easier for us.

Mariah was the first to start sneezing before we even started our plan. "Hah... ASHOO!" She sneezed. We could all see the mist from the spray hanging in the air around Brooke and Chloe. It didn't take long for me to feel the familiar tickle in my nose, too. I sneezed, "Hit-CHEW! Hih... ISHEW!" and hit Brooke with the blast. I sniffed and rubbed at my nose as Courtney built up for a sneeze of her own. "Het-CHOO!" she sneezed, spraying Chloe this time. We almost expected Rebecca to follow suit, but she just gave a thick sniffle. We could all tell she had to sneeze and would soon, but for now it was stuck.

We decided it would be the most fun to use a mix of my powers and just spreading our colds the old-fashioned way. Fortunately our college was small and only had a few dorms. Mariah, Rebecca, and I all lived in the same building, so we could tag-team our dorm. Brooke and Chloe were roommates in a different building, so they could handle that dorm. In the third dorm, we could count on Courtney to infect everyone, especially because she's so good at being bad with germs. Unfortunately, there was one more dorm.

I thought we'd have to come up with a new strategy, but who should walk into the meeting space but...

"Sasha?!" I said in shock. Sasha gave me a fake smile. "Hey, Claire!" My brain almost short-circuited in that moment. Sasha? In the sneeze club? I guess it could make sense, but she'd ruin the whole thing. I did NOT want to work with Sasha. Why did she have to be in the club? "HEEISHEW!" she sneezed loudly. "Glad you could make it, Sasha!" Mariah said enthusiastically. "We do have a rule for today's meeting: since Chloe and Brooke aren't sick, we need to aim all sneezing at them today. "Of course... HeeeISHEW!" Sasha responded, covering Chloe and Brooke in another cloud of germ-filled mist.

Conveniently, Sasha lived in the last dorm, and we could make our plan work. At first I thought it wouldn't be too bad because I wouldn't have to work with Sasha very much, but then she realized she'd be all alone in her building. I pointed out that Courtney was also alone, but Sasha insisted that she wasn't as good as Courtney at spreading her germs. We debated for a while until Mariah finally stepped in. "You know, our dorm has the most people in it from the club. I think we could let Sasha borrow one of us for a day. To make the work as quick as possible, I think Claire should work with Sasha to cover her dorm."

Sasha and I looked at each other, and we could tell neither of us were happy with the situation. I opened my mouth to voice my objections, but all that came out was "IIITSCHEW!" and I had to quickly snap my head towards Chloe and Brooke. Sasha tried the same, but she was also overwhelmed by the urge to sneeze and also had to quickly turn towards Chloe and Brooke. Mariah assumed that since nobody mentioned any problems right away, we must be okay with the arrangement.

As we were about to leave and set our plan in motion, I looked over at Rebecca. Her nose was twitching, her face halfway scrunched-up. I could tell she had to sneeze really badly, but it just wouldn't come out. Finally, I decided to take pity on her. "Need to sneeze?" I asked, already knowing the answer. "Yeah..." Rebecca said stuffily. "Turn towards Brooke and Chloe." I instructed, and she did as she was told. I pointed at her, and the sneeze finally seemed to be coming unstuck. Her chest rose and fell as the tickle built up strongly enough to come out. "Huh... huuuUUUH... HUT-CHOO!" A massive cloud of spray erupted from her nose, all over Brooke and Chloe's faces. "Huh-CHEW!" Rebecca sneezed again. Her nose was still twitching, clearly not quite done yet. "Huh... huuuuhh... hut-CHIEEEW!" Rebecca sniffed and giggled. "That's better!"

It was cool meeting Mariah's friends and founding out I knew most of them, but I am NOT excited to work with Sasha. There's a building-wide activity planned for tonight in Sasha's dorm, so we decided it would be fastest and easiest to just meet up there. I'll probably have to spend the night with Sasha because her dorm is far away, and then that way I also have a few more hours to access the people who I miss at tonight's activity. Wish me luck...

-Claire