Sneeze Fetish Forum

Best Served Cold

Cool Cat

Here's another update to this story! I decided to try something new and included a part with some inducing, but there's plenty of other sneezing too if that's not your thing. I think it turned out pretty well for my first time writing about it.

Wow, so much has happened since yesterday. I spent the night at Sasha's, and it was a night I don't think I'll ever forget.

I waited as long as possible to go to Sasha's dorm because I really wasn't looking forward to seeing her, and I don't think she was looking forward to seeing me. I had to leave eventually to see her, though. When I arrived, she opened the door and invited me in. Her room was big, and I noticed there was only one bed there. Apparently she lived by herself, which worked well for our plans. I asked her what the dorm activity was, and she told me it was just an activity to get to know other girls in the building.

After our short conversation, we sat in silence for a while. Neither of us wanted to be with each other, and we both knew it. Finally, after a few minutes of awkward silence, I asked the question that was on my mind: "So... how'd you find out about the club?" Sasha seemed like she was debating even answering my question. "I used to be good friends with Chloe and Brooke, and they introduced me to it. I guess we're still friends, but we don't hang out so much any more." I was surprised. "Chloe and Brooke? I've never seen you with them anywhere." I never really paid attention to Sasha's friends, but I knew Brooke and Chloe weren't around when I infected all of Sasha's close friends because they were still healthy at the club meeting. "Well, I guess eventually I met new friends, and I just didn't spend a lot of time with them. Me and them had a falling out last year, and eventually we made up, but things just aren't how they used to be." Something told me Sasha was really upset by this, but I decided not to press it because it was time to leave for the activity.

On the way out the door, I felt a sneeze coming on. "Hiii... iiihh... IIIITCHEW!" I sneezed. Clear I wasn't the only one who needed to sneeze, as I heard a loud "HIIEEETCHOO!" from Sasha. "Should we grab some tissues?" I asked. Sasha shook her head. "No, I don't think we'll need them. If we're trying to get everyone sick, I think our hands will be perfect to cover, actually." "Won't that be a little obvious?" I asked. "It might be, but it doesn't matter. Our job isn't to hide that we're sick, but to infect everyone else." I hadn't even considered that. "Besides," Sasha continued, "it's an activity to get to know the other girls in the hall. This time it's kind of like speed dating. Everyone here has to spend a few minutes with us no matter how disgusting we act. So... HIET-CHEW! *Sniff* So we really should just cover with our hands." "Good..." I held my hands up to my nose. "IIISHEW! Good point."

I grabbed my seat at a table, and Sasha grabbed a different seat at another table. I immediately had to sneeze once again, so I sneezed uncovered all over the table. That way, everyone who sat at this table would be exposed to my germs. Another girl sat across from me, and time began. "Hi, I'm Alexandria." she said, and stuck out her hand. "I'm Claire!" I responded, and shook her hand back. We talked for a while, and I really leaned forward so we'd be breathing in the same air as we talked. Then we switched to different tables, and I sneezed into my hands again during the switch. Then I made it a point to point at a couple girls so that it wouldn't just be down to me and Sasha to infect the whole dorm. Soon I was seated with a new girl. "I'm Claire." I said, this time offering the handshake. "Sarah." she responded. Halfway through our conversation, I felt a strong urge to sneeze, but I tried to fight it and hide it. "Are you alright?" Sarah asked. Then, I remembered what Sasha said: "Our job isn't to hide that we're sick, but to infect everyone else." I let the sneeze take over. "Hit-CHEW!" I sneezed, spraying Sarah in contagious mist. Her jaw dropped when she realized what happened, but before she could respond, we had to switch seats again. This continued for a while until the activity was over. Between Sasha and I, we were pretty sure everyone got plenty of exposure to our colds.

It was pretty late, and as I expected, I decided it would be best to spend the night at Sasha's, especially because she didn't have a roommate. There was more awkward silence for a minute or two right when we got back, but this time I had another question. "If I may ask... what happened between you, Brooke, and Chloe?" Sasha looked hesitant to answer. "Well... it was... HIIIETCHEW! *Sniff* 'Scuse me. You know how they seem so inseparable?" I nodded. You couldn't find Brooke or Chloe anywhere without the other close by. "Well, sometimes it felt weird to be with them. We were all friends, but we weren't equal friends. I sorta just didn't feel like I belonged all the time. So we got into an argument about it one time, and while they never really said it, they basically confirmed what I thought. I met new friends, and I know they aren't great people all the time honestly, but at least they all think I'm equally their friend."

I was taken aback. I didn't think it was possible, but I felt sorry for Sasha. She looked like she had more to say, but first she had to sneeze again. "HIIIETSHEW!" She grabbed a tissue and blew her nose, then she spoke: "You know... I'm not always that nice to you, am I? I want to apologize. Sometimes I get carried away when I'm with my friends, but you pushed back a few days ago, and... I guess it opened my eyes." I was debating whether to accept her apology, but she continued. "I guess I'm kind of jealous of you and Courtney, you know? Like, you two are great friends and you're actually nice people. Sometimes I think I take out my anger on you, and I'm sorry for that too."

"I forgive you." I finally responded. "I never knew that you were jealous of us. I'm sorry too. I know you don't mind that I got you sick, but I didn't know that at the time. I just wanted revenge for all these bad things that happened to me, and ultimately you took the fall. It's... been a rough week." I told Sasha about everything, from the terrible day before I met the creepy guy to the events leading up to my joining the club. I told her about my newfound appreciation for sneezing and how I very carefully planned to infect her. Finally, I concluded with an offer. "You know, I can talk to Courtney and maybe we can let you start hanging out with us. I promise we'll try not to act like Brooke and Chloe did and make you feel just as important." Sasha smiled. "I'd like that a lot."

Sasha decided to hug me, and I hugged her back. I was glad to finally resolve things with Sasha. Unfortunately, our hug was interrupted because I had to sneeze. "Iiishew! Hit-CHEW! HIIIISHEW! Hih... HIIIH..." I felt the urge to sneeze, but it went away, leaving me annoyed. Sasha giggled. "Need some help?" She said, pulling out a feather she had hidden in one of her drawers. "*Sniff* Uh... yeah, that would help a lot." Sasha lightly brushed the feather under my nose, and instantly the tickle came back. My breath hitched as she moved the feather around some more. "Hiiih... HiiiIIIH..." Sasha pushed the feather into one of my nostrils and tickled more. "HIIIH... HIIIISHEW! IIISHEW! HIT-CHEW! Hiih... HIIIT-CHEEEW!" I sniffed as Sasha lowered the feather.

Only a moment later, Sasha sneezed herself: "HiiiETCHEW! HIIETCHEW! Heh... heeeeh... *sniff* ugh." She groaned. I took the feather from her and returned the favor. Her light tan skin fit well with her dark hair and dark eyes. Her nose, however, was rimmed with light red. I ran the feather along this red outline, and right away her nose twitched and I felt her breath against my hand. "Hehh... *sniff* heeeh..." I then circled her nostrils with the feather to try and coax her sneeze out. Her eyes fluttered. "Heh... heeEEEEH..." Finally, I spun the feather around inside one of her nostrils, and then the other. "HiiiEEETCHEW! HIIESHEW! HiiiIIETCHOO!" she sniffed. "Thanks." she said through thick congestion.

I spent the rest of the night at Sasha's, and it was really fun! We used the feather a few more times throughout the night, and I was surprised I had so much fun hanging out with Sasha of all people. I'm excited to spend more time with her! I have to go to class now, but I'm sure I'll have more to write about tonight.

-Claire