Sneeze Fetish Forum

Impractical Jokers

sneezelover3

If anyone knows this show with Joe Gatto, Sal Vulcano, James Murray and Brian Quinn that would be great! I was just wondering if there are any sneezes out there in panels or interviews. I've been looking but no luck so far. There are a couple fake sneezes for Murr and Sal and a bunch from Joe, there's also a real sneeze from Joe in season 3 episode 31. Here is a small clip I found on YouTube!

Omg I love Joe!!! That was great! I saw his fake ones before, and enjoyed those as well. Thank you for posting!

Ah, my time to shine.

I went though an Impractical Jokers obsessive binge last year and took note of everything I came across starting in season 2 or 3. Only problem is, I switched phones halfway through because the first stopped working, and now my data doesn't start until season 5. I'm sure I'll re-watch 2-4 at some point and re-collect, especially because somewhere in there was a Q fake during a grocery game that I can't find (Q's my favorite).  Here's the list I still have:

S5e26- Joe, fake mostly build up

S6e1- Joe, fake, on wall

S6e13- Joe, fake, into garbage can in line

S6e19- Joe, fake, food in mouth in waiting room

S6e23- Sal, 2 fake, blows nose on towels

S7e1- Murr, fake, water in the face gag

S7e16- Joe, fake, last clip from insider

I haven't been watching the newest couple seasons regularly enough to rule anything out, and I'm sorry for the somewhat erratic notetaking style. Sometimes descriptions, sometimes sections of the show, I honestly don't know what I was doing lol. But, in addition, there are web chats online where they talk about the show and in quite a few, some of the jokers are congested or have lost voices. If anyone wants the list I'll gladly post it, though there isn't any sneezing in them. In chat 602 Murr has a cold and mentions it's from Sal, and in chat 420, Q mentions he's "under the weather" (my personal favorite phrase). I believe it's 601 that Sal also mentions he's not feeling well but it could be august 11 2016 (they're named either with a number or a date, not sure why). 

It's also worth mentioning that both Q and Murr have colds during the 2018 block party and comic con (mentioned explicitly in the video "the 2018 impractical jokers block party press conference (video version)"), so any vids form then should find he two of them audibly congested. 

And FINALLY, the one thing I was searching for when I started doing all of this time-wasting research instead of writing my final papers, an actual sneeze from Q. They're onstage and it's not into the mic, but it's still audible and clearly visible. Sal's reaction is a nice bonus because we all knew he'd freak out about germs. Here's a video of the Brian Q Quinn sneezing while very drunk and having hardly any voice from overuse on a cruise:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ6SqSFlMis

At 3:20. 

Thank you for bearing with me. I'm sort of relieved to put this information to use, it's frankly embarrassing lol. But what can I say, they're funny guys.

4 hours ago, Justforawhile said:

Ah, my time to shine.

I went though an Impractical Jokers obsessive binge last year and took note of everything I came across starting in season 2 or 3. Only problem is, I switched phones halfway through because the first stopped working, and now my data doesn't start until season 5. I'm sure I'll re-watch 2-4 at some point and re-collect, especially because somewhere in there was a Q fake during a grocery game that I can't find (Q's my favorite).  Here's the list I still have:

S5e26- Joe, fake mostly build up

S6e1- Joe, fake, on wall

S6e13- Joe, fake, into garbage can in line

S6e19- Joe, fake, food in mouth in waiting room

S6e23- Sal, 2 fake, blows nose on towels

S7e1- Murr, fake, water in the face gag

S7e16- Joe, fake, last clip from insider

I haven't been watching the newest couple seasons regularly enough to rule anything out, and I'm sorry for the somewhat erratic notetaking style. Sometimes descriptions, sometimes sections of the show, I honestly don't know what I was doing lol. But, in addition, there are web chats online where they talk about the show and in quite a few, some of the jokers are congested or have lost voices. If anyone wants the list I'll gladly post it, though there isn't any sneezing in them. In chat 602 Murr has a cold and mentions it's from Sal, and in chat 420, Q mentions he's "under the weather" (my personal favorite phrase). I believe it's 601 that Sal also mentions he's not feeling well but it could be august 11 2016 (they're named either with a number or a date, not sure why). 

It's also worth mentioning that both Q and Murr have colds during the 2018 block party and comic con (mentioned explicitly in the video "the 2018 impractical jokers block party press conference (video version)"), so any vids form then should find he two of them audibly congested. 

And FINALLY, the one thing I was searching for when I started doing all of this time-wasting research instead of writing my final papers, an actual sneeze from Q. They're onstage and it's not into the mic, but it's still audible and clearly visible. Sal's reaction is a nice bonus because we all knew he'd freak out about germs. Here's a video of the Brian Q Quinn sneezing while very drunk and having hardly any voice from overuse on a cruise:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ6SqSFlMis

At 3:20. 

Thank you for bearing with me. I'm sort of relieved to put this information to use, it's frankly embarrassing lol. But what can I say, they're funny guys.

Wow thanks for the info! I'm pretty sure the Q fake is in season 3 but idk. Joe is my favorite! They definitely are funny guys!!

On 9/18/2019 at 6:17 AM, sneezelover3 said:

Wow thanks for the info! I'm pretty sure the Q fake is in season 3 but idk. Joe is my favorite! They definitely are funny guys!!

Q's fake is in Season 3 Episode 26 it's the second challenge. That was the fakest fake sneeze I've ever heard, I say Sal, Murr and Joe do better at the realistic sound but I enjoyed it anyway! 🤤

• 1 year later...

I know that this thread hasn't been updated in some time, but I just found it.  I became a HUGE fan of IJ a few months ago and I've become a bit obsessed with all of them...but mostly Sal and Q. I have a couple of pretty pretties to contribute. 

I have found an interview in which I THINK Q sneezes.  Search YouTube for "Brian Quinn on Filming Impractical Jokers during a Pandemic" and scroll to around 0:28. Of course, I might be wrong, but I THINK that there's a semi-stifled sneeze from Q off-camera.  Just after it, you see him releasing one of his cats (and I know he's allergic to them).  So that could be an indicator.

Also, if you search Google for Q's and Sal's podcast "What Say You" and play episode 36 (Boomer vs Quinn) and scroll to 30:50, you can hear a very nice, pronounced, loud sneeze from Sal after which Q blesses him.  (On a related note, the podcast is VERY funny and entertaining so if you even a slight interest in IJ, you might enjoy it.)  There are many other things of interest throughout the run of the podcast including an episode where both Q and Sal have colds and you can hear them sniffling and blowing their noses throughout (see episode 49 "Trapper Keepers and Cans").

Enjoy! 😬

Edited by lutzzie
  • 1 month later...

I may have found another off-camera Sal sneeze.  In the latest Hey Babe episode (#45 - Staten Island Casual), at just around 10:06, the camera is on Chris, but you can kinda see Sal's left hand shake and then raise up to his off-camera face and you can kinda hear a muffled sneeze sound.  Not entirely positive, but I may or may not have spent a minute or two closely analyzing the motion and in my (hopeful) eyes, the hand raise is very tentative, and exactly when you hear the muffled sound, you can see his other hand (which is holding the microphone) kinda move in a motion that would suggest he was sneezing.  Of course, I could be completely nuts...but a girl can dream. 😁

On 10/7/2021 at 11:12 AM, lutzzie said:

I may have found another off-camera Sal sneeze.  In the latest Hey Babe episode (#45 - Staten Island Casual), at just around 10:06, the camera is on Chris, but you can kinda see Sal's left hand shake and then raise up to his off-camera face and you can kinda hear a muffled sneeze sound.  Not entirely positive, but I may or may not have spent a minute or two closely analyzing the motion and in my (hopeful) eyes, the hand raise is very tentative, and exactly when you hear the muffled sound, you can see his other hand (which is holding the microphone) kinda move in a motion that would suggest he was sneezing.  Of course, I could be completely nuts...but a girl can dream. 😁

I think it is too 🤷‍♀️

• 3 weeks later...

Something new to report.  Not a sneeze, but something of interest in today's new Hey Babe episode (Island Babes).  When it started playing, I immediately thought Sal sounded like he had a cold.  He coughed quite a bit throughout.  And then at the 11:00 marker, he leaned over (I thought he was reaching for his glasses because they were watching a video), but nope.  He sat back up and (although a good portion of him was just off camera), he put a tissue to his face and blew his nose pretty forcefully.  Then, after he disposed of the tissue, he sat back up and ran his hand up under his nose.  Probably looking for straggling snot. 😄

• 2 weeks later...

Another new one for me - I THINK (sometimes I just can't tell...so I'm guessing based on what my ears tell me - especially when there's no video).  :D

This one caught me by surprise a bit because I've already listened to the entire run of this podcast - What Say You? - and I don't recall having heard it before.  On Episode 54 "FAST 6", if you go to just around 1:30:00, you hear Sal talking about one of the Fast and the Furious movies that he and Q had just watched.  Sal was making an observation.  Mid sentence, you hear Q get quiet and then he sneezes (at least it sounds like a sneeze to me).  I am also taking into account that Q sounds congested throughout the podcast - and he makes some ever so slight sounds just afterwards that sounds a bit like a sneeze recovery to me.  🤷‍♂️

Any other opinions on it?    

One other interesting thing to me - if it indeed a sneeze, Sal makes no mention of it...just continues his thought.  Not completely out of the question for him - I've heard him pretty much ignore sneezes from other folks in his presence.  A peculiar thing, I think, for a confessed germaphobe. 🤔

Edited by lutzzie
  • 3 weeks later...

One more fun one - not a Sal sneeze, but still kinda cute.  On the new episode of Hey Babe (on YT) Ep 53 titled "Tis The Szn", at just around 47:55, Sal's co-host Chris sneezes - which Sal sorta imitated (never seen anything quite like it...LOL) and then he looked at Chris and said "Bless" and continued on with his story (and then Chris said a breathy apology for the sneeze).  That's the first time I've heard Sal even remotely come close to acknowledging someone sneezing near him (other than the time he freaked out when Joe Gatto sneezed behind him).  😁 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/10/2021 at 2:40 PM, lutzzie said:

Another new one for me - I THINK (sometimes I just can't tell...so I'm guessing based on what my ears tell me - especially when there's no video).  :D

This one caught me by surprise a bit because I've already listened to the entire run of this podcast - What Say You? - and I don't recall having heard it before.  On Episode 54 "FAST 6", if you go to just around 1:30:00, you hear Sal talking about one of the Fast and the Furious movies that he and Q had just watched.  Sal was making an observation.  Mid sentence, you hear Q get quiet and then he sneezes (at least it sounds like a sneeze to me).  I am also taking into account that Q sounds congested throughout the podcast - and he makes some ever so slight sounds just afterwards that sounds a bit like a sneeze recovery to me.  🤷‍♂️

One other interesting thing to me - if it indeed a sneeze, Sal makes no mention of it...just continues his thought.  Not completely out of the question for him - I've heard him pretty much ignore sneezes from other folks in his presence.  A peculiar thing, I think, for a confessed germaphobe. 🤔

DEFINITELY

• 5 months later...
On 11/10/2021 at 5:40 PM, lutzzie said:

I didn't hear anything, maybe it's the wrong time or episode? 🤷‍♀️