Sneeze Fetish Forum

Which scenario should I write? (Poll still open)

Chanel_no5

Which scenario should I write for this sneezefic?   

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which scenario should I write? The character is an attractive female politician in her 40s.

• State visit/formal function with important people that she needs to keep on her good side.
    • A debate with politicial opponent pre- important election, and both parts are hellbent on winning.
    • Interview/press conference, with journalist nemesis that wants nothing but to crush her.
    • Photo op/TV featurette/in-depth personal interview.
    • Making a speech in front of a lot of people.
    • Meeting(s) and negotiations to get/keep power.
    • Travelling and meeting voters on the campaign trail.
    • At home, after a long work day.
  2. 2. Reason? (may depend a bit on the scenario)

• She's allergic to pollen!
    • She's allergic to animals!
    • She's just starting to come down with a cold/flu.
    • She has a cold/flu that she can't shake.
    • Something else (specify?)
  3. 3. With or without caretaking?

• With, of course! She deserves some comfort!
    • Without, damnit! Let her suffer!
    • I don't care either way.

I can't really decide which scenario to toy with. I may not write it right away because I have some other projects I try to work on, though. The character will be the type I prefer, which is an attractive middle-aged career woman, in this case a politician. Because power and pantsuits are hot imho. :shifty:  I haven't yet decided if I'll write an original character, or Birgitte from Borgen, but I assume to most forummers that wouldn't make that much of a difference anyway. 

I'm personally quite fond of all these scenarios, but since I already have other projects too, I have to pick one to focus on, or I'll end up with WAY too many fics in progress AGAIN. :lol:  And I can't decide, so I put the decision in your hands. :P 

My other is after she spent so much time trying to be perfect, buttoned up, and 100% unflappable, she gets home, where she's really comfortable and decides to let loose by inducing feather-duster sneezes, as she watches TV about her present-day political positions.

I voted but honestly all the ideas seem really good and any permutation of these possibilities will no doubt come out awesomely so I'm just looking forward to seeing the outcome! :D

Hm, I AM a bit surprised by this, actually. :lol:  I thought the photo op or formal event options would be more popular than press conference and campaign trail, but there you go. :yay:  I'm not as surprised that cold with caretaking is taking the lead though, that has seemed to be the forum's general preference for several years. 

Since I'm not quite ready to start working on this fic yet, I'll leave this open for voting for a bit longer, see if it ends up leaning towards something else by the time I'm ready to write. If I get two options in a tie, I'll probably end up writing both of them (and since I REALLY like lady politicians, I might end up writing all or most of them eventually...). If I write two fics, one will be an OC and one will be Birgitte. If I write one, it'll probably be an OC. 

It's great to see there's an interest in the concept. ^_^ I thought I was pretty much all alone in wanting to see it, so I thought I might get two or three solidarity votes. :lol: 

On 9/15/2019 at 7:54 PM, SleepingPhlox said:

I voted but honestly all the ideas seem really good and any permutation of these possibilities will no doubt come out awesomely so I'm just looking forward to seeing the outcome! :D

Thank you, I hope the end result will be... yummy. :twisted:  Power, pantsuits, and nasal distress are a lovely match. :dribble:  At least in my eyes. Oh, and by the way, I haven't forgotten about the RDJ Sherlock fic, it just ended up on the backburner and then I lost my Netflix, so I couldn't refresh my memory of the characters/settings, but once I get life (or at least finances) back under control and can re-subscribe to Netflix, I'll get to that. :cheers: 

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping to say that the poll is open throughout this week, then I'm gonna start brainstorming the ideas. ^_^ 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. 👋 So, I'll extend this poll another week or so, due to delays in my other works in process, which are due to chronic panic mode at the moment.

It's difficult to create when everything is falling apart around you. 

:rolleyes: 

But hopefully I'll at least get used to this chaos soon, so I can get back to focusing on creative stuff instead. 

Archived