Sneeze Fetish Forum

Oh, Reddit…

Saimou

Browsing through Reddit can get somewhat of an experience, when you notice just how many people have managed to end up together with loud sneezers, who can be heard from several rooms/stories across, and what do they do? Whine about their SO’s loud sneezes. Ah, these non-fetishists just don’t realize, how lucky they are :razz:. If only I had a dollar for every post, to which I’ve wanted to reply: ”If you can’t handle your girlfriend’s loud sneezes, can I have her?”… :rolleyes:.

Saimou

This has crossed my mind before too. I remember one time when my girlfriend was talking about her mother's incredibly loud sneezes. She mentioned, then, how it would annoy some of the members of her family. After that, she jokingly suggested that (assuming we could get married in the future) I might be cursed with a similar fate. Cursed! I wish I could have told her how backwards she had it! :laughingsmiley:

I didn't see any of the stuff you mentioned, but I did see a thread on Reddit about what people would do if they were paid a dollar every time they sneezed. Some interesting answers. :)

On 9/18/2019 at 11:19 PM, Usagi said:

Concept for a sneeze fic lol. 

Indeed :D! I’d totally read that fic.

On 9/19/2019 at 5:16 AM, Zracken3 said:

This has crossed my mind before too. I remember one time when my girlfriend was talking about her mother's incredibly loud sneezes. She mentioned, then, how it would annoy some of the members of her family. After that, she jokingly suggested that (assuming we could get married in the future) I might be cursed with a similar fate. Cursed! I wish I could have told her how backwards she had it! :laughingsmiley:

I’m totally with you on that. I’m so jealous of your girlfriend’s father.

8 hours ago, Bondi said:

I didn't see any of the stuff you mentioned, but I did see a thread on Reddit about what people would do if they were paid a dollar every time they sneezed. Some interesting answers. :)

Yeah, you might have to explicitly search for ”loud sneezes” or ”loud sneezing”, or something like that. I’m gonna have to check out that thread you found, though. Sounds very interesting, indeed :twisted2:.

Also, here is one of my favourite comments by ItsPronouncedNucular:

”This will be interesting to find out since one day one of my eardrums will rupture from my gf's sneezes.  She is unable to change the way she sneezes so we worked out a system where she pushes me across the room when she feels one coming.”

I’m so jealous of him :D:wub:.

Also, I hope that my previous post doesn’t violate any rules. I didn’t see anything about quoting other sites, or crediting the original poster. So, here’s hoping for the best.

I feel you so much! I keep googling myself complains about someone's dad/grandad/uncle/neighbor loud sneezes and how they are tired about it and irritated... And what's interesting - I don't really have that kind of people around me...  Lucky non-fetishists, as you said...

• 11 months later...

Also, this wasn’t on Reddit, but some years ago I came across a thread, where the OP complained about his girlfriend’s loud sneezes, and one answer (maybe even the only one, I can’t remember) basically said that all those quirks should make the OP love her even more, especially since she likely can’t help it; and if not, he should just end the relationship, because if he (the OP) can’t appreciate her sneezes, someone else will. Now, THAT’S an interesting (and most correct) take on it. I think there are a lot of someones on this forum, who will appreciate her sneezes. :yes:

• 3 years later...