Sneeze Fetish Forum

Noseblowing survey

DozeCode4465

Hoping to wake things up here with a little blow survey. 

1- are you a honker or snotty blower?   Does a cold impact the sound you make? 

2- are you a 2 handed blower or are you among the rare 1 handed blowers among us!

3-   Tell us about your nose.  When you get a cold, do you chap heavily? How do you care for your nostrils! 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Snottygurl

• DozeCode4465

• Hankyrick

• CheekyGuy

So I’m a a male blower with a yearly cycle. Generally catching 1-2 colds per year.  Usually in the fall and late winter.  

1- in a nose cold Type where it always starts with a throat scratchy thing and turns north to attack my nose.  By the end I’m a dazel bess and honking away like a fog horn.  So bad I wake people up and annoy neighbors.  

2- im a 2 handed blower prayer 🙏 style and always Marvel at the 1 handed among us.  How do you generate power? 

3- yes I’m embarrassed to say I get all chapped and turn tomato red.  Horrid. Aloe and cream on both nostrils helps but by day 3 I looks like a chapped bulldog ;0(

Female blower here! :)

1) my blows usually start out very wet and snotty sounding and end with some honks as my nose empties out. A cold just usually makes my blows alot snottier.

2) I'm a two handed blower, prayer style also. I find one handed blowing to be a turn on, especially with a hanky.

3) my nose does get sore but never usually goes beyond a nice pink hue. 

Great survey!! 🤧

Yes I find 1 handed blowers very enjoyable to watch.  I had on friend who would flair her nostrils wildly / await the sneeze and explode into an index finger /thumb formation.  Sometimes she’d even sneeze right into a monster honk.  Fabulous!   

Also - I wanted to ask a 4th question but couldn’t edit  

I’m also get really nasal sounding with my colds.  Horrid because everyone always says. “Uh oh someone’s got a cold” or my mother who used to say.  “Where’d you get that nose?”   Hated that.  To this day I can never hide a head cold.  It’s always clearly in my nose and ms and ns are always inaudible.  It’s so bad - I sometimes have to blow mid conversation. Just so people can understand me.  

Of course I hate this with me- but find heavy “dazality” very sexy 

Omg sneezing right into a blow is BEYOND sexy!!!

And yes, stuffy cold voice is a big turn on for me as well!! 

I am in love with your colds already lol ;)

Sound like my kind of friend.  Do you have a Kik acct?   Let’s chat.  Assuming it’s ok to share here. 

I do have kik and would love to chat but I don't think they allow us to post it in a thread like this. Are you able to view my profile at all yet?

I'm a honker and I'm not sure if having a cold impacts the sound of my blows. 

I'm a one handed blower. I don't know why, but I've always found it easier to blow one handed. 

When i get a cold, which is rare by the way, my nose can get red and chapped but only if I'm constantly blowing it. 

As a male, soft blower, my blows usually start out with a sneeze then a nasal dribble. Its then I'l take out a white silk hanky from my sleeve and give it a good blow before tucking back up my sleeve. 

I usually carry a hanky up each sleeve so that if one gets wet I can use the other.

1. Mostly a honker, but when I have a cold or have been eating lots of spicy food, can be considerably more snotty. (Sometimes I do deliberately do a slower and more snotty blow when on my own - would like to do that for someone who would appreciate it)

2. Always two-handed. One-handed feels very unnatural to me.

3. Quite average size, not large nor long. Chap a bit from a heavy cold.

Edited by CheekyGuy

1. I rarely ever blow my nose, but sometimes it can be pretty snotty, especially with allergies.  I can't honk, so I'm always impressed with people who can.

2. 2 hands

3. I blow my nose softly, and don't blow my nose often enough for it to get chapped, even when sick.  (Illnesses mostly give me a sore throat and make me cough a lot.) For some strange reason, walking/moving around will almost completely stop my nose from running.  Whereas when I'm just staying in one place, my nose will start to run.  I'm a pretty fidgety person anyways, so this kinda helps, lol.

1.  My honk sounds like a lawn mower. I absolutely despise the sound of it, and never blow my nose in front of people... accept for you folks, because you like it. I have never noticed a difference in the sound I make when I blow my nose and have a cold versus when I don't have a cold. 

2. I use both of my hands and pray to my nose (her name is Red). 

3. I have a prominent nose. Bulbous from the front with well-defined nostrils, and pointy from the side. One man described the side profile of my nose as 'aquiline.'  The chap is real, Chaps. Not only does the skin become flaky and red around my nostrils, but also below my nostrils. I basically wind up with a 'chapstache.'  I've used Vasaline, actual chap stick (on a Q-tip), and polysporin. I always sound absolutely horrid when I have a cold; worse than I really am. I call myself a 'frog' because that's what I sound like. 

Great response and yes I’m quite the fan of RED.  Your blows are actually quite fabulous - short popping honks; unusual among us blow lovers.  I’ve actually hoped to hear you let out a long and protracted version.  My guess is the honk would be rather thunderous- much like our friends above.  A man can dream, right?  

Blow RED BLow!!!!

On 9/24/2019 at 7:31 AM, SneezySara said:

1) my blows usually start out very wet and snotty sounding and end with some honks as my nose empties out. A cold just usually makes my blows alot snottier.

2) I'm a two handed blower, prayer style also. I find one handed blowing to be a turn on, especially with a hanky.

Great survey!! 🤧

To your point about single handed honkers.  I knew this fabulous women with a careless quality that made her prone to colds.  She would dress too lightly or too heavily wo factoring weather.  Loved walks in the rain and would never change out of wet clothes.  She would hang around with sick people and remain affectionate regardless of their condition.  Lets say narely a germ escaped unused  

In short- she’d always catch the same ridiculous cold and would discuss how one nostril was stopped and the other runny.  She would carry around a box of soft tissues and blow without seeming to care. We’d have meetings and she’d just sneeze and blow- then out throw used tissues in a can she’d bring over from another room if necessary.  It was so carefree and casual.  Like this is my cold...I don’t care. ;)  

one thing of even greater note was How she blew. It was insanely sexy. Literally taking a tissue between her thumb and first finger, then inhale, drop her reddened nose in the slot between and just exploding!  She’d always close her eyes tightly and kind of grimace. This was odd because she had an angelic quality that went out the window when socked in with a cold. 

Shed also hold the tissue in place, blow and talk for periods of time thru the stuffed nose and the tissue.  Hold it for a minute- sneeze, hold nose in tissue 1 handed and blow again.  Then talk with her nose pinched - awaiting either a sneeze or a blow.     This you can imagine - made her prone to some of the best chapped noses ever  

I was transfixed.  The chapping was nuts!  Literally bright red on bother nostrils where they were held by the thumb and finger.  Her lips too because she’d have to wipe off. But she was amazing and to this day- one of my all time favorites and easy to remember for. Ummmm well, ummm. You know. Personal time 🥴

2 hours ago, DozeCode4465 said:

To your point about single handed honkers.  I knew this fabulous women with a careless quality that made her prone to colds.  She would dress too lightly or too heavily wo factoring weather.  Loved walks in the rain and would never change out of wet clothes.  She would hang around with sick people and remain affectionate regardless of their condition.  Lets say narely a germ escaped unused  

In short- she’d always catch the same ridiculous cold and would discuss how one nostril was stopped and the other runny.  She would carry around a box of soft tissues and blow without seeming to care. We’d have meetings and she’d just sneeze and blow- then out throw used tissues in a can she’d bring over from another room if necessary.  It was so carefree and casual.  Like this is my cold...I don’t care. ;)  

one thing of even greater note was How she blew. It was insanely sexy. Literally taking a tissue between her thumb and first finger, then inhale, drop her reddened nose in the slot between and just exploding!  She’d always close her eyes tightly and kind of grimace. This was odd because she had an angelic quality that went out the window when socked in with a cold. 

Shed also hold the tissue in place, blow and talk for periods of time thru the stuffed nose and the tissue.  Hold it for a minute- sneeze, hold nose in tissue 1 handed and blow again.  Then talk with her nose pinched - awaiting either a sneeze or a blow.     This you can imagine - made her prone to some of the best chapped noses ever  

I was transfixed.  The chapping was nuts!  Literally bright red on bother nostrils where they were held by the thumb and finger.  Her lips too because she’d have to wipe off. But she was amazing and to this day- one of my all time favorites and easy to remember for. Ummmm well, ummm. You know. Personal time 🥴

Wow how amazing!! I have to say that I'm envious of her because I myself am very shy when it comes to blowing my nose in front of people, I just won't do it, it makes me very self conscious and embarrassed. I hate drawing that kind of attention to myself!! 🤧

On 9/25/2019 at 6:43 AM, DozeCode4465 said:

Great response and yes I’m quite the fan of RED.  Your blows are actually quite fabulous - short popping honks; unusual among us blow lovers.  I’ve actually hoped to hear you let out a long and protracted version.  My guess is the honk would be rather thunderous- much like our friends above.  A man can dream, right?  

Blow RED BLow!!!!

Do you mean 'short popping honks' are unusual to like or unusual to hear? Trust me, that honk can be sustained. I can feel the sound vibrating in my nose caves. Red doubles as a musical instrument.  The clarinose? The shnozophone? 

1. Long, loud,  deeply resonant honks from start to finish. The sound doesn't really change with a cold - If anything it maybe gets even louder as I push hard to try and get the sneezy tickle out. 

2. Always two- handed if I possibly can. I find it alot easier to manipulate my nostrils, and also to balance the pressure in my ears when I'm blowing hard. 

3. My nose does tend to get sore from all the sneezing and blowing with a cold (it tends to be a continuous cycle at times), but only a little pink around the nostrils.

4. I tend not to sound blocked up, so long as I have my hanky or tissues I can clear my head well, so I don't suffer so much from the congestion. 

6 hours ago, SneezySuzy said:

Do you mean 'short popping honks' are unusual to like or unusual to hear? Trust me, that honk can be sustained. I can feel the sound vibrating in my nose caves. Red doubles as a musical instrument.  The clarinose? The shnozophone? 

Oh by no means is it unusual to like.  I love your short honks precisely because they are rare.  Red is obviously quite astounding because it can’t be easy to muster a honk so easily.

Most of us honk after we’ve cleared the initial mess.  My blows are always super snot filled from the sneezing horror my cold has just caused.  Yet to complete the job fully- and to nasal satisfaction- I continue.  For me thunderhonk is a clearance mechanism. The final push to restore normal breathing thru my previously stuffed nostrils.  In short- it takes work. Red seems ready to do the job from the Getgo and for that she is applauded. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/24/2019 at 7:31 AM, SneezySara said:

Great survey!! 🤧

I have always found using/seeing ,a handkerchief used one-handed,to be a total turn-on,but seeing "prayer-style" in your comment is a total turn on too. I am a one-handed blower and practiced until it was easy,and done well.I'm equally good with either hand although left came easier. Cleaning each nostril one-handed with a pinky through the cloth always follows a good blow or blows. I use one quarter and let the rest hang down as l blow. I always use a large handkerchief,large mens' or large ladies'. It would be so nice just to hear you blowing. Wet and snotty is just fine. That's why there are handkerchieves. Enjoy.

14 hours ago, midnight in paris said:

I have always found using/seeing ,a handkerchief used one-handed,to be a total turn-on,but seeing "prayer-style" in your comment is a total turn on too. I am a one-handed blower and practiced until it was easy,and done well.I'm equally good with either hand although left came easier. Cleaning each nostril one-handed with a pinky through the cloth always follows a good blow or blows. I use one quarter and let the rest hang down as l blow. I always use a large handkerchief,large mens' or large ladies'. It would be so nice just to hear you blowing. Wet and snotty is just fine. That's why there are handkerchieves. Enjoy.

If you'd like to hear my blows just click the link on my profile to my YouTube channel, I have plenty posted!! 🤧🤧