Sneeze Fetish Forum

Noseblowing survey

DozeCode4465

On 10/26/2019 at 1:13 PM, SneezySara said:

If you'd like to hear my blows just click the link on my profile to my YouTube channel, I have plenty posted!! 🤧🤧

I'll have to click on. I'm also a hanky user as you can all guess 🙈🙈

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Snottygurl

• DozeCode4465

• Hankyrick

• CheekyGuy

34 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

I'll have to click on. I'm also a hanky user as you can all guess 🙈🙈

Let me know what you think! 🤧

18 minutes ago, SneezySara said:

I would do if I can see your profile 🙈🙈

Where abouts are you from?

24 minutes ago, SneezySara said:

Aahh now I know, so that's you. You've been on youtube for a while. Love your videos 🤩🤩

12 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

Aahh now I know, so that's you. You've been on youtube for a while. Love your videos 🤩🤩

Yes I've been around for quite awhile lol.... thank you for saying so!! 😁

57 minutes ago, SneezySara said:

Yes I've been around for quite awhile lol.... thank you for saying so!! 😁

Lol sorry if it sound wrong and made you feel old 🙈🙈🤣🤣

I'm only 39 and I feel ive been round for a while lol

10 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

Lol sorry if it sound wrong and made you feel old 🙈🙈🤣🤣

I'm only 39 and I feel ive been round for a while lol

No worries lol 🤧

• 1 month later...

1) Snotty blower. I never honk. I only blow my nose when I have a cold.

2) 2-handed blower

3) My nose doesn't get chapped when I get a cold, because I only blow when it gets really runny or when I'm too congested. It does get red though, but I put lotion to take care of it.

4) My m's and n's sound abnormal when I have a cold and my family points it out. Blowing my nose removes congestion, but it is still obvious to others that I'm sick.

Edited by bingochamp7
On 12/11/2019 at 7:41 PM, bingochamp7 said:

1) Snotty blower. I never honk. I only blow my nose when I have a cold.

2) 2-handed blower

3) My nose doesn't get chapped when I get a cold, because I only blow when it gets really runny or when I'm too congested. It does get red though, but I put lotion to take care of it.

4) My m's and n's sound abnormal when I have a cold and my family points it out. Blowing my nose removes congestion, but it is still obvious to others that I'm sick.

Love it.  Thanks for sharing.  Love those ms and Ns and sore noses 

• 3 weeks later...

Female here!

1. It depends what is making me blow my nose. I have allergies, but also my nose runs when I exercise so I always have to carry a napkin with me when we go out for walks at night (which I usually forget, so my husband grabs one for me and rolls his eyes as I ask him if he has a spare one.) If my nose is running from exercise I just need to blow lightly since I'm not congested. If it's a cold, my noseblowing tends to be probably a bit obnoxious because I hate snot going down my throat so I blow a lot, and loudly, and with snot when there is any. 

2. I blow onehanded most of the time to keep one hand clean? I had to think about it, honestly never considered this before. I probably use two hands sometimes? But mostly one I'm thinking. 

3. I have a rather large nose with a bump on the bridge that gets plugged up on the regular... maybe a deviated septum, unsure. If I have a cold and I'm blowing it a whole ton, it does get sore and super stuffed/congested, and I'm super fair-skinned so it gets red easily just like everything else on my face. I tend to put makeup on just my nose and under my eyes because my nose is red always on the sides from burst capillaries ( :( ) so usually I try not to go ham if I'm blowing my nose while out because it'll remove the makeup. But if you gotta, you gotta. 

Edited by HornedSerpent
4 hours ago, HornedSerpent said:

Female here!

1. It depends what is making me blow my nose. I have allergies, but also my nose runs when I exercise so I always have to carry a napkin with me when we go out for walks at night (which I usually forget, so my husband grabs one for me and rolls his eyes as I ask him if he has a spare one.) If my nose is running from exercise I just need to blow lightly since I'm not congested. If it's a cold, my noseblowing tends to be probably a bit obnoxious because I hate snot going down my throat so I blow a lot, and loudly, and with snot when there is any. 

2. I blow onehanded most of the time to keep one hand clean? I had to think about it, honestly never considered this before. I probably use two hands sometimes? But mostly one I'm thinking. 

3. I have a rather large nose with a bump on the bridge that gets plugged up on the regular... maybe a deviated septum, unsure. If I have a cold and I'm blowing it a whole ton, it does get sore and super stuffed/congested, and I'm super fair-skinned so it gets red easily just like everything else on my face. I tend to put makeup on just my nose and under my eyes because my nose is red always on the sides from burst capillaries ( :( ) so usually I try not to go ham if I'm blowing my nose while out because it'll remove the makeup. But if you gotta, you gotta. 

Not everyone thinks loud, snotty blows are ‘obnoxious’ ;)

DozeCode4465
11 hours ago, CheekyGuy said:

Not everyone thinks loud, snotty blows are ‘obnoxious’ ;)

Amen.  Love loud and can’t get enough of red chapped noses. Thanks for sharing  Have a bad one right now.  Nose has blown thru boxes of tissues and a pile of hanky’s.  Look my up on YT - vids there and maybe we can chat. 
bd dubya! 

sexyhankysneeze
On 1/4/2020 at 6:34 PM, HornedSerpent said:

Female here!

Do you usually use napkins as opposed to tissues for blowing your nose?

More out of convenience when we'll be walking a lot, because sometimes it's raining, or windy, or we're walking for a long time. I do have tissues but I forget they're there sometimes. Usually napkins hold up better in my pocket in bad weather.

• 7 months later...
On 9/24/2019 at 12:27 PM, DozeCode4465 said:

Hoping to wake things up here with a little blow survey. 

1- are you a honker or snotty blower?   Does a cold impact the sound you make? 

I'm a snotty blower and I don't really honk,at least not too loudly. 

When I have a cold,at the beginning my blows sound wet and snotty,then they tend to get more "dry" as the congestion worsens and the mucus gets thicker (and therefore,harder to get out). When I have allergies,my blows usually sound wet. 

2- are you a 2 handed blower or are you among the rare 1 handed blowers among us! Usually 2 handed.

3-   Tell us about your nose.  When you get a cold, do you chap heavily? How do you care for your nostrils! My nose gets very chapped when I blow a lot (mainly when I'm sick) and I don't do anything for my nostrils. My upper lip gets chapped as well and I "fix" that using lip balm. My nose gets pink from all the blowing and sometimes a bit red (only if it's really bad).

Also,I sound terrible whenever I have a cold/sometimes even hayfever (when I don't take antihistanines) : my voice gets so stuffy that I cannot pronounce ms and ns at all (and I find it really embarrassing,that's why I try not to talk a lot if I know I sound that bad).

Edited by Zumil4702
  • 1 year later...

1. I tend towards being a snotty blower but sometimes there's a honk when I blow too hard or something. Especially during a cold when your nose is blocked and it feels like you need to blow but nothing comes out

2. I'm a 2 handed blower almost always, 1 hand doesn't seem to feel right

3. Pretty average sized nose. It does get a bit pink when I'm sick but not overly chapped. 

4. I try my hardest not to sound nasally but often when I have a cold I do anyway (no matter how much decongestant I snort). I don't like people noticing though, especially if they are related to me

On 9/24/2019 at 12:27 PM, DozeCode4465 said:

2- are you a 2 handed blower or are you among the rare 1 handed blowers among us!

3-   Tell us about your nose.  When you get a cold, do you chap heavily? How do you care for your nostrils! 

1. Never honky and only snotty when I have a cold.

2. I suppose I'm rare. 🙂

3. My nose is a little bigger than average, but not much. I almost never catch a cold, once every 2-3 years, and when I do I get a little red around the nostrils, but don't chap so they don't need any special care.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2019 at 4:27 AM, DozeCode4465 said:

2- are you a 2 handed blower or are you among the rare 1 handed blowers among us!

3-   Tell us about your nose.  When you get a cold, do you chap heavily? How do you care for your nostrils! 

1. I'm usually a snotty blower unless I'm super congested.  

2. Generally a 2-handed though I can go 1-handed if I must. 

3. I do chap heavily. Which is partly why I've been using handkerchiefs more often these days instead of tissues. 

• 7 months later...

Hope it's okay I'm bumping this, I thought people might find my answer to question 2 interesting. 

1.  are you a honker or snotty blower?   Does a cold impact the sound you make?

Usually a combination of the two and the honks are small to medium in noise level. 

2- are you a 2 handed blower or are you among the rare 1 handed blowers among us!

I can do both! Though I have my own method of doing so. 

3-   Tell us about your nose.  When you get a cold, do you chap heavily? How do you care for your nostrils!

I don't chap pretty much at all unless my cold lasts for a really long time. So I've never really done anything special for my nostrils. But I guess I'd try Vaseline?

12 hours ago, Rivenbeak said:

I thought people might find my answer to question 2 interesting. 

2- are you a 2 handed blower or are you among the rare 1 handed blowers among us!

I can do both! Though I have my own method of doing so. 

You're right - while it's probably true that we all have our own individual technique, that's an intriguing answer... 😉

• 8 months later...

1- are you a honker or snotty blower?   Does a cold impact the sound you make? Snotty blower. A cold does impact it by making it snottier.

2- are you a 2 handed blower or are you among the rare 1 handed blowers among us! Two handed.

3-   Tell us about your nose.  When you get a cold, do you chap heavily? How do you care for your nostrils!  I do chap, but ever since I started using lotion tissues I haven’t had any issues. If I do, I’ll just apply some facial lotion.

1- are you a honker or snotty blower? Does a cold impact the sound you make? 

I don't find a need to blow often but a cold definitely makes a difference. I don't honk but generally just sound really snotty

two handed for me

3- Tell us about your nose. When you get a cold, do you chap heavily? How do you care for your nostrils!

on the rare occasion that I get a cold  I don't get severely chapped. My nose will get a light pinkish to reddish hue to it. If my nose or nostrils starts feeling sensitive, any kind of aloe helps

15 minutes ago, Omk12022 said:

I'm kinda of a snotty nose blower, I use two hands, and I usually pick my nose sometimes after I blow. 

Do you pick at it with your finger, or with a tissue / handkerchief?

Just now, Hankyrick said:

Do you pick at it with your finger, or with a tissue / handkerchief?

I use my fingers with a tissue