Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tissues hankies TP sleeve? What do you use to blow your nose?

sexyhankysneeze

Tissues unless socked in w a cold. Then anything that can handle the horror leaving my sinus at an unstoppable rate 

sexyhankysneeze
On 9/27/2019 at 8:06 AM, Ben Drowned said:

I've never used a handkerchief before..but I've heard they feel better than using tissues sometimes

yeah there's certainly something nice about using cloth, way softer

• 2 weeks later...

I have tissues in the house for guests but I really prefer a handkerchief. Ever since I got some I actually liked from Amazon I carry them everywhere. They feel better, they’re bigger, and there’s something just... extra nice about using a handkerchief, to me. 

On 10/11/2019 at 1:31 AM, Neogiomach said:

I have tissues in the house for guests but I really prefer a handkerchief. Ever since I got some I actually liked from Amazon I carry them everywhere. They feel better, they’re bigger, and there’s something just... extra nice about using a handkerchief, to me. 

i can understand you very well1 i do too have something for handkerchiefs: they're better for catching sneezes, nose blowings....and other personal stuff of course!

can find me as handyhanky on youtube if you wish to watch at some videos!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I always use disposable tissues and I've never used a handkerchief before. I think tissues are more hygienic.

• 1 month later...

I have horrid allergies and am without the luxury of preference. On a good day, anything reasonably hygienically acceptable, ideally something dry and not my hand. dirty laundry is a common choice. 

• 1 year later...

I typically use my sleeve when I'm alone, sometimes even when I'm not. When I get a cold I tend to get so snotty that it's hard to contain and I end up unprepared a lot of the time, so I use my sleeve

I use toilet paper most of the time. I certainly don't like using my sleeve, I think tissues are a waste of money, and as much as my fiancée keeps telling me I should use hankies, I never seem to get around to buying them. 

I do have a couple of bandanas I use when I get a cold though