Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone willing to write an It: Chapter 2 fic?

*Dark_Side*

So I saw It: Chapter 2 a few weeks ago and while I kind of hated much of the film, I kind of fell in love with Richie and Eddie. There relationship with so great and now I, of course, ship them. I'm really hoping someone could right a fic where Eddie survives and leaves his wife then either Eddie or Richie gets and the other takes care of the sick one. This fandom has a suprisingly low number of sickfics and I was hoping one of you could help me out. 

I’d be willing to try it. I’ve seen both movies and I’m in the middle of reading the book. I too really enjoyed their relationship and was pretty disappointed to find limited work on it here. I’d like to try to write something on them if you’d like? 

It would be so great if you decided to write something. There are a few sickfics floating around on a03 but those are all about the characters as kids. Pretty much nothing exists for the adults. This story is so perfect for what I like and no one is taking the opportunity. Anything you write would be greatly appreciated.

14 hours ago, *Dark_Side* said:

It would be so great if you decided to write something. There are a few sickfics floating around on a03 but those are all about the characters as kids. Pretty much nothing exists for the adults. This story is so perfect for what I like and no one is taking the opportunity. Anything you write would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah of course! I’ll get started on it as soon as possible. I too have been looking for stories of them as adults and I think that it could certainly be a great story. I have a large presentation for one of my college classes tomorrow, but after that I should have a lot more free time to write. I’ll let you know when I finish the first chapter. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2019 at 10:07 PM, *Dark_Side* said:

Hey I just wanted to let you know that I started the story and posted it in the Fanfiction section. There’s just two shorter parts now, but I have plans to make it a lot longer story that I hope you’ll enjoy!

Thank you so much for writing something. I definitely plan on reading it this weekend. You're the best!

Archived