Sneeze Fetish Forum
wmb19

You're not supposed to ask, but....

wmb19

So I know you're not supposed to ask about validation. 

But I have to at least say something. I've been on here for years, and while I don't have hundreds of posts, whatever I do post has contributed- I've written multiple stories and chapters and given long reviews, rather than just "great job."

I'm well past being an adult, and given that I've been on here for years and have actually written quite a bit of content, I feel like at this point I should be a member. I hate to email someone directly about it, but am I really at the point that I still need to wait years to become a "poster?"

jejune

there haven't been active admins in over a year at this point, i don't think, so nobody's getting validated and no new accounts are getting approved. as i understand it it's being worked on, but for now it's unfortunately a matter of hanging tight and waiting

Woodsie

Following as well. :)

Heathcliff

It would be a sad day if the forum becomes some sort of ghost town. Are things really heading that way?

Nameless

I think some admins must be active, because I just got approved about a week ago. The catch is, I signed up months ago and it took them this long to approve me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining just happy to be here finally :) 

megacycle

Nothing is forever... so I don't know, so long as somebody is paying for the site than it will remain up and running, it's just lacking people with the power to approve new members.

It ain't lookin to good chief! At least on the admin front. XD

superimmunegirl
On 10/13/2019 at 4:59 PM, wmb19 said:

So I know you're not supposed to ask about validation. 

But I have to at least say something. I've been on here for years, and while I don't have hundreds of posts, whatever I do post has contributed- I've written multiple stories and chapters and given long reviews, rather than just "great job."

I'm well past being an adult, and given that I've been on here for years and have actually written quite a bit of content, I feel like at this point I should be a member. I hate to email someone directly about it, but am I really at the point that I still need to wait years to become a "poster?"

I feel you! 

On 10/13/2019 at 5:35 PM, jejune said:

there haven't been active admins in over a year at this point, i don't think, so nobody's getting validated and no new accounts are getting approved. as i understand it it's being worked on, but for now it's unfortunately a matter of hanging tight and waiting

That makes me feel better! I can wait. 

Sending love and support to anyone involved in running this site. You are the awesomeness!

Heathcliff

Are you a cold fetishist?

superimmunegirl
1 hour ago, Heathcliff said:

Are you a cold fetishist?

Me, or the original poster? I am!

Heathcliff

Most of us are. I didn't realise it until recently.

We didn't start the fire.