Sneeze Fetish Forum
Chanel_no5

Heartland bloopers (male, multiple)

Chanel_no5

I have literally never watched this show, and only found it because I was searching for TV bloopers with sneezing. :lol:  Since it's M it's not my cuppa, but I assume there are others who would enjoy it. ;) 

Apparently the actor has really bad grass/hay allergies, and I saw in the comments that he was "always sneezing", so I checked the rest of the bloopers to see if I could find some more for ya. I did. 

Sneezing starts at 1:34, three scenes. 

Sneezing starts at 0:50-ish (sneezes in two scenes)

And one at 0:34

(AND WHY CAN'T I FIND ANYTHING LIKE THIS WITH MY FAVOURITE ACTRESSES WTF IT'S NOT FAIR!!!) there, I'm done. :lol: Enjoy. 

Edited by Cobweb_no5

cupcake

Aww bless him, these are amazing 😊

dragonko

Wow, incredible find!! Thanks so much for sharing!

beatlelover22

He's such a cute sneezer omg

Yukkii

Wow these are so cute! Especially when he sneezed while talking in the second video! 

BlackScatter

Oh my gosh, what a cutie!! I love his buildup in the second video. He thinks it's coming and then it backs off, only to rush him a second later. His expressions are adorable :heart: Thanks so much for hunting these down, Chanel!

HideAndGoSneeze

UMMM I LOVE THIS AND NOW I WANT TO WATCH THIS.LOL

thanks for sharing! 

MyOwnPrivateSFC

OMFG! :drool: Everything @BlackScatter said, but also, WOW: his sneezes are my absolute favorite type! Thank you SO much for finding all of these, @Cobweb_no5! ❤️

(Oh, and also: I loved how the other actor in the second vid was just watching and waiting, like “I know you’re not done.” 😍)

Nameless

I remember finding these bloopers a while ago and being amazed! I was a fan of the show and I had no idea he had such bad allergies 😍 he is beyond adorable and his sneezes great  

Chanel_no5
21 hours ago, BlackScatter said:

Thanks so much for hunting these down, Chanel!

18 hours ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

Thank you SO much for finding all of these, @Cobweb_no5! ❤️

You're most welcome, guys! :cheers:  It was certainly something else in terms of quantity, normally bloopers have like one sneeze, if any at all. :lol:  

ThatSneezyGirl

These were so cute thank you for sharing!! Now I feel like I need to watch the show 😅