Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Common Cold Market (F) - updated (04/09/2020)

Heathcliff

I wrote something, but I can't find my notes. So I'm going to write from the hip. :)

9. Behind the Curtain

Kat woke with her chest pressed into Adam's body. At some point she must have taken off her singlet and been naked next to him.

Adam was so gentlemanly, and so shy. He hadn't tried to urge Kat to go any further, he had just cuddled her all night, even though she was bare from the waist up. His arm had held her, close underneath her chest, and she had loved it. She felt something for Adam that she had never felt for any man or woman.

She felt a buzzing sensation at the very top of her nose. A sneeze was probably coming. She prepared two fingers around her nose in readiness to stifle... She didn't want to wake Adam up with a loud sneeze, and he looked so beautiful sleeping, his head on the pillow with his hand beside him.

"Aaah-HAAAH-Tttscccch!"

Kat stifled, and her body bucked, but Adam didn't wake. She wondered if he would catch her cold. A wave of arousal spread through her at the thought.

"I doubt he will wake." said the television.

Kat's heart almost skipped a beat.

The television showed her a message, white on a black screen. She was overtaken by gasps because of another sneeze.

"Hah-heh-HAAAH- AAAAAT-SCHOOO!"

"BLESS YOU" said the Television silently.

"You can hear me?" asked Kat, sniffling.

"At times I can, Katherine."

She shivered.

"Who are you?"

"Your employer."

"Why are you contacting me-- ah-hah-HAH-Chooo!"

Kat sneezed again - she couldn't help it.

"Oh..." a voice spoke now from the television. Quiet, but threatening - and somehow inhuman. Almost mechanical. "Can you hear me now Katherine? Because I can hear you. I can hear your sneezes. And such a glorious sound it is."

Without thinking Kat said "Excuse me!"

"The prize you have in those flasks, and in your body, is worth your weight in gold, Kat." said the sinister voice.

"Kat?" Adam had woken up, and saw her talking to the television. He panicked.

"No, no Kat, get back! You mustn't trust him!"

Adam bodily threw Kat away from the screen, and knelt down in front of it himself.

"This has to stop." said Adam.

"Ha ha ha..."

The sound was horrible. A guttural laugh.

"Adam! If that's what you call yourself now- are you there?"

"I- HAH-SHOOOOOO!" Adam sneezed enormously. Kat felt herself getting turned on but was more concerned with what was happening in front of her.

"So-" said the voice, "You've got the cold too? That might make things easier."

"Uncle! Go away!" shouted Adam. "This time I'll stop you!"

Uncle?

"No you won't..." said the television. "Katherine, bring me what I paid you for. Things are moving - accelerating. I need it as soon as possible."

Kat picked herself up off the floor. Her heart was pounding but she tried to sound calm as she addressed the television. "And what if I don't?"

"If you don't" said the voice, "I'm going to come and get it personally."

TO BE CONTINUED

Edited by Heathcliff

Hey, I've been following this story from the beginning, and it's one of my favorite recent stories. I'm so glad you updated and are continuing this! I'm excited to see the conclusion.

10 - What's going on?

The television snapped off, and the screen was black.

"Pull the plug out!" said Kat in panic. "Adam, can we find the plug?" She searched behind the TV, still half-dressed.

"Kat, please wait -" said Adam.

Kat went to her bag and rummaged around, finally finding a small pen-knife. She felt another cold sneeze coming on, and turned away from Adam to hitch.

"Hah-huh-haaah...."

Just a moment, and then -

"AAAAAT-SHOOOOOO!"

She sneezed loudly.

"Bless you love." said Adam.

"DON'T call me love!" said Kat angrily.

Flicking out the blade of the pen-knife, she found a wire connecting the TV to the wall and cut it. Though if the mysterious man could suddenly appear on there, there would be no hope of keeping him out. Had he been watching her and Adam already? The nights they had spend cuddling and kissing? God - she felt sick. Uncle - Adam had called the voice "Uncle"... she was falling in love with Adam, but she had to know more about this. She had thought he was just an innocent boy. Was she wrong?

Adam was sniffling and rubbing his nose.

"It's been so long -" he said "but I think I've caught your cold! Could you give me a tissue?"

Kat slowly walked towards the bed. She took a tissue from the nightstand and handed it to him. Adam blew his nose, and gestured to it. "Sorry - it was - really tickly."

"I've given you a tissue..." said Kat, "Now you talk." She sat on the bed next to him. "What the hell is going on here?"

Adam looked sheepishly down towards the blankets, then  regained his composure and looked at Kat.

"It started with Dr. Roberts..." he said quietly.

11 - Adam's Tale

Adam began to speak, sniffing and rubbing his itchy nose as he did so.

"You must be wondering why the voice addressed me as 'Uncle'. The truth is - my uncle was a criminal. He was a gangster. I've almost been working for him for years, but believe me... it wasn't my choice."

Adam shuddered, as though he was about to cry, and Kat took his hand and squeezed it. She would never have done something like that before, but it felt like her world had been turned upside down.

"It started with Doctor Roberts..." said Adam. "My uncle hired him to find a sample of the common cold. This was a few years a- ah-hah- HEEEEESHOOOOH!"

Adam sneezed loudly again. Without thinking, Kat gave him a hug and whispered:

"Bless, Adam".

"Excuse me!" said Adam. "I'm sorry."

"Pick up your story" said Kat. "Did Roberts find the common cold? I suppose he must have."

"Oh yes." said Adam. "But he fled to here - decided he'd make more money off it himself repeatedly selling it to fetishists."

"So your uncle got angry?"

"Oh yes..." said Adam. "He was furious! But he didn't dare to come here. This station means a lot to a lot of people. He was afraid... afraid of starting a gang war. So that's why he..."

Adam stopped talking, and his breath shuddered. For a moment, Kat thought he was going to sneeze. And then realised he was crying.

"What, Adam?" she said.

"He sent me in here." said Adam shakily. "As a 'caretaker'".

Kat closed her eyes. She was beginning to see somthing she would rather not have seen.

"He sent you in to get the common cold virus?"

"Yeah, Kat. But I wouldn't give it to him. I was a coward. I just stayed here. Aaaah... ah-hah..."

"Love, do you need to sneeze?"

"Scuse me!" said Adam. "Haaaaaht-DSCHOOOOO!"

After he had recovered from the big sneeze, Kat held him and kissed him. Then they kissed again, and again.

"You've been badly treated, Adam." said Kat. Adam bumped his nose against hers in an almost-kiss. Then, he got up from the bed and looked away.

"But you have to tell me - who is your uncle? Who are you really?"

Adam put his hands on his face.

"My real name isn't Adam - it's Pavel Utoshiki".

The name sent a shiver through Kat. The true danger she was in was now apparent.

12 - The Titanium Cyborg

"Adam... you're an Utoshiki? As in - Vladimir Utoshiki?"

"That's my uncle, yes..." Adam covered his eyes.

Kat turned from him. She took a tissue, blew her nose... and thought.

Vladimir Utoshiki... a gang boss with a penchant for replacing parts of himself with mechanical devices. It had started with his left arm, injured in a gang fight. Then the other arm. Then part of his chest... and it accelerated. He was known now for being rarely seen in public but for having yellow eye-glasses with which he could fire laser beams.

His robo-assists had earned him another name. A name that struck terror into his enemies before they met him. A name that made him notorious in more than one galaxy.

The Titanium Cyborg.

They say he can be shot in the chest and not feel it. They say he can go for hours without breathing. They say a lot of things about him, most of which were probably not true, but the problem was - some of them were.

"Your uncle is Vladimir Utoshiki?" said Kat.

"Yes." said Adam. "I was always so scared of him..."

Kat held him, and kissed him. "Honey?" Adam nodded to her. "We are going to get out of this together."

TO BE CONTINUED

Edited by Heathcliff

I absolutely love this story and the characters and the concept in general! :heart: I understand being wary about that storyline, given current circumstances. I think either way that you choose to go with this would work, and I appreciate that you checked in with us to see if it was okay to take it in that direction! :sleep2: Btw, I haven't read the last couple installments, but I would be super excited to see Adam sneezing a bit, if that wouldn't mess up your storyline or anything. Like, maybe even just from the perfume if you don't want him to get sick? Unless he does sneeze in the later installments and I just haven't read that yet lol. But either way, love this story, please continue!

I loved today's continuation, and hope you can flesh out the story of the Uncle/The Titanium Cyborg. What's his reasoning and motivation behind searching for the common cold? I'm really curious. I'm surprised that Adam's real name isn't 'Adam', but I guess now it was obvious giving his work/position. I think it's interesting that he caught Kat's cold. It makes me wonder what's going to happen next and how they're going to escape.

25 minutes ago, v a n i l l a said:

I absolutely love this story and the characters and the concept in general! :heart: I understand being wary about that storyline, given current circumstances. I think either way that you choose to go with this would work, and I appreciate that you checked in with us to see if it was okay to take it in that direction! :sleep2: Btw, I haven't read the last couple installments, but I would be super excited to see Adam sneezing a bit, if that wouldn't mess up your storyline or anything. Like, maybe even just from the perfume if you don't want him to get sick? Unless he does sneeze in the later installments and I just haven't read that yet lol. But either way, love this story, please continue!

Read whatever you like -  I'm trying to draw things to a close. But please let me know what you think.

Edited by Heathcliff

13. Get Out!

"Adam, we have to leave now!" said Kat.

Adam was shaking with nerves. She took his hands to try and steady him. "Kat, he won't let me..." said Adam. "He'll find me anywhere."

Kat held him close and kissed him again.... it was hard to stop herself.

"My ship is orbiting the station. Your uncle can't track us there. Forget the job, the most important thing is that I get you out safely."

Adam was still shivering, but managed to smile.

"Kat - I'll pack your stuff."

"Thanks!"

They were both busy, and Kat was thinking everything might be over until a voice exploded through the room's speakers. It was Utoshiki.

"KATHERINE! Trying to run? I am on my way."

Adam suddenly collapsed. The shock had caused him to stumble and fall - Kat had to pick him up from the floor. He was already weak from the unexpected cold.

"Darling, please - Adam -" said Kat, "I need you!"

"Don't you... want... to call me... Pavel?" he replied.

"I fell in love with Adam." said Kat. The words sounded strange coming from her mouth. Even stranger because she knew they were true.

"I'm scared to hell..." said Adam. "Uncle Vladimir... he's awful. He - he kills people."

"I know." said Kat. "But that's why I need you, love. I've never needed anybody before. But I've fallen for you... so I need you, to get out of this."

It was as though Adam came back to life in an a second, with what Kat had said.

"For you, I'll try."

They left the room. Kat made for the lift up to the space station, but Adam grabbed her arm and pulled her towards the lab.

"No - we have to save Doctor Yin if we can!"

"But - Doctor Roberts?"

"Do you have a gun?"

Kat reached into her bag in the section where she kept her underwear. Inside, she drew out two halves of a miniature laser gun.

A good thief should never need such a weapon. But she carried one in case of emergencies - and this was an emergency. The two halves of the weapon came together with a satisfying click.

"Ok- we get Doctor Yin."

They walked slowly down the corridor, towards the lab, Kat with her gun at her waist. Through the window in the door, she saw Roberts, busy at his desk. Then Adam said:

"Oh no..."

"What is it, honey?" whispered Kat.

"I'm going to sneeze again Kat, I don't think I can stop it."

Kat gasped. It was cute, but she couldn't concentrate on that now.

"Sneeze, honey. I've got my eye on Roberts."

"Haah... HAh-HAAAAH...."

14. The Complete Destruction of Doctor Roberts

Adam gasped and hitched before his big cold sneeze. Kat leveled her gun.

"HAH-CHOOOOOOOO!"

As Adam composed himself, Kat pointed the gun at the lab door, and a moment later, Dr Roberts burst out of it.

"For God's sake! What do you..." his voice stopped abruptly as he saw the laser gun.

"Save it, Roberts" said Kat. "We're leaving. And we're taking Dr Yin with us if she wants to come."

"No!" said Roberts, lifting a proton cannon from behind his chair. Kat sighed - the proton cannon... the weapon for someone so utterly unable to shoot, they would be happy to take out the back wall of the house along with their intended victims.

"What are you doing in here?"

"Roberts! We are going! We'll take Dr Yin with us if she wants, and even you if you want."

"I can't leave." said Roberts, dropping his gun and sounding frightened.

"Utoshiki is coming here." said Kat.

"No!" shouted Roberts, even more scared. "Don't you understand? He'll kill me!"

"He will kill us all, but we could stick together!" said Adam. "Please, Doctor! We'll have a better chance if it's all of us."

"No, no, no!" shouted Roberts, picking up his cannon again. He raised it wildly and fired into the ceiling, almost falling over backwards with the gun's recoil. Kat ducked as sparks and fragments of metal rained down over her head, as Roberts ran into the back of the lab. Roberts clearly was no killer - but it was apparent he was terrified. Terrified of another meeting with the Titanium Cyborg.

"So much for the good Doctor." said Kat sarcastically, brushing herself off.

Doctor Yin stepped through the smoke of Roberts' shots and said:

"Please can I come with you?"

To Be Continued...

Edited by Heathcliff

Some plot exposition - hope you don't mind :).

15. The Cyborg's Tale

18 months ago

Doctor Roberts walked nervously through the ship. It was the largest spaceship he had ever been on. He came to a young, dark-haired woman sitting behind a desk.

"Can I help you?"

"I'm... ahem!" He tried to steady his voice. "I'm here to see your boss."

"You're..." she checked her computer screen. "Doctor John Roberts?"

"Yes, that's right."

"And you have the goods?"

"Yes, on my person."

"Ok..." She typed something on her keyboard. "Mr Utoshiki is in the room at the end of this corridor."

"Thanks." said Roberts.

"I advise you to address him as 'sir'".

Roberts paused and shuddered.

"Understood."

He paced slowly to the end of the corridor, composed himself and opened the door.

"Ahh..." said a cold, mechanical voice. "Doctor Roberts I think?"

The Doctor stepped inside.

He was met by a man in a black jacket, as bald as an egg. Multiple wires ran up out of the collar of his shirt and into some kind of cybernetic device at his neck. Metal braces were around the sides of his head. Most frightening of all were the two yellow eye-glasses which covered his eyes, and were glowing with an unusual yellow light.

"Sir... Mr Utoshiki..."

"Sit sir, sit!" said the Titanium Cyborg. "I believe you have an offer for me."

Roberts sat down across the desk from him. He put his hand in his inside jacket pocket and drew out a tiny blue techno-flask.

"I took it from the University of Mars." he said, trying to sound more brave than he felt. "Twenty years of service, and they made me redundant. I felt I was due a - payoff."

"Oh..." said Utoshiki, his eye-plates crackling with delight, "It's really the common cold?"

"Absolutely." said Roberts. "But sir, it is only a tiny sample."

"So?"

"I am asking for money and time." said Roberts. "Give me money to establish a facility, and time to grow the virus - and you will have all the common cold that you want."

Utoshiki got up and very slowly walked around the desk to Roberts. The Doctor was beginning to sweat.

Then the Cyborg offered his hand. Roberts took it and felt the steely grip.

"You have a deal, Doctor Roberts."

"Th- thank you!" mumbled the Doctor.

"But remember - the virus belongs to me."

6 months ago

"Roberts!"

Utoshiki slammed his hand down into the desk, which split cleanly in two.

"I should never have trusted him. I should have killed him and taken the virus."

"Sir, please calm down." said his assistant, standing safely back. It wasn't a good idea to get too close to the Cyborg when he was in a temper. "We needed him, we didn't have facilities to grow the virus. What has happened is... unfortunate."

"Unfortunate?" yelled Utoshiki, his eye-glasses glowing. "He walked in here and stole from me! And now he's making more money selling the thing to rich coldists!" Blazing yellow fire was gathering around his eyes. "NO-ONE STEALS FROM ME!"

"Can we not attack the station and take the cold?" said the woman nervously.

"No... a third of that station is controlled by Maroni's gang. I'm not going to risk a war... not yet, anyway."

"So what do we do?" said the assitant nervously.

Utoshiki thought for a moment, then grinned.

"Contact that pathetic little nephew of mine, Pavel... he owes me a favour. He owes me more than one."

"Okay...?"

The Cyborg grinned. It was hideous.

"He's useless but he's handsome. We'll send him in and he can get the virus out. Or he'll have me to answer to. And make sure he doesn't use his real name."

2 weeks ago

"No word from Pavel? Or is it Adam now?"

Utoshiki was looking increasingly angry.

"No sir." The assistant opened and then closed her mouth, wanting to ask a question.

"What is it?" snapped the Cyborg.

"Can we not - take control of the TV or speakers and speak to him?"

"GRAAH!" The Cyborg bellowed and fired his eye lasers into the floor. His assistant shrieked as yellow sparks exploded around her.

"Roberts is blocking me somehow. Not permanantly - but most of the time I cannot see him or Adam. I can't take control of the screens or speakers."

"I'm sorry sir."

"It's not your fault, it's Roberts..." The Cyborg started to pace.

"Sir - I have an idea." The assistant held up her tablet to show Utoshhiki.

"What?"

"A thief for hire. Katherine Yozari. She steals anything for money. A small time crook, but she could be ideal to get a sample of the virus."

Utoshiki's face broke into a smile.

"Now that's what I hired you for." he said. "An excellent idea. Send this Katherine Yozari an offer, and pay generously."

He smiled, showing his teeth.

"When this is over we will have a treasure like no other."

Now

"How dare she! HOW DARE SHE!" shouted Utoshhiki.

"Sir, please calm down!"

He turned to the side and fired his eye-beams into one of the flight computers. His assistant had to shield her eyes from the yellow light, it was so bright. The computer exploded in a shower of sparks and fire, and then belched out black smoke.

"The little bitch! I paid her a fortune, and this is how she repays me?"

"Mr Utoshiki - we could hire someone else..."

"No, no, no..."

"It's just a setback..."

"I SAID NO!" said the Titanium Cyborg. "I'm fed up with waiting. I have a buyer ready and they won't wait much longer."

"So-"

"We attack the station." said the Cyborg. "Take matters into our own hands."

"But sir! The Maroni gang!"

"I'll deal with that if I have to. Getting that virus is more important." He walked to one of the communication computers on the ship's front desk, and typed in a code.

"Roberts' protections have slipped... let's see what they're doing."

From a speaker on the desk, he heard the voices of Kat and Adam.

"Adam, we have to leave now!" said Kat.

A pause.

"My ship is orbiting the station. Your uncle can't track us there. Forget the job, the most important thing is that I get you out safely."

Adam spoke: "I'll pack your stuff!"

"TRAITORS!" thundered Utoshiki. He pressed a button on the console and spoke to them.

"KATHERINE! Trying to run? I am on my way."

To be continued...

Edited by Heathcliff
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

16. The Duel

They finally made it to the exit platform from the space station. Everything seemed to be in chaos now.

"Come on!" said Kat. "I think we can get back to my ship now! I hope so..."

As she ran towards the gangplank of the spacestation, a great black ship appeared, from which many men walked down the gangplank. Then finally the Cyborg appeared, toting a large laser rifle.

"What a pleasure to meet." he said, without any emotion.

Kat was terrified, but composed herself and cocked her laser pistol.

"Just you and me, Utoshiki... How about a duel?"

He laughed. "Oh, you are just the best."

"Kat, please no!" said Adam. "He'll kill you."

The Cyborg laughed again. He looked behind himself to his men, who also laughed, though the sound seemed rather forced. "Hello Pavel - sorry, I mean Adam." His eye-glasses flashed and Adam flinched.

"Uncle - please - I'll give you the cold, just please let Kat go - I can- ahh - HAAADSCHOOO!"

"Bless you!" said the Cyborg. "Have you definitely still got the cold then? You may not be quite as useless as I thought you were, little man."

"Uncle - please, I'll come with you- I'll do anything. Just let her go."

Kat was touched, but more occupied with the murderous Cyborg and his gang in front of her.

"You disgust me Adam." said Vladimir Utoshiki. "Your greatest achievement in life was... to get ill."

"Leave him alone!" shouted Kat. Her anger was now overtaking her fear.

"Ha ha ha ha!" Utoshiki brayed with laughter. "So the woman is going to come to your rescue now? This is priceless."

"Is this a joke to you?"

"Oh, believe me Katherine..." said the Cyborg. A slight mechanical whine came into his voice as he lowered it. "When people take my money and try to rip me off, I don't find it funny in the slightest..."

"Adam, please leave this to me." said Kat quietly. Then she addressed the Cyborg again "Just you and me Utoshiki, just laser pistols." she said to Utoshiki.

Her gamble had worked, for now. Utoshiki was baited; he shrugged off his jacket and said to his men behind him:

"Please divest all firearms from me. I'll confront the woman with one laser pistol." He snarled at her. "And soon you will be tidying away her corpse. Don't let it be said I'm not a gentleman."

Utoshiki made a pretence of bowing to her. Kat shivered at this, as the Cyborg dropped two guns to the floor as his men picked them up and handed him a pistol. They both checked the crystal was loaded inside the barrel of the gun and prepared to fire. Now there was no place to run.

As Kat prepared to raise her gun, she felt another sneeze coming.

"Oh... excuse me -  ah- AHH- SHOOO!!"

Utoshiki looked around at his geng members. His eyes were hungry.

"You've still got the cold too!" he turned to speak to his men. "We can just get the girl, you hear me? All we need is her." He smiled at Kat again. "Even her dead body."

Kat screwed up her courage.

"One, two, three..." whispered Utoshiki. "You are all we need..."

"Good morning, Vladimir!" Kat raised her gun and fired at his left eye-glass. The laser bolt struck true and Utoshiki screamed as electricity blazed over his face.

One shot had struck the Titaium Cyborg squarely in his robotic eye. And the duel was won.

TO BE CONTINUED

Edited by Heathcliff
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

This is one of my fav stories. I adore the concept! I look forward to more! 

Cheers, 
Drea

I definitely want to read more I can’t wait for the next update keep up the amazing work