Sneeze Fetish Forum

Neogiomach

You know what's so satisfying to me?  Getting back home after a day out, and that first blow into a soft, clean handkerchief and getting out all the dust and pollen and city pollution from the day and taking a nice deep breath after.

What's so satisfying to you?

It's super gross and isn't a fetish of mine, but squeezing zits has to be #1. I'm also one of those people that love watching cyst popping videos on YouTube lol. They relax me for some reason and have no idea why. 

19 minutes ago, Neogiomach said:

Getting back home after a day out, and that first blow into a soft, clean handkerchief and getting out all the dust and pollen and city pollution from the day and taking a nice deep breath after.

Totally love this too 😍

The most satisfying for me is my first noseblow of the morning.  I always wake up super congested and I wait about 10 minutes, then give my nose a good blow into Puffs Plus tissues from one of those big boxes (another satisfying part) and that first blow of the day almost always produces a lot of snot and gives off that gurgly (and sometimes honking) sound.

Not sure why, but looking at the tissue and seeing all that snot and staring at that big box of Puffs Plus tissues really gets to me.  Never thought that I would admit that I have a tissue/tissue box fetish (but only to Puffs Plus tissues and in the big box).  :P

Just giving my blow into a soft handkerchief is totally satisfying to me and blowing until I'm totally cleaned out. If I soak a handkerchief in the process then opening up a fresh clean one is also satisfying 

1 hour ago, Hankyrick said:

Just giving my blow into a soft handkerchief is totally satisfying to me and blowing until I'm totally cleaned out. If I soak a handkerchief in the process then opening up a fresh clean one is also satisfying 

Definitely. If I need to grab a second handkerchief it’s somehow extra satisfying because it’s nice and fresh and clean. 

On 10/24/2019 at 9:24 PM, Jeff said:

The most satisfying for me is my first noseblow of the morning.  I always wake up super congested and I wait about 10 minutes, then give my nose a good blow into Puffs Plus tissues from one of those big boxes (another satisfying part) and that first blow of the day almost always produces a lot of snot and gives off that gurgly (and sometimes honking) sound.

Not sure why, but looking at the tissue and seeing all that snot and staring at that big box of Puffs Plus tissues really gets to me.  Never thought that I would admit that I have a tissue/tissue box fetish (but only to Puffs Plus tissues and in the big box).  :P

That does sound nice and satisfying!

19 minutes ago, Neogiomach said:

Definitely. If I need to grab a second handkerchief it’s somehow extra satisfying because it’s nice and fresh and clean. 

That does sound nice and satisfying!

@Neogiomach agree with you there 

• 3 months later...
On 10/20/2019 at 11:07 PM, Neogiomach said:

You know what's so satisfying to me?  Getting back home after a day out, and that first blow into a soft, clean handkerchief and getting out all the dust and pollen and city pollution from the day and taking a nice deep breath after.

"First blow into a soft, clean handkerchief"
Ah, this... absolutely can relate! It's the best!

• 2 weeks later...

Listening / watching a woman with a loud nose blow just go to town. 

also, I really like watching coins go down that little curved bowl ramp thing. Just going around and around and around 

• 1 year later...

I think when you have a sneeze that just tickles and tickles for ages but won't come out..

When the sneeze finally happens that is super satisfying

• 5 months later...

After a long day of being around people when you have a cold, finally getting home to blow out a lot of mucus (in paper towels, over the sink, or in the shower) and being able to breathe significantly better afterwards.

Edited by bingochamp7
9 minutes ago, Hankysneeze said:

Nothing better than a huge blow or sneeze into a big clean hanky.

I totally agree with you there

• 1 month later...
On 10/20/2019 at 10:07 PM, Neogiomach said:

Sometimes at night, when I am tired, I sneeze once deeply and it sets off a wave of chills over my body.  I wrap myself in a blanket and my whole body is relaxed.  Sigh :)