Sneeze Fetish Forum

Catching colds while camping

locomotive

Hey guys. Just dropping in share a little ob with you guys. 

My girlfriend and I went camping over the weekend. I should've known I was in trouble from the start, because as we were making the long drive into the woods, she turned to me and said, "I've been feeling kind of weird all day." 

"Weird how?" I asked. 

"I don't know," she answered. "Just sort of off. Maybe a little sniffly."

We reassured ourselves that it was just allergies and got to pitching our tent. It was super, super cold and we were outdoors, so it made sense that her nose was starting to run. And nothing changed overnight, so the fact that it didn't slow down (in fact, it just got worse) didn't surprise us either. We spend the night in our tent, then hiked in the rain all day. By the evening, the sneezes had started, but we still managed to ignore it somehow. "Hhhshew!" They seemed like they surprised her every time. 

Then, the next morning, I noticed the same sort-of-off feeling creeping up... and she was obviously, totally sick with a cold. And soon, so was I. We kept up the pretence for the sake of our vacation, but as soon I got home last night, I called in sick to work today. I'm glad I did. As I write this, my nose is running and running. The snot is slick and clear for now, but I can feel things thickening up in my nose. My head feels sore. My throat feels sore. Even my eyes feel sore. And now I'm sneezing too.

I'll keep you updated as things develop, but for now, I think I'm just going to go back to sleep!

Oh wow!!! I’m sorry ur not feeling great but something about so’s catching each other’s colds pushes all my sneezef***er buttons!!!! Please be sure to keep us updated!!! And get plenty of rest lol!

I love the wet-and-cold, then catching-a-cold scenario! Do you really think it made you more susceptible or do you think you would have gotten her cold regardless? Rest up and feel better! 

22 hours ago, superimmunegirl said:

I love the wet-and-cold, then catching-a-cold scenario! Do you really think it made you more susceptible or do you think you would have gotten her cold regardless? Rest up and feel better! 

Honestly, given the close proximity, there was probably no escape for me. But I don't usually get sick, so maybe it helped...

Update: She's way sicker than I am, which is saying something, because I feel lousy... Lots of tissues in our bed. If she's crystal ball into the future, I'll probably need to take another day off. I work in a restaurant, and can't be sneezing and sniffling all day. I feel a little guilty about it, but also, I've been wiping my nose on my sleeve all day and I can't be doing that at work. I know, I know: I should just blow my nose. But I'm so tired and it drips so constantly lol...

Sorry for the non sneeze related content, but I probably, definitely have a fever, lol. Trying to decide if I should buy a thermometer or just ignore it. On the one hand, it wouldn't make a difference, but on the other... I guess it would make me feel better about calling in sick. 

On 10/23/2019 at 1:40 AM, locomotive said:

Sorry for the non sneeze related content, but I probably, definitely have a fever, lol. Trying to decide if I should buy a thermometer or just ignore it. On the one hand, it wouldn't make a difference, but on the other... I guess it would make me feel better about calling in sick. 

Get a thermometer! You should have one. Just order on Amazon if you don't feel like going out. Probably won't get there in time for this cold but you should just have one for future.