Sneeze Fetish Forum

batwoman (played by ruby rose)

•.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•

y'all gonna hate me bc i don't have an actual clip (sorry!!) but batwoman sneezes in one of those absolutely-mustn't situations on tonight's episode of batwoman on the cw. i think it was episode 5? anyway it was good, look for it

Oh! Thank you for this! Both because it’s something to look forward to, AND because now I know to make sure to watch it alone! :shy: 

Edited to add: You don’t ever have to apologize for not offering clips! Most of us can’t. Just the info is definitely enough. :)

Edited by MyOwnPrivateSFC
Added info

ooh thank u @RaisingKane!! 

edit: i can't seem to access this clip though?

Edited by 👻🎃🌛💀✨ ~ Q ~ ✨💀🌜🎃👻
5 hours ago, 👻🎃🌛💀 ~ Q ~ 💀🌜🎃👻 said:

ooh thank u @RaisingKane!! 

edit: i can't seem to access this clip though?

3 hours ago, Guy said:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pubd7NaXXaTtsLB0DF0h8iTI2F-by0F8

Link without having to sign up for that other forum

Sorry, looks like you have to join.  I didn't realize since I am always signed in there.  They always have tons of new sneeze clips before everyone else.  My bad. 

4 hours ago, RaisingKane said:

Sorry, looks like you have to join.  I didn't realize since I am always signed in there.  They always have tons of new sneeze clips before everyone else.  My bad. 

i don't know which forum that is, i've only ever used this one. i know there are some other ones floating around out there (a furry one and a red one and i think another one idk??) and i tried signing up for the red one yeeeears ago and they never gave me permissions to see any boards, it is apparently a ghost town anyway. but i digress, this is the board for me, i've made my happy home here and i'm not looking to branch out. :3

22 hours ago, 👻🎃🌛💀 ~ Q ~ 💀🌜🎃👻 said:

i don't know which forum that is, i've only ever used this one. i know there are some other ones floating around out there (a furry one and a red one and i think another one idk??) and i tried signing up for the red one yeeeears ago and they never gave me permissions to see any boards, it is apparently a ghost town anyway. but i digress, this is the board for me, i've made my happy home here and i'm not looking to branch out. :3

The big three sneeze forums are this place, (the blue one), the green one (PSF), and the red one (furry sneeze).  Those are the main ones.  PSF has been around since 2014, so it's established by now.  Furry is becoming a ghost town and probably is losing a lot of its reputation.  PSF on the other hand is very active with artists and content.  If you like art and media, PSF is way more active then this forum. 

Edited by RaisingKane
1 hour ago, RaisingKane said:

The big three sneeze forums are this place, (the blue one), the green one (PSF), and the red one (furry sneeze).  Those are the main ones.  PSF has been around since 2014, so it's established by now.  Furry is becoming a ghost town and probably is losing a lot of its reputation.  PSF on the other hand is very active with artists and content.  If you like art and media, PSF is way more active then this forum. 

oh, psf was the one i did try to join. it used to be called the red forum before the furry one existed. anyway lmao i'm happy here, this one is the most familiar to me

1 hour ago, 👻🎃🌛💀 ~ Q ~ 💀🌜🎃👻 said:

oh, psf was the one i did try to join. it used to be called the red forum before the furry one existed. anyway lmao i'm happy here, this one is the most familiar to me

PSF was never red.  They've always been green.  But there did used to be a really small red sneeze forum too that didn't last long.  No one joined it.  

PSF (Personal Sneeze Forum) started out via other means compared to most sneeze forums. :) 

5 minutes ago, RaisingKane said:

PSF was never red.  They've always been green.  But there did used to be a really small red sneeze forum too that didn't last long.  No one joined it.  

PSF (Personal Sneeze Forum) started out via other means compared to most sneeze forums. :) 

oh i must have been thinking of that other one then. how did psf start out??

26 minutes ago, 👻🎃🌛💀 ~ Q ~ 💀🌜🎃👻 said:

oh i must have been thinking of that other one then. how did psf start out??

I'm no expert but I think it started from some chan type website with people sharing sneeze art.  There were also others that started from SneezeFurs before the admin at SneezeFurs didn't want MLP pony stuff so they somehow decided to make their own forum for anything sneeze related to be on.  They then started a forum, which randomly got shut down by the Proboards host for being a fetish site.  Then they started from scratch and made their own forum again and they were the sole owners and there they are today.  I know there is a lot more to it then that, but it's roughly that.  I don't know the full history. :D  Sort of a struggle to begin, but they got it done and it's been active ever sense.  More comments and posts per day then this board and SneezeFurs combined. 

27 minutes ago, RaisingKane said:

I'm no expert but I think it started from some chan type website with people sharing sneeze art.  There were also others that started from SneezeFurs before the admin at SneezeFurs didn't want MLP pony stuff so they somehow decided to make their own forum for anything sneeze related to be on.  They then started a forum, which randomly got shut down by the Proboards host for being a fetish site.  Then they started from scratch and made their own forum again and they were the sole owners and there they are today.  I know there is a lot more to it then that, but it's roughly that.  I don't know the full history. :D  Sort of a struggle to begin, but they got it done and it's been active ever sense.  More comments and posts per day then this board and SneezeFurs combined. 

oh, well that's interesting. thanks for taking the time to fill me in

Geist/Aku owned a general audience green/red forum that predates PSF by quite a few years, I can’t speak for anyone else but that’s usually the one that I and a few other old timers probably think of when I think of the “green” forum. As for PSF, I always think of that as the “pony” forum, though I can’t speak to what the audience is now 😛

6 hours ago, Garblin said:

Geist/Aku owned a general audience green/red forum that predates PSF by quite a few years, I can’t speak for anyone else but that’s usually the one that I and a few other old timers probably think of when I think of the “green” forum. As for PSF, I always think of that as the “pony” forum, though I can’t speak to what the audience is now 😛

oh *that's* which one it is!! thx garnet!!

18 hours ago, 👻🎃🌛💀 ~ Q ~ 💀🌜🎃👻 said:

oh, well that's interesting. thanks for taking the time to fill me in

Thanks for talking!  It's been fun.

8 hours ago, Garblin said:

As for PSF, I always think of that as the “pony” forum, though I can’t speak to what the audience is now 😛

A common misconception indeed.  Sure it exists, but it's for anything and everything sneeze related.

4 hours ago, RaisingKane said:

Thanks for talking!  It's been fun.

A common misconception indeed.  Sure it exists, but it's for anything and everything sneeze related.

Hmm, after looking back through the PSF it seems to be mostly pony-related! Also children's cartoon art in general? Curious. 

42 minutes ago, Garblin said:

Hmm, after looking back through the PSF it seems to be mostly pony-related! Also children's cartoon art in general? Curious. 

oh haha yikes