Sneeze Fetish Forum

Wh was the first time you noticed you liked sneezes?

spicy

What was your earliest memory of you liking sneezes?

I guess for me is that spongebob episode where he had the suds. I loved watching that episode. I almost missed school because that episode was starting and I had to leave. I was probably around 7 years old.

I'm not 100 % sure which was the earliest... it just seems to always have been there. Children's books, cartoons, babysitters... I drew pictures of princesses sneezing and incorporated sneezing into games, both with dolls/My Little Ponies, and "real life" games with friends. I always seem to have had the feeling that it was "wrong" somehow, though, because I do remember trying to keep it hidden, only watch those cartoons alone, collect sneeze-related images and comic books and keep them "hidden", playing those games when I thought I was out of ear-shot of family... rather than asking my parents to read a story that had sneezing in it, I would start crying if they picked that book. Sneezing was my private thing, as far back as I can remember. 

Back then, before the Internet, the sad thing was that you couldn't necessarily ever find that episode or even show again. So there are plenty of things I have a vague memory of but only saw that one time. Especially pretty female characters; it was as if pretty ladies didn't sneeze. If Frozen Fever had been around in those days, I would have been in seventh heaven. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Cobweb_no5 said:

I'm not 100 % sure which was the earliest...

I second this. Ever since I can remember I enjoyed the act of sneezing. Then it evolved into something sexual at about 11-12 years of age. But before that age I already noticed something different when I saw certain sneeze related things like Dexter's laboratory "Germ Warfare" episode, or when I saw certain people (like one of my teachers in second grade) sneezing strongly.  My reaction to these sneezes was like some kind of admiration in my head. I was thinking "wow, that was a big sneeze, that must have felt great for her".And gradually this admiration evolved over time into the fetish. 

3 hours ago, spicy said:

I guess for me is that spongebob episode where he had the suds. I loved watching that episode. I almost missed school because that episode was starting and I had to leave. I was probably around 7 years old.

Oh my god I remember that episode! I was the same way, but I never wanted to watch it around my parents. I'd always try to find a way to watch it by myself if I knew it was going to be on. I was like that with all TV shows that had colds.

The earliest that I can actually remember was one of my favorite books being A Bad Case of Stripes. I used to read it over and over again at the age of like 4. I remember checking out another book at my school library when I was maybe 5 about a teacher who catches a cold and tries to go to work anyways. I wish I could remember the name...

I remember feeling things weren't sexual, it just made me feel weird and embarrassed when I was much younger. I don't think I connected the dots that it was a fetish until I was around 13-14.

i don't think i ever so much *noticed* because i've been this way since before memory serves me, sort of how you don't really notice starting to like your favorite color or your favorite way to sit. i noticed that other people did not feel the same way when i was in elementary school tho at some point

I can’t put my finger on a specific moment but I was very young. I remember cartoons like Care Bears and My Little Pony and Gummibears had episodes where a character would be sick with a cold or be allergic to something vital to that episode’s plot... things like that. I noticed I would watch very intently and I would always wish I could help them feel better and I liked it when another character would do the caretaking. I remember my parents had an entire Encyclopedia, like 15-16 volumes... and I still remember to this day it probably sounds so stupid... but I would look up ‘sneeze’ and the definition example was ‘Lucy found her handkerchief just in time to cover her sneeze’.  I was a bit jealous of Lucy for having a handkerchief when I didn’t. 🤣

Confession time! 

When I was a kid, I once stole a book about allergies from the library. Didn't check it out, didn't let anyone know I had it, just snuck it into my bag when no one saw. It was just TOO full of wonderful hot descriptions (sometimes I wonder if the author had the fetish, because BOY was it detailed in just HOW itchy and sneezy you could get from hayfever - and this was a book for adults, a non-fictional thing, not an over-explaining kid's book) and imagery. Pollen soaring in the wind, dust, SNEEZING, RED-NOSED PEOPLE...! Sure, there was a chapter about rashes and asthma as well, but nowhere near as detailed as the upper respiratory side of it. 

I was in school age then, so I had a bit better control of hiding my treasures, and I had plenty of books and often piles of library books at home as well. I just put it in the middle of a pile of books with the title side towards the wall, a bit haphazardly, and I don't think anyone ever noticed I had it, much less that I stole it. It probably wasn't a much checked out book anyway, so I doubt they ever noticed it wasn't somewhere on the shelves, either. 

When I was in my late teens, I felt bad about being a thief, so I snuck it back into the shelves one day when visiting the library. I probably had that book for about ten years, though. :bag::blushing:  

Edited by Cobweb_no5
12 hours ago, Cobweb_no5 said:

Confession time! 

When I was a kid, I once stole a book about allergies from the library. Didn't check it out, didn't let anyone know I had it, just snuck it into my bag when no one saw. It was just TOO full of wonderful hot descriptions (sometimes I wonder if the author had the fetish, because BOY was it detailed in just HOW itchy and sneezy you could get from hayfever - and this was a book for adults, a non-fictional thing, not an over-explaining kid's book) and imagery. Pollen soaring in the wind, dust, SNEEZING, RED-NOSED PEOPLE...! Sure, there was a chapter about rashes and asthma as well, but nowhere near as detailed as the upper respiratory side of it. 

I was in school age then, so I had a bit better control of hiding my treasures, and I had plenty of books and often piles of library books at home as well. I just put it in the middle of a pile of books with the title side towards the wall, a bit haphazardly, and I don't think anyone ever noticed I had it, much less that I stole it. It probably wasn't a much checked out book anyway, so I doubt they ever noticed it wasn't somewhere on the shelves, either. 

When I was in my late teens, I felt bad about being a thief, so I snuck it back into the shelves one day when visiting the library. I probably had that book for about ten years, though. :bag::blushing:  

...I am in awe of your bravery. I wish I had had the guts to do a thing like that. :lol:

I think I always knew it did something to me, but I was a spectacularly naive, late-blooming kid. I only started to realise that this WEIRD-ASS feeling I got when someone even MENTIONED anything cold- or allergy-related was the horn, when I became sexually aware. I remember telling my BFF, and I also VIVIDLY remember her initial reply: "But why?" and feeling relieved more than anything else because there was the very casual interest that wasn't embarrassing and NO derision or revulsion. (Also all of this was in writing. We did a huge bunch of writing back and forth in those days. It was the very beginning of this millennium and BOY do I feel old right now. XD)

9 minutes ago, March Hare said:

I am in awe of your bravery. I wish I had had the guts to do a thing like that. :lol:

Stealing or returning it? :lol:  I've stolen, I think, two or three items in my whole life, and those were all fetish-connected. Not sure that says very positive things about me, but in my defence I was just a kid. Returning it, well... smalltown library, very few visitors, but I was there A LOT so the librarian knew me and knew that I could spend hours just wandering around between the shelves. My carefully hatched plan was to pretend to knock it off the shelf when pulling out another book, in case anyone was around, but no one was. Honestly, I didn't really mean to steal it in the first place either, but it was like fetish fiction before I knew of fetish fiction (seriously, the book had little examples and anecdotes about how people could discover/develop allergies, it was CRAZY!!) and I wanted to read it without the risk of anyone noticing how hot and bothered I was, and I didn't have the guts to actually check it out. Not sure the librarian would have thought that much of it because I often did borrow non-fictional books of very various subjects, but it would have been registered in my name, and sometimes my parents returned library books or came along when I returned them, so... 

I might have been around seven or eight at that point, to stay on topic. But it was far from the first time I noticed I liked sneezes. 

As others, I can't be sure. But I do have a memory of something I believe is a very formative moment - I was 4 years old (at most). A playschool teacher - a young man I always said I "hated" but nowadays I believe I probably had a massive crush on him - one day had a cold, and I remember him telling us, with a guitar on his lap: "Please come a bit closer, I have a cold and I can't speak loudly."  It was such a huge thing for me. It felt like such a _wrong_ thing to do - I was from a family of germaphobes where the "don't go close to a sick person" was such an important rule. Then this man I probably had a major crush on asks me to come closer when he has a cold. I was bewildered, it felt like this intimate, secret transgression I could never ever tell anyone about. I remember burying my face into a pillow and whispering "so-and-so has a cold" and I had such a strong, physical response to the thought alone. I believe this probably cemented my fetish.

On 10/29/2019 at 1:02 AM, Cobweb_no5 said:

rather than asking my parents to read a story that had sneezing in it, I would start crying if they picked that book.

Yep, this sounds familiar :D 

I had the embryonic form of the fetish ever since I can remember (ie. some of my earliest memories are centered around sneezing, from like age 3-4). It did not become something explicitly sexual until I went through puberty, and it was as if what had previously been an obsession attached itself to my sexuality, and never, ever let go... :)   

I think it started for me when I was in the fourth or fifth grade.  I knew I liked the sneezes of some people but not others, and I never said bless you to anyone (I was a very quiet and shy child, and I guess I still am a bit as an adult now).  I also always got nervous when I had to sneeze and tried to make it go away because sneezing drew attention to yourself and I didn't want that.  

When I got older (around 12-14) I started writing stories, and I didn't realize it at the time, but each one always included someone getting sick, and another person taking care of them.  Usually a cute guy and a girl character that was based off of me.  I also remember reading Miracle Girls (a manga) and reading the part where Mika gets sick multiple times, and then drawing the picture just as it appeared in the manga.        

• 1 month later...

On 10/29/2019 at 9:04 PM, March Hare said:

I think I always knew it did something to me, but I was a spectacularly naive, late-blooming kid.

Same for me, I think. 

Most of my first memories are about sneezing, the earliest in Kindergarten. 

There was a guy (maybe a father of one of the kids or an intern, I don't really remember), who sneezed and covered his nose - with his sleeve, I think. We asked him why he didn't do it with his hands since that was how we'd learned and he explained that there were millions of small creatures inside a sneeze which could get others sick. And if he sneezed into his hand (he actually pretended to sneeze to underline this point), all these tiny germs would get onto his hand and on everything he touched. 

Or maybe it was him sneezing into his hand and then not wanting to touch anything because of the germs - the memory is a bit blurry. But he did sneeze once and then did a few fake sneezes.

I remember watching him in awe - I didn't understand how living things could be so small that we couldn't see them. I even inspected his hands further and decided that he had mistaken the spray for tiny flies or something. But there was something about him fake sneezing just for us - and so very realistic, not the usual "Hatschi" other people used. 

And then there was the usual: My poor toys were nearly constantly sick and had to be taken care of. First it was plushies, later model horses (which could talk and behaved like humans :sleep2:), all my scenarios based on them catching colds, usually denying the illness until they were so ill that they couldn't pretend much longer. I had a whole hospital wing, lists of the pony's weaknesses (whether they'd tend to have a fever or rather soft colds, chest colds/ strong/weak immune system, whatever) and my favourite characters were always the caretakers + healers (which also fell ill ccasionally, but didn't deny and therefore recovered quickly). As soon as I had learned to write I started turning these scenarios into stories. I recently found a text book from first grade full of... sneezefics 😳 Well, not exactly: There were no spelled-out sneezes, but a lot of caretaking. 

It was not until fifth grade that I started hiding these stories, but once, one of my classmates stole my notebook and found one of the lists I mentioned earlier. I was terrified. They all just made fun of me because I was writing stories featuring horses with silly fantasy names and didn't comment on the illnesses - though his voice is still echoing through my head, reading the first lines (Mondlicht: nicht anfällig, selten: Schnupfen...) 😵

Later, just before puberty, I thought I simply liked hurt/comfort-scenarios and enjoyed the gentle, warm feeling they brought. Sneezing was more... teasing. It was related, but definitely more.It took me quite a while to figure out what this more was and to realise that it wasn't like this for other people. I stopped looking for h/c fics in general and started to search for fics that contained sneezing - Also in English, which could hardly understand at that point. 

Of course I found the forum and was in haven - so many sneezefics! But then, I made the "mistake" to reseach the term "fetish" and was taken aback, I didn't want to have a sneeze fetish - I was just enjoying h/c, after all, not having this odd and wrong thing called fetish. 

The confusion turned into acceptance and gratitude, even - I joined the forum as a silent reader and slooowly build up the courage (and language skills) to participate :)

For me it was very young... there was a cartoon, cant remember which one, but there was a dog chasing like a squirrel or a chipmunk or something and he chased him inside this big hollow log in the woods, and theres nothing but like a little hole... the dog sticks just its nose inside the log and start sniffing around with just its nose inside the hole in the log... the little critter takes a pepper shaker. And he unscrews the dogs nose, pours a huge mound of pepper inside, and screws the nose shut again, and immediately the dog pulls out and starts hitching and sneezing and building up and that was a wrap for me. From then on it was over.... then it was snow white with sneezy... and making monstro sneeze in pinocchio.... once I got older I got more into female only but those were my roots!!!! I'll never forget!!!

Oh and I forgot, pinky and the brain had an episode with sneezing powder... they were gonna take over the world with it, that one too

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2019 at 11:27 PM, 2embrssd said:

I remember feeling things weren't sexual, it just made me feel weird and embarrassed

THIS

Yeah until you understand what sex really is, all you can feel is embarassed as hell 😅😂

As for me, though...easily the first time I realized I was I to sneezes was that Alice in Wonderland scene where she turns into a giant in the rabbit's house. Just that surprised look on Alice's face when all that soot got blasted everywhere and the way the animators transitioned from that look of shock to one of nasal irritation -- you can tell a lot of effort went into animating that sneeze 😛 Seriously though...I don't know what the dodo was expecting the lizard to do, but I certainly know I wasn't expecting him to get sneezed into the sky 🤔

All that said, I'm legit surprised I don't have a serious hard-on for giants, though I could probably be turned with a little convincing 🤭

• 1 month later...

I remember incorporating "fake" sneezing into games with friends in elementary school like playing "doctor" and being really interested in it, although I did not know I had a sneezing fetish yet.  When I was 11 - 12, I found Tarot of Sneezing and the forum online with recordings and information, so I started reading/listening and knew from then on.  I have always kept it to myself and to recordings.  Last year I felt like I should tell my husband something (we have been together 12 years) and I told him I have sexually induced sneezing and felt the water - he was very supportive and accepting, but I don't know what the next step is.  It is quite a process and most of it was solitary for me.  I am thinking about putting my first audio up of my sneezes here somewhere to see what people think - although it has been over 20 years, I haven't really actively done much on my own but would like to.  

I think my earliest memories bring me back to me watching a cartoon with my little sister, I remember a character sneezed (maybe Pluto?) and I kept rewinding the videocassette  📼 to watch it over and over.  
Then I remember when I was 6 years old my teacher had a bad cold and kept sneezing with this big huge nose. I was fascinated and couldn’t concentrate on nothing. So much that my school friend beside me noticed that I was acting kinda strange.

I remember, like some of you said, searching for the word “starnuto” “starnutire” “raffreddore” (sneeze, to sneeze, cold) on every dictionary I could put my hands on and on every book. 
My brother loved to collect Mickey Mouse comics (in Italian the name was Paperino), he had like +200 of them stocked in the shelves in his room, and I would sneak in his room and “steal” them to take them in my room and go through all the pages to see if I could find sneezing in it. Then I would bring them back and would put them exactly in the same place. 

My absolute worst memory though is when I was around 10 years old and was really worried about having this strange thing, it took me months to find the courage to talk to my mother about it. I remember her telling me something like: “Are you normal? You’re a sick weirdo!” she watched me with a mixture of anger and astonishment..... then after I don’t know, 20 minutes? She sneezed loudly and obnoxiously, turned my way and said: “Now what? Are you going to jump on me like a rabbit? Or go in the bathroom to take care of it?” (yes she was abusive, yes she talked about sex that way to a 10 year old). Ugh.

Also sorry my broken English. 

Edited by Coffee Mug

First grade when my teacher sneezed.

In high school, I accidentally obtained a list of staff members. Not acknowledging at the time that I was probably bi, I took to the female ones and put a tick next to their name if I had seen them sneeze...…...adding a cross if I had also seen them blow their nose.

I thought I was the only one in the world who felt this way about sneezing.

For me, it was cartoons like Rugrats (there’s an episode where Angelica has a cold), Dexter’s Lab “Germ Warfare”, and The Powerpuff Girls’ “Gesundfight”. I always felt something watching these three. As I got older I began searching for videos of my favorite band members sneezing, that’s when I came across the forum 😊

On 2/4/2020 at 5:34 PM, sneezingfun894 said:

For me, it was cartoons like Rugrats (there’s an episode where Angelica has a cold), Dexter’s Lab “Germ Warfare”, and The Powerpuff Girls’ “Gesundfight”. I always felt something watching these three. As I got older I began searching for videos of my favorite band members sneezing, that’s when I came across the forum 😊

I specifically remember that episode of dexters lab lol I didn’t know exactly what the feelings meant at the time, but I found out a few years later. 

On 10/28/2019 at 6:02 PM, Chanel_no5 said:

I do remember trying to keep it hidden, only watch those cartoons alone, collect sneeze-related images and comic books and keep them "hidden", playing those games when I thought I was out of ear-shot of family... rather than asking my parents to read a story that had sneezing in it, I would start crying if they picked that book. Sneezing was my private thing, as far back as I can remember.

Yeah... this description is spot on for my childhood too.  If my family was watching a show I knew had a sneeze in it, I'd be watching it hiding behind the couch.  I'd checkout picture books with sneezing in them from the library, but if my parents read them out loud I'd run away to another room so I didn't hear it.  Not really sure why it embarrassed me so much.  I guess it was pretty obvious that an interest in sneezing was something "different" and unique only to me. 

And similar to what you said about stealing a book because you wanted to read it without anyone noticing how hot and bothered you were...  I don't know how I had the guts to actual search for in the library computer and checkout the sneeze-filled library books as a child, but when I got them home I would only read them in the bathroom with the door locked. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking about this again and there was definitely a Puffs commercial from the late 1980’s that had an older woman sneezing with someone handing her a Puffs tissue and saying “bless you” to her. It was on a VHS tape of a movie I used to watch when growing up and I used to rewind that commercial as young as 4 - 5 years old - that was before the incorporating it into games and noticing it in cartoons/movies. I don’t think I thought much about it at that age, but was fascinated by that commercial.