Sneeze Fetish Forum

Crush Sneeze

MischievousFairy

So the girl I really like is literally the Crowley to my Aziraphale (for those of you who are Good Omens fans). I call her “dear” and now and again she’ll call me “Angel”. I have had the biggest crush on her since day one, but it’s gotten even more for me when I heard her sneeze. I’ve had a sneeze kink for a long time, but it’s gotten even more now with my crush. She has hay fever and when she’s sick, she gets very sneezy. It’s so cute, because I’ll be sitting with her, reading as she does her homework and just out of the blue, she gives out the cutest sneeze, “HITCHOO” which snaps me out of my daze of day dreaming of being a actual couple with her and thinking about what I’m reading. I smile softly and reply with a soft, “Bless you, dear.” Which is usually a smirk and silence as she goes back to working after recovering from the sneeze or she’ll hiss at me and smirk, replying with, “How dare you bless me.” This one time, she had a sneeze fit for a good five minutes and I couldn’t help but think of giving her a soft kiss to the nose and bless her, but I just gave her a sweet smile and handed her a tissue with a response of, “Goodness, dear! Bless you! I hope you’re not catching a cold. I know you’ve been working hard, but still.” She smiles and just shrugs it off as she takes the tissue. “I’m fine, thanks.” She’s made me so happy since I met her and I really hope at some point my dream of being in a relationship with her happens. I can’t help but be in love with her and her cute sneezes 🥰😊

this reall is a lovely post.  But I’m into irony and I’d be lying if I didn’t imagine her taking the tissue and letting out a guT crunching monster honking nose blow.  

my guess is it was a dainty little wipe but we can dream right? 

On 10/30/2019 at 4:00 PM, DozeCode4465 said:

this reall is a lovely post.  But I’m into irony and I’d be lying if I didn’t imagine her taking the tissue and letting out a guT crunching monster honking nose blow.  

my guess is it was a dainty little wipe but we can dream right? 

When it comes to her, everything is kitten. She’s the kind of gal that takes about 20 minutes in getting ready and takes notice to details and worries about what others think of her, but it’s honestly still really cute!