Sneeze Fetish Forum

She Stop/ My Sneezes :(

MischievousFairy

So I have been suffering from allergies and sneeze fits lately from autumn and I hat sucks is how my nose will tingle and I need to sneeze, but the tickle dies down and a little while later I sneeze. When this happens, at times I’m with my crush and we’ll be having our usual time of being together and I’ll have to sneeze and just as the tickle is right on the edge of getting me to sneeze, she grins and goes, “Bless you!~” Getting me to not sneeze. She does this to me all the time since my sneezes tend to build up, my head rearing back as my poor pink nose wiggles and twitches to get the sneeze out and she finds it to be quite hysterical and then I end up with a tickly sensitive nose where I have to rub at it to coax the sneeze out. I must admit that she’s the only person who has ever chased off my sneezes before and I find it quite fascinating and cute.

It's true that sometimes having attention drawn to a building sneeze is all that's needed to scare it away. I think this is quite a common phenomenon :)  

On 10/30/2019 at 4:48 PM, NoV said:

It's true that sometimes having attention drawn to a building sneeze is all that's needed to scare it away. I think this is quite a common phenomenon :)  

Agreed, and I felt so bad for all the errors in this post! I sneezed so much while typing it out and I tried to go through it without posting, but I just couldn’t stop the sneeze in time. She truly is quite the distraction from me